It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL school mass murder Nicklus Cruz wears an Islamic Shemagh

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FL school Mass Murder Nicklus Cruz wears a Islamic Shemagh
In his Instagram account, Nicklus Cruz is seen wearing a Shemagh Keffiyeh or Kufiya Muslim, and commenting on Allah Akbar.

The account has since been purged. This makes me wonder if he did this in the name of allah.
Watch the youtube while you can.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Nice find but what was up with the narrator?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
With respect, wearing a shemagh means nothing.

I have owned several over the years, damn good things to wrap around your face when riding a bike.
Half the armed forces in the west use them too after Iraq and Afghan.

Its obviously a fashion thing with this kid, like his Army stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

this is a bad one... 17 casualties so far

this is devastating - one kid on the news said "we predicted it", and "people were saying it was probably him" and MSM is saying it was from bullying

many things don't add up

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ive worn shemagh several times, I like them they are pretty nifty things to wear when its warm and dusty.
(if you have a real one)

I think its actually one of those things from abroad, more people who spend time outside should look at them rather than a ball cap.

Least in this goofy yanks opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
solar eclipse tomorrow

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Please do not take images on the internet and claims by random people immediately at face value.

People who went to school with him claimed he hated Muslims and wore MAGA hats, bragged about guns, and they joked that if anyone were to shoot up the school, it would be him.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

(facepalm) Shemagh's aren't "Islamic"; they're regional. Even US soldiers wear them when on duty in certain regions because they work. Look on Amazon.com for "tactical Shemagh" and you'll find plenty of products, including some with pictures of guys in US military uniforms wearing them. Survivalists know about them as well.

I'm having a hard time deciding if this kneejerk stupidity is worse than your "Democrats are responsible for the GOP train wreck" thread or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
heavy.com...

Nikolas Cruz: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

"In 2015, he posted a screenshot of a Google search for the phrase, “what does allahu akbar.” He then wrote a caption that included an anti-Muslim slur, “Well at least we now know what it means when a sand durka says “allahu Akbar” ??????” While some have been using that post to claim that he was pro-ISIS or supporter of Islamic terrorism, comments he made on the Instagram post indicated he wanted to kill terrorists and made jokes about terrorism.

“Durka durka Mohamed jihad .. how do I work this oh oh I mess up cooo booom!!” he wrote. He then added, “durka durka … bam boom explosions,” with a series of bomb smilies."

"Parodie added, “He was definitely not accepted at our school socially. People saw him as someone who was different than the normal people at our school.” She said he “seemed really extreme” and “liked hating on” Islam, making offensive jokes and deriding Muslims as “terrorists and bombers.” She added that she had seen him wearing a Trump hat."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is a stretch buddy. I bought one of them at the state fair last Friday that lights up and the patterns go with sound. Me and the kids took turns sporting them around the fair, we are not Muslims. People could not stop asking us where to buy them, and then we saw more just popping up at the fair as the night went on as I told them which vendor was selling.

Its just a fashion trend.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ok , so if you wear a batman shirt does that make you batman ?

Your pisspoor attempt to deflect from the true nature of the crime is appalling .

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I have owned several over the years

I have 3 myself. They're pretty handy. I've worn em hiking around in the woods.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I have owned several over the years

I have 3 myself. They're pretty handy. I've worn em hiking around in the woods.

I knew it, you're an undercover muslim, its all making sense now......

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There's a photo of Cruz going around Twitter showing him wearing a pro-Antifa shirt. Supposedly, Antifa is asking people not to retweet it.
edit on 14-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

There's also a Christmas tree.

link   

He was an idiot that had no coping mechanisms for the things going on in his life.

My opinion.

Clothes don't necessarily maketh the man, regardless what is said on "Kingsmen".

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

that is also a known fake coming from the chans

twitter.com...
edit on 14-2-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Kid was troubled. His classmates said he was the type that could do this. It adds up all too neatly.
What is missing is the intervention by responsible adults and legislation that would prevent such easy access to automatic wespons.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Automatic weapons... seriously?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Sillyolme

Automatic weapons... seriously?

Automatic assault weapons with 15-clip magazines.

And they were probably black.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join