It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cobra Kai. its going t be glorious

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: InhaleExhale

the writer was the guy who did hot tub time machine 1. apparently he is a huge karate kid fan. it's his star wars

Caught Hot Tub Time Machine down in West AL near MS line at the theater...Tyler Perry had a huge movie premiering that spring...the Perry movie was sold out and so they comped the unsold HTM seats and the place was packed and I'll NEVER forget it. HILARIOUS!

Haven't caught either of the shows y'all are referring to but always will be a 'Daniel-as-the-good-guy' type.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

i dont see how the idea was born with that because johnny is not the good guy and daniel is not the bad guy.
we went over this

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i dont see how the idea was born with that because johnny is not the good guy and daniel is not the bad guy.
we went over this

So you do know what I was talking about when I mentioned How I met your Mother?

If not then don't worry, either watch the 5-10 episodes of How I met your mother where both Ralph Macchio and William Zabka guest starred or don't worry about it.

I didn't say Johnny is the good guy and Daniel the bad guy

In the episode where Johnny tells the story from his point of view about what happened from 1982 where he met Alley and they dated for 2 years.........all too Johnny being beaten by Daniel with an Illegal kick to the face.

If I remember correctly that is almost exactly like Barney's ( a character from How I met your mother) interpretation of the karate kid.

I was just wondering if the idea for the show Cobra kai was born there, that's all.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just read that YouTube Red have approved to get a 2nd season going due to a high popularity that show has gained.

Hopefully its not like Lost in Space (the new one) where season 2 is in 2 years time or somewhere there abouts.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I finished it last night.
It was great.
Oh and the ending lol.
I bought a cobra Kai t shirt also.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just finshed it. Pretty good. If you liked the movie you'll like this for sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: TinySickTears

plus i love the transformation of hawk. great character.

Errrr, he turned into bit of a dick.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Definitely

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join