It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Employee Leaves Work Sick 10 Days Ago and Hasn’t Been Seen Since

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sources say he left his left valuables behind that he cared about. I assume in those cases with missing people leaving such things behind-especially phones, it's probably abduction, suicide might follow close behind. He said he was sick, maybe disorientated, and succumbed to the elements and or maybe it affected his memory enough to turn up somewhere else.

-Regards

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well that's creepy. Hope that virus doesn't, or hasn't, jumped species!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Funny... It was reported he had left work sick earlier in the last day from work. His parents didnt speak about him being sick. They said something about personal and professional issues. They also were careful to say he wasn't a whistleblower, and that isn't what this was about. (Because of rumors about the bad flu vaccines) Maybe that was them just deflecting and towing the line. The father is a career military man. Hard to know. Sure hope he wasn't really sick with some bug from his work!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
127 Hours later he will cut off his arm.....

Meh I'll wait to say the sky is falling until I see it falling.

But hey nothing to worry about. We all know the U.S doesn't have any biological weapons or is engineering swine flu to send through the mail. So don't be concerned.

On the upside. Be happy, we can finally see those FEMA camps people have been discussing for 20 odd years finally put to use. Your tax dollars weren't wasted after all. lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have the strangest feeling this is going to turn into a bad action movie plot. "Those damn Russians" or "terrorists" will have abducted him, forcing him to assist in something. Did anyone notice the wording of the original article about the reward offering? It's pretty apparent by that they aren't expecting to find him alive and have evidence to suggest something.

I also was just flipping through channels and saw this on the CBS overnight news as I was passing and stopped. The father said something to the effect of hoping the reward would jog someone's memory seeing him come home. The wording was just... Off.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Possibly new this morning, his neighbor says he made an odd comment to him. To tell his wife (the neighbors) to delete his name out of her phone. Could this be a love triangle? An affair gone bad?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I've read it like five times since it was first published. It's like a favorite movie you watch every time it comes on. Some time in the nineties I think they published an unabridged version that King had wanted as his original draft but was talked out of due to costs. It added about four hundred more pages to the story. The book at 1152 pages isn't even his longest. I do have a kindle version now.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Lol everybody leaves their dog home. They just come back at the end of the day.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Perhaps he will turn up in Sacramento wearing ski clothes.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've been following this as well and it's a little concerning but some of the theories hold some water.

Not sold on the affair theory, why would the neighbor share this information as it establishes motive for murder?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just be reminded that THEY lost the Anthrax Spores a few years ago. While Mr. King wants you to "follow the moon".
You'll figure it out real soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct
Possibly new this morning, his neighbor says he made an odd comment to him. To tell his wife (the neighbors) to delete his name out of her phone. Could this be a love triangle? An affair gone bad?

www.cbsnews.com...

I saw that too.

How bizarre.

This gets weirder every day.

Either he genuinely had some kind of relationship with the neighbors wife (if so, why say that to the husband?)
Or
He was having some kind of mental episode, something broke.

edit on 27-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I've been following this as well and it's a little concerning but some of the theories hold some water.

Not sold on the affair theory, why would the neighbor share this information as it establishes motive for murder?

Just spit-balling.
The guy was super bright.
What if the plan was to disappear without a trace and he knew eventually the cops would come looking for him?
So he makes the comment to the neighbor "Tell your wife to delete my number from her phone" in order to muddy the waters? Distract investigators? I mean they have to ask to examine her phone right? I assume the are taking a deep look at his phone?

Either that or it was just the odd comment from someone suffering a mental episode.

edit on 27-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Police are going to hold a news conference 2PM Eastern to discuss the case.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Can you please share here if they got something new?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Heres a link to live atlanta news. live stream I will post an update unless someone beats me to it
edit on 27-2-2018 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2018 by Starcrossd because: updated link

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Lol.. 'they are very aware of the conspiracy theories' so far they haven't given any new information.. Very unusual for a missing persons case..said no evidence to suggest anything. The presumption is that he did indeed drive himself home but they do not actually have footage of him getting in the car. They have no reason to believe that his work at the CDC has anything to do with his disappearance, said only that he was disappointed in not receiving the promotion he thought he was going to get. No evidence of foul play but have not ruled it out. That's basically all they said except confirmed that the neighbor was told to delete his info from their phone and listed what police had done so far to find him.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I got the impression they were trying to push the "didn't get the promotion" narrative and will hang his death on that.

I get the feeling he's been suicided and will turn up in some body of water close by. Hope I'm wrong!!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well, that's creepy. Hope that virus doesn't, or hasn't, jumped species!

But the weird thing it is not a virus or a bacteria, they know that also they say it is not genetic nor a poison.

What does that leave? They say it doesn't spread how can that be unless it is sprayed? Nanoparticles? It kills in an hour and has killed millions so how can it not be spread did they mean to humans from Roos, it didn't say that.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I got the impression they were trying to push the "didn't get the promotion" narrative and will hang his death on that.

I get the feeling he's been suicided and will turn up in some body of water close by. Hope I'm wrong!!

At 35 he had climbed already so fast I wouldn't think he would be suicidal over it.

The window being open would suggest something needed to air our if that part of the story is true,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join