It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there...greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm Ella. I've lurked here and there (maybe I joined at some point? Can't recall...) but am primarily here to document a story so I'll try to get my 5 posts done with quick. Also, I want to add that I used to lurk more but after Sandy Hook I was really turned off by some kooky comments on several sites and really shunned the conspiracy theory community. I live in an adjacent town and know several people affected by that tragedy so it did hit close to home. Anyway I want to share a ufo story that I honestly cannot recall sharing before but I may be mistaken.
Thanks.
El

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EC2749

Welcome. I am looking forward to read your UFO story

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

For me it was the whole 2012 thing that turned me off but since that time I mainly keep to the off-topic forum and it fits me fine. I hope you will stick around a little longer than 5 posts...

When you might feel like it is time to personalise your account, a custom made avatar might be the thing for you!!

Have fun and hope to see you around...

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
welcome,
look forward to hearing your u.f.o story .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Anyway I want to share a ufo story that I honestly cannot recall sharing before but I may be mistaken.

This is a good place for that.

Hope I catch the thread.

Welcome, long time ago lurker finally (re)joined.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Now it's a party !! Welcome home.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! I love UFO threads!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Howdy from another new member. I recently got hooked on ufo stories. Looking forward reading your stories here.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome ! Just looked up Sandy Hook and had forgotten that it was a school shooting. This is an area of interest to me. I have seen psych drugs involved in almost every shooting of this type. It's a controversial subject and, as always, when people have lost their life's debate and discussion can get heated to say the least. But I think its time put emotions to one side and carefully examine the facts.

new topics

top topics

join