It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL school mass murder Nicklus Cruz wears an Islamic Shemagh

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hehe I just don't know how to respond to absurd statements like Silly's anymore, I guess Ill make a run to the 7-11 and pick up a M249 since its so easy to grab automatic weapons..

I really need to sleep..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
wait, what!? The automatic weapon was black? That is the most dangerous and violent color you know.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

There was also a picture on that same account of the shooter wearing a MAGA hat. In that light, I seriously doubt the kid was doing this in the name of Allah.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I guess you can either ban the weapons of mass destruction.

OR, Intern in mental-help homes, the people who are so unstable that even their friends knew that he/she was likely to murder.

OR, just accept mass shootings as the "new norm". It certainly appears that we've accepted them pretty well now.
edit on 2/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

that is also a known fake coming from the chans

twitter.com...

Yes, that's the stolen photo I was mentioning in the main thread. Someone wanted to add divide to this tragedy with sharing the photo lifted from social media.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

that is also a known fake coming from the chans

twitter.com...

Yes, that's the stolen photo I was mentioning in the main thread. Someone wanted to add divide to this tragedy with sharing the photo lifted from social media.

Mission accomplished too. I bet it's trending... And now on ats making the rounds

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That shirt is art from Tom Burns who makes vector art.

''This is a design with famous historical Communists partying. I think it's the Solo cups that really sell it.'' -- Artist Tom Burns, on the The Communist Party design.

Republican Party

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
It sure is. He's being made meme famous by Infowars.

Instagram

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Why are you concentrating on his fashion and ignoring the Christmas tree picture?

Christian terrorist?
edit on 14-2-2018 by curme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

of course, it is, these are tactics the alt-right/new-right/alt-right/4chan trolls have been using, creating fake "Antifa" accounts, spreading fake news, exploiting events such as this, the pathetic ones are the ones who believe them outright

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
wait, what!? The automatic weapon was black? That is the most dangerous and violent color you know.

Black plague, Yellow peril, you know, all of this matters.

If only you Americans could spell colour, then we'd have something to worry about!!

*runs*

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Aye blame Muslims... I mean why not?

Shemagh as per Wiki - Toward the end of the 1980s, the keffiyeh became a fashion accessory in the United States and, during the 2000s, it became very popular among teenagers in Tokyo, Japan, where it is often worn with camouflage-style clothing.
It is typically worn by Arab people, as well as by some Mizrahi Jews and Iranic nomads (especially Kurdish people).

But yeah must be a muslim... or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The amount of trouble this 19 year old had got in without much more than expulsion is alarming.

Where I live, if you got in trouble several times for selling knifes at school, threatening people, and shooting in a residential neighborhood at neighbors chickens.... You'd be in juvy (when he was a minor) or jail when he turned 18.

If you read his background it's truly sad and troubling. His adoptive dad died of a heart attack years ago, and his adoptive mom died of pneumonia around Thanksgiving.

That's no reason to let this type of behavior slide though.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I have a couple as well that I don prior to heading out for my participation in the annual War on Christmas. It helps strike fear into the pajama-clad masses scurrying about my local Walmart clambering over each other for cheap consumer electronics.

edit on 15-2-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It takes a special kind of scum amongst the alt-right to be faking up photos of this kid to push an agenda that it was all the fault of the evil libruhls and antifa.

A special special kind of scum.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
It takes a special kind of scum amongst the alt-right to be faking up photos of this kid to push an agenda that it was all the fault of the evil libruhls and antifa.

A special special kind of scum.

You're turning this into politics just as much as your accused "alt right faker".

Youre reaching for straws just as much.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Oh did I make a mistake? Yeah sorry I don't know the terminology for assault weapons or fire arms in general. I'm sure that counts against me to a large degree to some people. I couldn't care less.
I know there are seventeen people dead and that a young man who was known to be troubled was able to get an assault weapon to kill them.
I know that no one stepped up to reach out to this young man even though students had expressed concerns about him. Even after he had reportedly threatened this very thing.
There's just so much regret in that. So much regret.
I'm not against gun ownership. I'm against crazy people having them. And semi or enhanced automatic weapons have no place in our daily lives even though they are top sellers for firearms sales.
But you just pick out my mistake because that's the important thing.
Maybe you just didn't have a response to my actual statement so reduced your response to the lowest common denominator. Good on you my friend...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Look at the following picture. Which rifles are acceptable? Keep in mind they are all the same rifle with cosmetic differences. They all function exactly the same.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I dont want be misperceived on this. Maybe people and kids will see how bullying makes some people react? Any murder is disgusting and hes going to rot for what he did. I was bullied terribly. I know what it feels like not only to be alone but so furious too. Im over that now at age 40. I just hope kids will see the logic of what bullying can do to someone.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Manners maketh man not clothes.
I have a shemagh somewhere but I just use a Tshirt to look like a ninja.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join