It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Time traveller from 2030’ PASSES lie detector with SHOCK claims over AI and Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: graphorrhea
Omg he fed didd it he made it back. ‘Tis is real. Tesla talked about this with the server and ability to reset and follow the aether. It’s everywhere and he did it that’s why he can only polygraphbuy more bitcoin now.

You just gave me a headache... Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Yeah. "lie detector" tests are so ridiculously easy to manipulate. Thry also read false positives and negatives regularly. That's why they are no longer accepted in court... because they are bogus. They measure arrousal. The teoible is, the machines can't distinguish between anger, fear, guilt, etc.

Add that to your questions, and yeah... total hoax.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well forget Ms Remikee, what about the guy being interviewed. He's got to be 15, 16 17 years old??
well now he would have already been born now, so why not prove himself by telling his place of birth, his parents etc.
Oh but, then he will say "the authorities would find his younger self and kill him".
Please ask him for me the next weeks lottery numbers, it's a rollover again, £130 million about.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Why would a time traveler make predictions? Wouldn't it just be recieting history?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The lie detector/interview of this dude is so painful to watch. The guy is literally making up crap on the spot as the questioner is posing questions to him. Worst part is its not even that creative, as he relies on the most extreme vagaries and generalities to answer with. If I came back from the future, the least I could do was mention (Oh, well our phones have this feature that isn't around yet, or THIS cryptocurency becomes a hot commodity in addition to Bitcoin, etc.)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So trump doesn't get impeached?

I'm not buying that for a heartbeat.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Are they still looking for the Russia-Trump collusion in 2030 ???

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

But who's elected president in 2024? Trump would be up then if he actually did get elected a second time. Personally I don't see America being that stupid twice myself and I'm pretty sure trump won't survive the Mueller investigation intact but in the fantastically unlikely event that that does occur, they skipped a term from 2024 through 2028.

Were we under Marshall law? Were the elections cancelled because trump got so presidential by then that they gave him three terms. LOL.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
High school kids with a A/V Club project.

Do they still have A/V Clubs in high school? More likely computer science club.

Either way , anyone spending more than 5 minutes researching this needs to re-evaluate their lives.

I’m doing some re-evaluating by just placing this reply!

Thanks for your response. We're all skeptical but it gives us something to talk about and time travel fascinates me.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just my opinion - but " mysterious people " do not get elected to high office in the real world

just look at every POTUS ever - and look at what was known about them 10 years before thier 1st election

Obama came from out of nowhere for the most part. No big headlines or achievements before becoming president.

Actually, we learned more about him AFTER he was elected!

ETA: Here's a good question:

Has anyone seen pictures of Michelle and Barry actually raising their children?? You know...baby pictures, playing in the park..vacations....anything???

Good question, and no, not a single picture...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Concrete like what's going to happen next week. If I was going to time travel I sure would research the time I was going to. Don't want to order a Tab in 1955 or anything. So I could say hey this is going to happen in a few hours and this two days from now. Lots of stuff that people could check easily so that I could prove my claims but that's just me. Apparently in the future they don't deep think things. Probably the decades of social media and glueing your nose to a blue screen. Or just the dummies time travel because it causes transcription errors. ( thank you Michael Crichton)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Tru dat

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And that's a Russian name LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Too?

Who else is?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

And distance is a measure of roadways when I Google maps.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

You understood that? Can you translate if it doesn't hurt too much? LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If it was possible to travel light speed and I had noone here on Earth, or could bring my loved ones with me, I'd like to travel 100 years out and 100 years back to Earth. So 200 years which means we'd only be almost 2 years older when arriving back while 200 years had passed on Earth. But what would happen when we got back? Would our aging process begin again like normal or would we age super fast?

Also, if we were to land on, say, Pluto, would we only age 1 year every 248 years or would we die of old age before we made half an orbit?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Plus it's a rainy day and everyone is off for presidents day anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I would assume a lie detector works off of the rhythm/beat of your heart and says you're lying if it picks up a nervous condition, is that right?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why would a time traveler make predictions? Wouldn't it just be recieting history?

More or less. IF they're from the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join