It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Ramping Up Tensions in East Med.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Erdogan ... sigh. It doesn't take a Geo-political expert to see trouble brewing. Part of me wants the idjit to push the West a little too far... but many Turkish people are wonderful and don't deserve to wake to a cruise missile. Same goes for most citizens in this world. Some leaders deserve some strontium in their tea.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex
Jeez Turkey at it again bullying Greeks? I suppose they never let up when it comes to Greece and Cyprus though. Seriously, wtf is the rest of NATO waiting for? They just need to declare a rogue state and handle business with force. The sooner Turkey is bombed back into the Byzantine age, the better.

a reply to: Gothmog
We got a new red line in Syria, its called the Euphrates river, and Syria and allegedly Russia has now seen our Commander in Chief effing means it! I notice Turkey has been hesitant to test that line, despite its blustering rhetoric and grand standing threats. They saw what happen to the Syrians last week, and even that Russia is sitting on its own hands when rumors are they lost some of their own men from that defensive play.

I am just going to say it openly because it is clearly no longer a secret. We, the USA, #ing dominate, and bitches bend their knee with respect to our power. Nothing will stop us from ruling the near future, and likely the next couple of centuries. Global empires tend to last up to half a millennium or double that, and we are only half way there. Means us citizens can live out the rest of our life spans and our kids knowing we will continue to maintain that hold.

Its funny when I was at the State fair today with my friends after he won tickets on the radio Sunday, I mentioned this kind of events. While we are at the top of the tallest ferris wheel having a great time , I brought up the fact that our country, and about 7-12 others are currently waging a hot war in Syria. Ballistic missiles, chemical attacks, jets falling out the sky, air strikes, tanks blowing # up, # blowing tanks up etc.. etc..

All the while we sit at the top of the world in that moment, enjoying life without a care in the world, with barely the knowledge that anything of that nature is even going on. Of course the brother in law goes on about how the US always sticks its nose in places it do not belong. I counter to say "what do you think it takes to enjoy this moment we are having right now, right this moment? And what will it take to preserve that for our own kids?" He tries to bring up Europe and how they have better standards and healthcare and such. He seemed a bit disappointed when I replied "of course they do, they are right by our side with us, fighting those same wars, on at least three different continents. Canada and Australia included. Even the Netherlands is getting its hands dirty." I ended it with "in order for some to prosper, others must fall" and then changed the subject to the fried twinkies and snickers bars right around the corner.

I believe it is time that Turkey must fall as well, as they are now more threat than ally.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I recommend putting Revelation on one side for the time being and focussing on geopolitics.

Yes, don't confuse Johns visions with world politics.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yes, NATO is threatening NATO and two NATO members are illegally invading syria right now, Erdolf-Turkey and the Trump-"U"SA. But nobody cares.

I care. I care about lies people sow to make it look like NAOI is at odds with itself to hide the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
A NATO member rammed their ship into another NATO members ship.
A NATO member is claiming territory of another NATO member.

a reply to: intrptr

NATO is invading the ME, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Africa.

But do go on with the deflection .

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I am in way anti American as I am one.

But I'm also not surprised at countries tired of us getting tired of us deciding what's right for them.

Last I checked, all the countries we've meddled with lately aren't doing so hot.

Let me point out that you are not doing anything right for nobody, unless you mean securing your sphere of influence, power and benefits is doing the right thing for others. It is not, has not and will never be about doing good things to and for others. It is always in favour of own interests.

You are led to believe that 'helping or guiding' is the main reason and if you indeed believe so, you fell for it.

As to Erdolf. I think think this little bugger is by far more dangerous than this other brat, Kim. Politically he is part of the world system, integrated and not an isolated relic from the past like NK. I don't think he has any scruples to break loose hell in order to applaud his own sick mind. And a large part of his followers inexplicably are with him, because he doesn't hold back on his ottoman empire dreams. He is proclaiming the repressed dream of the past.

edit on 14-2-2018 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: mortex
A NATO member rammed their ship into another NATO members ship.
A NATO member is claiming territory of another NATO member.

NATO is invading the ME, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Africa.

But do go on with the deflection .

Um, this thread is about Turkey, not what NATO is supposedly doing. If anyone’s deflecting it’s you..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Um, this thread is about Turkey, not what NATO is supposedly doing.

Right, NATO isn't doing "anything".

You want that to be the only conclusion. Its a fantasy. Their fantasy for your mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Didn't Turkey break from the UN?,of course they will try and portray them as demons,for not supporting the New World Order,once a country becomes independant isn't it funny how they become terrorist nations?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've posted news with various sources from various sides.
The only one dealing in fantasy, again, is you.

If you feel so strongly about what your fantasy, then start a thread about it and stop polluting other threads with your fantasy, and then accusing others of fantasies when they pull you up on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Not sure what you mean did they break from the UN?

Turkey has been in violation of UN Security Council resolutions since the mid 1970's.
Nothing has been done about it because Turkey's geographical location is of strategic importance to the West, so a blind eye has been turned to Turkey's crimes against humanity and violation of treaties, resolutions etc.

Maybe that will change in the not too distant future?

After all, Saddam and Iraq were once pretty chummy with the West...and look how that turned out for Iraq when Iraq tried to go out on it's own....

Turkey has a role to play still. That role has just changed from being a western puppet/ally. Erdogan is ushering in that role. There's too much anti-Turkey sentiment being built up by the media across the board, for there to be nothing going on.

a reply to: Oldtimer2

<< 1   >>

join