It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Florida high school

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

There's another student talking about two shooters (scroll down past the one you already saw, here)....

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Odd that this would be the first directive....

In another video, students are seen crouched and sheltering in the back of a classroom when a SWAT team enter, guns pointing directly at them. The students raise shaking hands in the air as bright police flashlights shine into their eyes. “Put your phones away! Put your phones away!” an officer orders.

www.thedailybeast.com...

(post by Soulece removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

You have a chaotic shooting situation and a whole lot of hands holding 'something'.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Who says he did? CNN? What about the other weapons he's posed with?

Yet, kid worked at the Dollar Store....

Doesn't add up. Anyone who's bought guns, knows they are HUNDREDS of dollars, the AR over a THOUSAND, not to mention magazines, ammo, gas mask, smoke grenades, etc. I find it difficult to believe he just bought these himself. A year out of high school.

America is a credit based debt nation. Anyone can get credit cards until they misuse them. I imagine he would have zero problems going heavily in debt knowing what acts he was about to commit.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

abcnews.go.com... 300 if your this person but nice attempt at hyperbole that would be what double the wounded from the vegas shooting?

A Missouri man has been arrested and charged with "reckless exposure to HIV" after he admitted to having unprotected sex with up to 300 people without disclosing his HIV status, triggering alarm among health officials. David Lee Mangum, 36, was arrested in Dexter, Mo., on Aug. 27 after his former live-in lover came forward to Dexter police to file a complaint that Mangum had knowingly infected him with HIV. The alleged victim, 28, identified in the complaint as D.B., said that he tested positive for HIV in July of this year, according to a probable cause affidavit filed in Stoddard County court by Det. Cory Mills.

www.dailymail.co.uk... how about 3000?

An HIV-positive man has potentially infected thousands of people - by having unprotected sex so he could spread the disease. David Dean Smith, 51, turned himself in to a Michigan police station last week - after claiming to have slept with 3,000 men and women over several years. A detective investigating the case said: 'He says he intentionally attempted to spread the disease to kill people. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
if people wanna pass their misery and suffering on to others then find a frigging way ,this guy killed more then all the school shootigns put combined for the past 5-10 years dont have time to do my usual math right now getting the neighborhood out of a blizzard at the moment so ill be back

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Fox is reporting Cruz was an orphan, and his parents had recently died. Some guy was letting him live in his house and he had his own room. Inside that was where he had the other hardware.

I hear what you're saying. Even if he had a credit card, those purchases on an income level of working for Dollar General would have sent up some serious red flags. Plus, the AR-15 was purchased a year ago, February 2017... so if he charged it, he spent a year making payments.

I'm wondering if he got the money to purchase the guns from his parents?

That could be a clue... he was living off his parents, buying what he wanted, then he gets kicked out of school. They die, now he's on his own, and he has no clue what to do. Suddenly, he's forced to live on a Dollar General salary, and I bet he got turned down for the military or a better job because he got expelled. Now he has a grudge... and the means to carry it out...

We're back to spoiled kids coming face to face with cold, hard reality.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You have a chaotic shooting situation and a whole lot of hands holding 'something'.

Yep, and the LAST thing I'd want them to do (as an officer, if I was one), is shove their hands back in their pockets....

Personally, if I had a kid still in school, they'd be equipped with this:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1518727679&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=bulletpro of+backpack&psc=1

$125 seems a pretty low price to pay for something that may save my kid's life.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Odd that this would be the first directive....

In another video, students are seen crouched and sheltering in the back of a classroom when a SWAT team enter, guns pointing directly at them. The students raise shaking hands in the air as bright police flashlights shine into their eyes. “Put your phones away! Put your phones away!” an officer orders.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I dont see anything odd about it.
Enter a room , a group of cluttered people in a room all holding something in their hand.
To me I would have found it more odd if they didn't tell them to put their phones away.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thank you for that ... awesome link.

I /we seem to have a need for 2 of those

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There are other versions and makes of course, or you could even get an armor insert for an existing pack...but at about the same price, seems getting a pack made with it would be better.

I may even get one myself, as if ever in that situation, can have the wife get in front while I shield her. (as I'm usually the pack mule when we vacation, etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If this has not been brought up yet?

Go to this link and hear this first hand: 3 shooters

And, below with comments.
3 shooters. 'Army men' and 'We were in the middle of a drill'...

Just putting it out for ya'll.

As for me? I've no doubt at all this was FF.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

where do you draw the line what illnesses? only way mentally ill get banned from gun owner ship is being ruled adjudicated mentally defective and that process has been around for a long long time . mental illness definitions get changed all the time at one point being gay was considered a mental health issue. what they should do is any one that talks like this idiot did gets put on a 5150 (which leads to being un able to get a gun in most cases) he talked about it for years ,joked about it and openly told people he wanted to do such things and yet nothing was done .

the mentally ill weather you like it or not have a right to own guns and as they tend to more often be victims of crimes then the ones committing them i can kind of see why they would like them. you try to do a blanket ban against a federally protected class and then people who want guys but have illness will just not get treatment and stay off the grid which does not help any one. just blanket blaming the mentally ill because you fear what you dont understand is not the solution

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would be interested to see how many mass shootings happened during, or recently, after a government "drill."

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I thought I saw it quoted that the principal told students to evacuate immediately, that it wasn't a drill, but I'm confused as to whether he was supposed to have known it was an active shooter situation. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Also, are there any witnesses accounts of the smoke bombs?
edit on 15-2-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Who else (if anyone) heard about the Secret Service going into the school a while back to check out 'evacuation procedures' should there be a 'incident'?

It came from Alex J... Just wondering if anyone else has any info?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

But it isn't because the shooter escaped surrounded by other kids leaving. It should be SOP...he hid his firearms and walked out.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Who else (if anyone) heard about the Secret Service going into the school a while back to check out 'evacuation procedures' should there be a 'incident'?

It came from Alex J... Just wondering if anyone else has any info?

Thanks

Do not use Alex Jones as a credible source ever.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Soulece:

It's almost as if you were souless...

You call yourself 'Soulece' whilst at the same time you try to call me soul-less. Irony is not your strong point is it?

It's the 18th shooting this year in or around a school in America, and we are not fully two months into the year. Perhaps the ubiquity of such occurrences is desensitizing the issue? I suppose you can only hear about these kind of events so many times before they become a normalised event. What is so mind-numbingly worse is the confidence one feels that you know America isn't going to do anything at all to address the situation. No law or restriction has made an ounce of good, because neither go far enough to make a dent.

It's not just about mental health or any form of inadequacy of social functioning...it is not one issue in isolation, but a group of variables combining to bring about these kind of events. You have to address all the variables at the same time, which has never been done. Addressing just one contributive variable is merely deflection to avoid taking the right step, which is ultimately to remove guns off the street and out of the hands of ordinary citizens.

Until that step is taken, mass shootings will continue, and I will keep yawning at them, because America is not actually taking these events seriously. If it were it would do the right thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Yes, I believe in many many variables.

Our intelligence, security, and police agencies are currently running out of control in the US.

That is definitely a variable to consider.

Hope it never happens to you, wherever you are in the world.

FF

edit on 15-2-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: added a sentence

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join