It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Time traveller from 2030’ PASSES lie detector with SHOCK claims over AI and Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Time Traveller from 2030 Passes Lie Detector

In a video uploaded to YouTube last year Noah – who did not disclose his last name – claimed he risked his life to travel back in time to warn humanity about the dangers of the future.

The so-call time traveller at the time said: “I am not attempting to deceive anyone, my sole objective is to prove to you that time travel exists and that I, myself, am a time traveller.

“First of all, time travel became possible in the year 2003, it is only used by top-secret organisations. The ability to time travel will not be released to the public until 2028.”

Now in a shock new video Noah appears to pass a lie detector test as he is asked about the future, although the full results are not disclosed.

The interview begins and Noah is asked a simple question: ”Are you an actual time traveller from the year 2030?”

He responds with a yes and ‘true’ appears in large green letters superimposed on the video. However, the results on the machine are not shown.

Among his predictions is that Google robotics will spread across the world and will be developed to the point they can independently run a home like humans.

Noah, whose face is blurred in the video, also claims that Bitcoin will continue to be popular although ‘old-fashioned’ cash currencies will still be in use.

According to him, humans will discover time travel will become widely known in 2030 , two year’s after a mysterious figure called Ilana Remikee is elected US President.

In the latest video Noah claims he has “hard evidence” to back up his predictions but is not sure that he can say what that it because it might cause a paradox.

Once again, the word ‘true’ appears on screen again.

He then begins to list events he says will happen in the next 12 years, including the re-election of Donald Trump and the rise of AI.

The interviewer then asks if he is telling the truth and, again, the machine apparently records that he is.

My take:

The AI and Trump reelection are easy predictions. If you've ever studied/researched anything about time travel, you know that Einstein has made the claim that if you travel the speed of light, for every day that passes at that speed, one year passes on Earth, IIRC. The problem, however, is that you can't travel back to the time in which you started and how would we truly know if that formula truly worked? You wouldn't be able to leave signs unless you successfully traveled for a day or two or three and came back to bury a capsule.

As for Ilana Remikee, I googled that name and did a "Search Images Using Google" and the image used came up with a Twitter account with that name that had "Zelda and Spaghettios" next to it, and for the "Best guess for this image", this popped up - "extraterrestrial liaisons an alien romance tale: desired story) (a sci fi alien erotic science fiction) (alien erotic romance) alien fantasy [book]"

Not to mention, if this guy was from 2030, why did he come back to 2017/2018? Why didn't we find out about him 100 years ago? And why was Ilana Remikee's Facebook page created the day this story was noticed by the public?

Disclaimer: This seems like something ATS would have jumped all over but I didn't see anything remotely close to it when I searched for it.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
not a lie detector, its a stress detector.

if you believe it, you pass. You can justify anything in your mind beforehand and simply not stress the questions because your all good with the answers. That and obviously if you are a bit unstable and actually believe you are from 2030, it isn't stressy.

The machines are highly flawed..hense why its inadmissible in court.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Heh heh heh. Looks legit. And you put it in the travel forum. Because. Time travel.

It’s nice that they tell these answes are true, since we can’t actually see the machine. Is there a machine? The guy giving the interview misnames the machine in a way that any one trained to use it would take issue with. They both seem to be highschool age. Maybe slightly older.
edit on 19-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
if , as claimed : " Ilana Remikee " will be elected POTUS in 2028

they SHOULD be an american citizen age 24 // 25 // 26 or greater today

just my opinion - but " mysterious people " do not get elected to high office in the real world

just look at every POTUS ever - and look at what was known about them 10 years before thier 1st election

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've watched a few videos about this guy (and some others featuring some other self proclaimed time travelers) and came to the same conclusion - lie detector/stress detectors can be easily faked and manipulated, and I'm waiting for some sort of concrete evidence to come by.

Out of all the information one would have access to in the future, there should be no issue introducing a single piece of verifiable evidence to support your claim that you're from the future: Quotes form a book that hasn't been written yet, the title of a movie or show that has yet to come out, some small and mildly irrelevant news piece from a specific date, etc.

Big time predictions like this, presidential predictions and such (that have 50/50 of happening) and that people have to wait years to find out the conclusion.... just don't seem too reliable, IMO

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I know, none of this adds up but it's starting to become public. This guy claims to be from the future but has nothing on Nostradamus. If I created a time machine and went back in time, the first thing I would do is show some currency, credit cards, my ID, and my cell phone. My cell phone, alone, would be enough to prove that I'm not lying.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Well, trump will NOT be reelected, so I do not believe this at all. trump will be lucky if he makes it his full 4 years. I don't even think that is going to happen.

Also, the Future president should be able to be googled, and found. This is only 12 years away.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yeah he says that he went to the future also and took a pill that slows his aging, LOL!

I thought there was a time travel forum but didn't see it so I went for the next best that made sense outside of HOAX since this isn't technically unproven yet, although it brings tons of skepticism.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was excited until I read:

He responds with a yes and ‘true’ appears in large green letters superimposed on the video. However, the results on the machine are not shown.

Clearly fake.

EDIT - Also - where is the lie detector? He has a blood pressure band on and nothing more.

Also - lie detectors can be faked.

edit on 19-2-2018 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Omg he fed didd it he made it back. ‘Tis is real. Tesla talked about this with the server and ability to reset and follow the aether. It’s everywhere and he did it that’s why he can only polygraphbuy more bitcoin now.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if , as claimed : " Ilana Remikee " will be elected POTUS in 2028

they SHOULD be an american citizen age 24 // 25 // 26 or greater today

just my opinion - but " mysterious people " do not get elected to high office in the real world

just look at every POTUS ever - and look at what was known about them 10 years before thier 1st election

Not only that, but all of her information seems to come from Europe which would make her ineligible anyways.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ilana Remikee

Not born yet.

I don't believe any of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Not reliable at all. I want some hard evidence. I want to believe it's true but I can't do it until I have some hard evidence.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Well, trump will NOT be reelected, so I do not believe this at all. trump will be lucky if he makes it his full 4 years. I don't even think that is going to happen.

Also, the Future president should be able to be googled, and found. This is only 12 years away.

So you're from the future, too?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hmm..... i looked at facebook, and there are 2 notable pages for this Ilana character, one of which is obviously from Europe, but the other has a cover photo stating "Together 2030".

It looks like (if anything on there is believed to be true) this person has a European heritage (possibly Albanian), and was born in Maryland, currently lives in D.C.

Not to mention every post on the "American" page is politically charged. Hmmmm.... Does make you wonder

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 19-2-2018 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: SaturnFX

I know, none of this adds up but it's starting to become public. This guy claims to be from the future but has nothing on Nostradamus. If I created a time machine and went back in time, the first thing I would do is show some currency, credit cards, my ID, and my cell phone. My cell phone, alone, would be enough to prove that I'm not lying.

Well, might be the gotta go back naked terminator type thing
But if thats the case, I would personally study up on some new tech and how it can be made before coming so I could at least prove it that way.
"oh, the simple way to levitate anything is adding magnets to chlorine tablets and throw about 4 ounces of gunpowder on it" or some simple thing that will blow our minds.

But yeah, this story is as hoaxie as hoaxes can get.

1) no way a 21 year old can be president..gotta be 35, and no, the laws will not be changed to allow for it
2) if time travel ever becomes a thing...no way it will be released to the public...paradoxes everywhere. "I'll just go back to 2014, get a ton of bitcoin, and shoot up to early 2018 and sell em all"
3) just no.

its not even interesting sci-fi...gotta say you're from like 2527 and come up with fantastic tales to stimulate the imagination if you're gonna do that.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Double post
Makes you wonder what? Surely not whether this is valid or not?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Hmm..... i looked at facebook, and there are 2 notable pages for this Ilana character, one of which is obviously from Europe, but the other has a cover photo stating "Together 2030".

It looks like (if anything on there is believed to be true) this person has a European heritage (possibly Albanian), and was born in Maryland, currently lives in D.C.

Not to mention every post on the "American" page is politically charged. Hmmmm.... Does make you wonder

Lets see
21 in 2030
its 2018
that would make her, at the moment, 8 years old.

ambitious if already running.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

time is a measure of distance, not 'time'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join