It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Chan QAnon Board Deleted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

This NWO conspiracy has been in the works for many decades—-even longer if you want to get technical.

It is so pernicious, so underhanded, so... we’ll, evil, that it actually defies believability. I get that.

What has to happen is that we have to wake up from this dream we’re all in. It’s happening, but very slowly. We the people are the only ones who can stop it.

But it’s going to happen. It really is.

The only question is... are you on board?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It took many decades to get into this horrible situation, where powerful people are undermining a way of life. It’s happened many times in history. It’s not a huge surprise.

But it’s going to take longer than three months to get ourselves out of it, for god sakes.

You don’t like Q?

That’s fine! Then move along.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: violet

I respect your opinion, but to understand what’s been happening since last November takes a lot more digging than a percusory glance.

There are reams of research that have uncovered a lot, and furthered our understanding of the NWO.

It’s apparent to me that you don’t really get it.

Well of course it’s not possible for me to get it if I’ve not absorbed myself in it since November. I looked at several sites, videos and postings.

Do you have any of these predictions that will make me reconsider?

I mean predictions that came true or anything that makes me say wow this person is in the know.
edit on 19-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Another non sequitur, corruption exists but that doesn't mean that Q is legit.

You came here to notify that Q got deleted on 8chan. You've done that.

Anyone asking about Q or giving their two cents are free to do so. You don't have to interact with them.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

This seems is one of those situations that never ends with a real answer. The closer to hurting powerful people, the more dangerous it gets.

All that may happens is whether the info starts to actually aligns with history. With things like this, if true, there are often too many deaf ears to move the opinion of a nation and create a change. People are busy with life, I suppose.

The mix of types of people that followed this says alot about it. I think it resonated the most deeply with people who have been studying the issues and topics that were brought up for more than just a few years. I have been researching since 2001 and it all started with the Federal Reserve Bank. Within a year or two I found myself in pretty deep water and had to swim for shore so to speak. I don't think I ever made it though lol. The saying "Truth is Stranger Than Fiction" has a certain familiar ring of reality to it for me now.

I have connected a lot of dots and had many moments of clarity but in the end it's all just one person's perspective. I really am not trying to convince anyone of anything but at the same time I can't just bite my tongue and let ignorance rule whether I'm online or talking to you face to face. I respect other people's opinion but when they are stated as if they are fact I can not abide. There are real answers to this Q thing but one won't find them if one doesn't actually look in the right places. I am not saying I have all of those answers..just enough for me to satisfy my curiosity for now.

~OveR

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

How does a fictitious character wake you up?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Umm.
Oh Christ...never mind

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: introvert
I would not be surprised if they pulled the chan threads because of legal liability.

Those Q folks are/were making some very outrageous accusations about people and I could see why 4chan would pull it, if that is the case.

Ignorance on parade if you think Q was still posting to 4.

Thank you for showing how much you don't know.

Honestly, I don't really care what you think. His content has made it on to several different boards/forums and which forum he is posting on does not change the BS nature of the stuff he posts, or the reason people choose to believe him.

If I am not mistaken, you actively take part in that disgusting Q garbage and have absolutely no place to lecture anyone about what they do or do not know, or their ignorance.

👏

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How does a fictitious character wake you up?

Do you mean like Alice or like Neo? I ask because it depends on the character.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

There are real answers to this Q thing but one won't find them if one doesn't actually look in the right places. I am not saying I have all of those answers..just enough for me to satisfy my curiosity for now.

Yes, I think that is why many of the members are here. The truth isn't an easy find from the outside.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I didn't know reality was selective. So I can choose any reality I want and then it's...well ...real?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alright then...what is the juiciest most real and verifiable tidbit obtained by Q?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

are you on board?

Absolutely

Not

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So perhaps we should start with the definition of fictitious huh?

fic·ti·tious

fikˈtiSHəs/

adjective

not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.

"she pleaded guilty to stealing thousands in taxpayer dollars by having a fictitious employee on her payroll"

synonyms:false, fake, fabricated, sham; More

relating to or denoting the imaginary characters and events found in fiction.

"the people in this novel are fictitious; the background of public events is not

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

what is the juiciest most real and verifiable tidbit obtained by Q?

predicting the timing of the presidents tweets into his posts...multiple times.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
are you saying Alice and Neo aren't real? Whoa!
ya didn't answer my question though...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

i say the same, change your views or you will craft an bad future to your sons

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
are you saying Alice and Neo aren't real? Whoa!
ya didn't answer my question though...

You can't force them to eat, we can only help make the cake with the ingredients we are given. The rest is up to them

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

the exact same deep state that elected trump?

if you want to defeat them, then maybe elect an 100% unaligned politician

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
You like the world you’re living in?

Yes, i do.

What do you think would be different if you were in charge? How would it be a "better" place?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join