It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Employee Leaves Work Sick 10 Days Ago and Hasn’t Been Seen Since

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: soberbacchus

Well it’s been two weeks now and there aren’t any zombies shuffling around or outbreaks of some crazy never before seen plague. I’m getting the feeling we won’t be seeing this gentleman again which is really sad for his family.

Well maybe it wasnt about him being patient zero.... maybe he didnt like the idea of a manufactured patient zero.

Did you guys see the latest WHO fear mongering.... the undiscovered pandemic threat just waiting on the door step. I mean it got front page here in Denmark even though its a theoretical thing.

Or... seeding.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

SEVEN Level 5 labs in Atlanta, man. Just one would wipe out life as we know it. My ex used to work there but I can’t say in which capacity. Let’s put it this way. The Walking Dead would be preferred to what they have in storage there. Locked in the fridge? If they go into lockdown and you are stuck in the active chambers, you are going to die by fire not infection bc the backup to bad things coming out to play is incineration.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

SEVEN Level 5 labs in Atlanta, man. Just one would wipe out life as we know it. My ex used to work there but I can’t say in which capacity. Let’s put it this way. The Walking Dead would be preferred to what they have in storage there. Locked in the fridge? If they go into lockdown and you are stuck in the active chambers, you are going to die by fire not infection bc the backup to bad things coming out to play is incineration.

Is it even possible for a containment breach in real life? I mean there would detectors etc on the way out?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well it’s been two weeks now and there aren’t any zombies shuffling around or outbreaks of some crazy never before seen plague. I’m getting the feeling we won’t be seeing this gentleman again which is really sad for his family.

No car, No Credit Cards, No passport, No Wallet..no nothing, just disappeared.
By now they have scoured all wooded areas by his home with cadaver dogs?

So he told the neighbor to tell his wife to delete his number from her cell phone.
Could be it was crazy talk? Less likely is that the neighbor killed him, BUT it is possible he made the statement to leave investigators a clue when they came looking? What if he hid something on the neighbors property and he made the comment to the neighbor knowing it would provoke attention from investigators when they came looking? Point being, even if investigators think the neighbor had nothing to do with the disappearance, they should be searching that home and property anyways.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I agree, but as long as the possibility exists that he is alive, they should be looking aggressively. First for his family's sake and second because he is not the kind of person you want out there with a mental break or even worse completely sane and up to no good. Likely unusual suicide, but the remote possibilities also need to be excluded. Hopefully they find him one way or another.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Badly decomposed body of a male has been found in the Chattahoochee river. Could be Tim..

source
edit on 4-4-2018 by kathael because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by kathael because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kathael
Badly decomposed body of a male has been found in the Chattahoochee river. Could be Tim..

source

Great find!

I mapped it.

Where the body was found is 3.8 miles from his house, but more interesting is that the river he was found in is the same one that passes through the water treatment facility right near his house. His walk to the river would have been would have been .5 a mile directly or .8 if he walked via sidewalks beside roads.

From there he could have been washed downstream.

I confirmed that the river flows southwest direction, so it could have taken him there.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kathael

I has been confirmed.

The body of Timothy Cunningham, 35, was found Tuesday night in the Chattahoochee River, according to the Atlanta Police Department.

ABCnews.go.com, April 5, 2018 - Body of missing CDC worker Timothy Cunningham found nearly 2 months after disappearance.

Not much more info than that.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I has been confirmed.

The body of Timothy Cunningham, 35, was found Tuesday night in the Chattahoochee River, according to the Atlanta Police Department.

ABCnews.go.com, April 5, 2018 - Body of missing CDC worker Timothy Cunningham found nearly 2 months after disappearance.

Welp, we're doomed.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I has been confirmed.

Welp, we're doomed.

Relieved is the word.

I will be interested in the results of the Tox Screen. Sad and frightening at the same time to see a man of his intelligence with everything going for him to apparently have a mental break. I will feel better if they explain this was old-fashioned crazy verse anything he might have been exposed to at the CDC.

Prayers to the family.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, it is where The Walking Dead is set... and we all know that is one happy story.

I hope it was one of those, "I don't think I feel like going to work so I better call in sick," type of phone calls and not some dormant strain of hyper deadly air born virus roaring to life.

I wonder what protection the police wore, if any? That would the thing to look for... if Atlanta's finest start getting sick.

At least the family can have some closure.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There were no signs of foul play and the preliminary cause of death is drowning, the medical examiner said.

The manner of death has not been determined at this time, the medical examiner said.

"We may never be able to tell you how he got into the river," Maj. Michael O'Connor of the Atlanta Police told reporters today.

It's not clear where Cunningham entered the river, which had been previously searched, officials said.

ABC11.com (Raleigh SC??) - The mystery of how a missing CDC worker ended up in a river may never be solved.

I said, "Eliza Lam" back when the story of him missing happened. Now we have another mysterious drowning. The river had previously been searched too.

The article says, some people were fishing spotted a body and called the cops.

Strange story.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You should have also highlighted: The manner of death has not been determinated..."yet"...
But nice, "I said.." 3rd from below

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Elisa Lam and Timothy Cunningham

* Found drowned in water
* The water was/is a source for human consumption (hotel water tower; water treatment plant)
* Some odd behavior before death
* Locked rooms (TC's house was locked; EL was in a locked water tower)
* High amount of education (Both college educated)
* Lived alone
* Non-Caucasian

And that is just the story we are being told. Who knows how many other connections or similarities may be there?!
edit on 5-4-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I always try to spell her name with a Z

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I almost don't think it had anything to do with what they were going to do, or were exposed too,

But rather, what they found out, via that big ole brain of theirs, coupled with some creative research, maybe they found a connection, between various fatal diseases certain areas get and how it's directly related to such and such, enough to the point that, some big names would go bankrupt compensating those affected for.

This reeks of a professional hit, note the cause of death, mixed with the conflicting evidence, plus the facts known about the dog, promotion, living alone, close bond with sister.

I'd look in the direction of what he had experience with, and what companies have even a been thought of in connection to what diseases these two were studying/had experience/theories/any connection with.

the dots are there, we just need to connect them...

edit on 6-4-2018 by Tranceopticalinclined because: boobs

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Possible

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join