It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you will say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I love God with all my heart. I fall back at times,but I believe for God sending his only begotten son,Jesus Christ,I am forgiven. He is given me eternal salvation for what Jesus Christ had done. He is my true super hero, he is my savior and mankind’s. You can not save yourself with good works or trying to be good. You are a born sinner when you were conceived in this world. If you believe you are not a sinner or a liver, you lie to yourself.

The question is,if some of you are atheists or you believe in a so called higher power some may call it,what are you going to tell God when you step into his presence when you pass from this world. It is too late to believe in Jesus Christ when you see God face to face. You feel the wind, but you can’t see it only by the trees moving, or against you. Why can’t some see the fact, God shows you everything he has made in the sky above, the trees, animals around you and all the wonderful people of all colors.

I look forward to the day, I and my children and loved ones are snatched from this world to be with my loving father God.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

Are you asking random internet atheists, what they are going to say to god when they die?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Supposedly God forgives all his children, so I figure he'll either forgive me or I'll go to Hell for the rest of my days. Oh well!

-Alee

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Do you know the quickest way to becoming an atheist? Start asking them questions.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I imagine there will be a long line of Christians and other believers explaining their actions to their gods LONG before I would have to answer for anything...in fact eternity will likely pass before I’m ip!
edit on 19-2-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
tbh, i would have so many questions for god about the extreme stupidity and cruelty of his creation that the last thing on my mind would be defending my lack of belief.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You can not save yourself with good works or trying to be good. You are a born sinner when you were conceived in this world. If you believe you are not a sinner or a liver, you lie to yourself.
This seems hopeless. I believe in hope. I don't believe that God starts us off with negative points and if we strive for grace, we gain some.

You asked the question: "What will you say?" I will say, "I did my best for everyone I met." If that condemns me to Hell, then God doesn't have nearly the sense of humor I believed Him to have.

An aside: Why do I think God has a sense of humor? Well, it's a well-documented fact that laughing causes a release of endorphins into the brain, which makes us feel better. Now, why would God cause a system to be if it weren't to be used?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I can't wait! That is if it happens...

My first question: Where the hell were you when almost 80 million people were murdered in Soviet Russia?

Where the hell were you when millions of Jews were annihilated in Germany and her territories?

Where were you during the Bataan Death March in WW2?

Where were you when innocents have been slaughtered during school shootings and bombings?

Where were you when 9/11 happened?

I could go on but if God exists, He has a lot to answer for...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you know the quickest way to becoming an atheist? Start asking them questions.

Thats funny Woodie, I find the opposite to be true
Atheists have no answers to anything outside science and science is very limited in its knowledge

While I dont agree withthe OPs summerisation in detail, we all have free will to choose what we want, I am sure you do realise one day you may have to make an account of your life, maybe even to yourself
Or maybe you dont tink you will, thats a question, you cant answer

Smoke and mirrors, just a silly answer with no real valid anything behind it at all.
Ask an atheist questions? Really?
They will only reply in science or their faith...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What would be the point of ever doing good works if they don't matter?

I'll have none of this free pass crap...

And IF This god will give a free pass to anyone just for a belief i'll have none of him either

Clearly the place is filled with asshats anyways

Check please...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Your sweet beloved Jesus doesn't bless everyone.
But... He does ask for more than one can give.
S'why I am athiest...
I'll give to him the same nothing I get from him.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The thing with christians is that they only think one way and do not allow any form of different thinking.
But what if, if when they arrive to heaven God says: my name is Allah (or Odin, Ra, Zeus, Yocahú, Quetzacoatl or anything else)?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Another fear-based god post.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

What would be the point of ever doing good works if they don't matter?

I'll have none of this free pass crap...

And IF This god will give a free pass to anyone just for a belief i'll have none of him either

Clearly the place is filled with asshats anyways

Check please...

How very Ak of you, calling people asshats who dont agree with you, narcisist much?

Dont do anything for the reward, do it because we love Jesus

Its a bit beyond you, I think

Matthew 7:15-20

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Another fear-based god post.

Yes, that is a bit sad isnt it
Typical Christian, with the Gods going to get you and send you to hell statement instaed of the God loves you and wants a relationship

Sorry about that

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

It's not about points.

It is about recognizing that none of us is perfect and that no matter how good we all try to be, we all screw up somewhere at some time, and if our screw ups only impacted ourselves, it would be one thing, but a lot of times, we screw up other people when we go off and we don't understand that like we should.

It's why the world is as fugged up as it is in a lot of ways.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Would you at least ask why God gives "free passes"? It would be good to understand why before turning it down.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I was talking about all the murderers, rapists... etc etc

Just believe and all is forgiven, they get a free pass...

i don't believe it for a second but thats what you're selling

Sure ya do...

Know them by their fruit indeed

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Akragon

Would you at least ask why God gives "free passes"? It would be good to understand why before turning it down.

I don't believe he does...

Everything has a purpose, and a consequence...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Raggedyman

I was talking about all the murderers, rapists... etc etc

Just believe and all is forgiven, they get a free pass...

i don't believe it for a second but thats what you're selling

Sure ya do...

Know them by their fruit indeed

There all asshats arnt they ak, only you are good

You have nothing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join