It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL school mass murder Nicklus Cruz wears an Islamic Shemagh

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The wooden one is the only one acceptable to me.
Lovely wooden guns

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Not surprised you decided to ignore this,

'I've Seen Him Wear A Trump Hat': Shooter Described As Extremist, Outcast, Hater
crooksandliars.com...

So this is somehow making America great again? We've been predicting that Trump and his supporters' hateful rhetoric would reach into the mind of an angry, hostile, unstable person and spur them to act on their hatred. Now it has happened and 17 people are dead, mostly children.

The Daily Beast interviewed some students about him. This one was notable:

"He always had his hair short. He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat. I don't know if he ever said anything about women. He didn't have any friends," he said.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Just for clarity.
K~

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I was bullied terribly. I know what it feels like not only to be alone but so furious too. Im over that now at age 40.

and yet you post constantly about being harassed and tortured which can also be interpreted as bullying.

NO you are not over it, at least everything posts says you are not, you just posted you are completely convinced its not mental illness and then post this.

How many times have I said you post things that contradict just about everything you say.

Here you say you are over it yet every thread you author is about what you just said you are over.

Yes, there is no way that you have any issues, its all so clear an precise when someone that constantly contradicts themselves when they actually post coherently doesn't have any issues, then when post things which are almost completely incoherent is also a sign that everything is A OK.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Well, if you want to be picky with your wood and keep the .223 platform, I have a better choice. But that is a little outside the point of scary guns bad and normal guns okay.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I was bullied terribly. I know what it feels like not only to be alone but so furious too. Im over that now at age 40.

and yet you post constantly about being harassed and tortured which can also be interpreted as bullying.

NO you are not over it, at least everything posts says you are not, you just posted you are completely convinced its not mental illness and then post this.

How many times have I said you post things that contradict just about everything you say.

Here you say you are over it yet every thread you author is about what you just said you are over.

Yes, there is no way that you have any issues, its all so clear an precise when someone that constantly contradicts themselves when they actually post coherently doesn't have any issues, then when post things which are almost completely incoherent is also a sign that everything is A OK.

false. And please tell me how i condradict myself. I try to explain my situation the best way possible. Because you disagree or dont understand doesnt mean i contradict myself. Think what you want. But until youve walked in my shoes. Youll never know how i suffer.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Durka durka Mohamed jihad

This is from Team America, decidedly one of the most anti-terrorist films ever made....LOL...
Probably shows his sentiments there better than anything else...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Was semi-auto of course. Lots of ignorance regarding guns here

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieWoof

Most of the public still believes the AR in AR-15 is for "Assault Rifle"....so....there's that....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Sillyolme

Look at the following picture. Which rifles are acceptable? Keep in mind they are all the same rifle with cosmetic differences. They all function exactly the same.

That's the point that I was trying to get across in this thread:

Is this an assault rifle?

Even fully decked out AR-15s are not "assault rifles"

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

false. And please tell me how i condradict myself.

seriously?

The post you just replied to highlights how you contradict yourself.

Because you disagree or dont understand doesnt mean i contradict myself.

No because of what you post is what makes you contradict yourself.

Think what you want. But until youve walked in my shoes. Youll never know how i suffer.

From our first interaction I implied I am and have walked in your shoes based on your descriptions and have tried to show you that allowing yourself to accept whatever is happening to you to be mental and internal will be beneficial to gaining a strength to overcome whatever is causing you distress

Because this is the technique I used to help me ignore the noise and voices.

But NO, you need to be special and a targeted individual and it has to be something external you will never get to the bottom of because this path will constantly feed your delusions and I guess that's whats keeps you going.

You said you are over the bullying you had now that you are 40,

did you not say that?

What are all your threads about?

Harassment/attacks using technology are they not?

So how are you over harassment/bullying/attacks if you are constantly posting threads that highlight that you certainly are not over it.

Bullying is synonymous with attacking and harassing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

false. And please tell me how i condradict myself.

seriously?

The post you just replied to highlights how you contradict yourself.

Because you disagree or dont understand doesnt mean i contradict myself.

No because of what you post is what makes you contradict yourself.

Think what you want. But until youve walked in my shoes. Youll never know how i suffer.

From our first interaction I implied I am and have walked in your shoes based on your descriptions and have tried to show you that allowing yourself to accept whatever is happening to you to be mental and internal will be beneficial to gaining a strength to overcome whatever is causing you distress

Because this is the technique I used to help me ignore the noise and voices.

But NO, you need to be special and a targeted individual and it has to be something external you will never get to the bottom of because this path will constantly feed your delusions and I guess that's whats keeps you going.

You said you are over the bullying you had now that you are 40,

did you not say that?

What are all your threads about?

Harassment/attacks using technology are they not?

So how are you over harassment/bullying/attacks if you are constantly posting threads that highlight that you certainly are not over it.

Bullying is synonymous with attacking and harassing.

yes i admit its hard to be over it but i refuse to let subhumans win my mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

thanks for the instructional video(s)....and the comment at the end.. Very noteworthy

as for other posters being accused of diversion away from the victims...

I say that pointing out the Cruz behaviors is not slinging dirt on Arab populations in Nikolas' adopting the garb (supportive action ? )...their posts pointed out the Nikolas Cruz personality stance of his being a 'sociopath' if not merely displaying negative schizophrenic characteristics...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: Violater1
With respect, wearing a shemagh means nothing.

I have owned several over the years, damn good things to wrap around your face when riding a bike.
Half the armed forces in the west use them too after Iraq and Afghan.
Its obviously a fashion thing with this kid, like his Army stuff.

I never said that wearing a shemagh was bad. But when you bind it with the Islamic references (PLEASE REVIEW THE VIDEO), and commit a terrorist act by murdering 16 children and 2 adults, it makes a rational person wonder if there is a connection.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I never said that wearing a shemagh was bad.

No one said you did.

You replied to someone saying wearing means nothing, which it is exactly correct, it means nothing.

this is what you said

FL school Mass Murder Nicklus Cruz wears a Islamic Shemagh In his Instagram account, Nicklus Cruz is seen wearing a Shemagh Keffiyeh or Kufiya Muslim, and commenting on Allah Akbar.

Its not Islamic as has pointed out and he was asking what it meant.

But when you bind it with the Islamic references (PLEASE REVIEW THE VIDEO)

Bind it to Islamic references?

Did you watch the video?

Its one post asking what a term means.

How you connect that to him wearing Islamic clothing is beyond most readers, did you simply listen to the girl narrating the video who suggest or asks if he has ties to ISIS based on asking a question?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So he was also culturally appropriating !

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Mate, the IDF use shemaghs. Can't get much more un Islamic than that.
edit on 55pMon, 19 Feb 2018 09:29:55 -060020182018-02-19T09:29:55-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Im actually sure there was an online media frenzy when a shemagh production company from Israel blocked sales of fake shemagh from GAP or somewhere like that
and they were made by Jews in Israel not Muslims !
they got everyone to boycott them for cultural appropriation

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Do you assume people won't actually look at the comment he made that is clearly anti-muslim? Reminiscent of any comment any average gun-toting NRA-loving Trump-voter could have made (or typical of an average guncrazy Trump-voter). Did you vote for Trump? Are you with the NRA on this one (in terms of argumentation and positions on various different gun control laws)?

I'm willing to bet this murderer watched more Fox than CNN. I'm willing to bet he took more issue with a Southern statue being removed in Charlottesville (and what that represented in his indoctrinated view, as per the right-wing channels doing the indoctrination and presenting the arguments) than the person who got killed by being run over with a car. I'm willing to bet, that just like the OP, he liked using pictures with himself with guns on the internet to show off; oh wait, that's a bet nobody will be taking cause it's already been proven.

I'm also betting he considered himself a patriot for supporting the army (it says "army" on his headgear). Unaware he was a brainwashing victim of the military industrial complex and all its lobbying organizations such as the NRA, both the Republican and Democratic parties (at least the 1st party isn't as hypocritical about it, whereas the Democratic party is still pretending they are somehow not doing what the military industrial complex wants, how hard is it to expel democratic senators that vote against too restricting gun control laws from the democratic party? What excuse did the Obama-government use for being impotent against the NRA? Just point to Republicans in the senate as the obstacle, right? How convenient. Didn't the Democrats get some kind of landslide victory the first time Obama got elected? Was his promise of change as hollow as it first sounded to me?) and both Fox and CNN (the latter not being able to resist doing negative piece after piece about Trump during his election, playing right into his cards and helping him get elected, cause many people that Trump was targetting already didn't want to be on board with CNN and what most of them now or already consider to be left-wing media, so that way it was easy for Trump to play the anti-CNN 'fake news'-card, pretending he's the big hero against the establishment or mainstream media, while assigning more funds to the various departments in and customers of the military industrial complex, which is a big part of the so-called "establishment"; all the airtime on CNN and similar channels payed off as well, both for CNN or the media and Trump, he puts on a good show for the viewer ratings).

Left vs Right in politics is just like WWF (or WWE) wrestling. It's a show for a select few to make a lot of money, a less select few to make a bit less, and so on. Until you get to the duped that get nothing out of it yet still vote either way or engage in activism with rather disappointing results. Here's an alternative:

First Amendment Champions
edit on 22-2-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join