It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Q wiki is amazing you guys. So easy to search any word or repeating ...anything. Makes it SO MUCH easier!!
Thank you to creator(s)!!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
#ReleaseTheVideo #HRCvideo

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Thought this was sort of funny.

Linda Sarsour Arrested at Paul Ryan’s Office

Actually, I'm surprised they had the balls to arrest that loud mouthed........ I better not say it.

Sarsour is so obviously one of THEIR agitation propagandists. They insert all kinds of divisive and creepy rabble rousers to adrenalize the masses.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: tigertatzen

We do heed what you say. Me and mine at least. Keep going.

Particularly, you save us all a lot of time!

Well, thank you very much. I am always so happy if I can help anyone in any way.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

You are correct:

Q: FBI_Anon,

You have always told us to focus on the Clinton Foundation, and not to focus too much on the email scandal.

I did some research on the Clinton Foundation's tax returns, and found a lot of issues, especially with the amended tax returns.

It seems to me that the Clinton's pocketed a lot of the Haiti money in 2010.

When it comes to the Clinton Foundation and the Clintons using it as a personal bank account, is there anything you can tell us that we might have overlooked?

Maybe something you have said before, but we have forgotten or been too tunneled vision to see.

Basically, not being able to see the woods through the trees.

I know the Clinton Foundation started as a project to build Bill's Presidential Library, but then the Clinton Foundation expanded into something way different.

Also, I believe you getting people to focus on the Clinton Foundation and people bringing it into the public light is why the Clinton Global Initiative shut down.

No more CGI !!!
A: The CF always operates in countries where birth records are difficult to maintain. Let that sink in for a moment.

https:///vvG9PSJN it's a pastebin link, but ATS doesn't like that site, so the link gets nuked.

More can be found in my thread, '"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon.'

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Ah yes, but people are not ready to look inside that box yet. And other people take full advantage of that.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Hahahaaaa that's awesome

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Greenanon

I love the hell out of you. I think you bring good energy to this discussion, whoever you might be (I honestly don't care one scintilla of an iota).

That being said, I need you to substantiate this particular statement. Via PM, if you wish.

You'll do it, mainly because you are a good human being and you don't want me to suffer.

Don't let me suffer either, if you get the goods.😜😁

The Green One must know that I'd blab to you.

He seems to enjoy twisting the knife egregiously. No sympathy for my suffering whatsoever.

That brute...I knew it!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
If anyone watches/downloads they are breaking the law. didn't Trump just sign a relevent executive order?
great way to wipe out "the conspiracy theorists"
mirrors

That's what bothers me. You can only view it if you're registered with an account. That's a simple way to track people. I don't like that.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I don't recall her mentioning a rabbit, but she may have in other posts. She said it happened when she was eight years old.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: airyspace2015

I remember reading something about that. If they knew they were working with crappy, weakened steel that they needed for a planned purpose later, it would make sense they'd reinforce it so it didn't fall down before they made it fall down.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Deep State trying to prep for more storms on the horizon.

archive.is...
edit on 7-3-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I'm pretty sure it would have been obvious if it was Michelle Obama or not, not matter how realistic.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: "The END"

#QAnon keeps saying The END.
Look who their investors are... Check this out! πŸ‘‡
www.end.org... … #FollowTheMoney

twitter.com...

Q used all caps...often means an organization.

Holy crap!

My apologies if this has been discussed already, but did anyone else check out that website and see who the investors are for that organization?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think this is the original article we read, just before the 2016 election.
truepundit.com... -play-perjury/

REAL or RUSSIAN?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Deep State trying to prep for more storms on the horizon.

archive.is...

Thats the problem. Video evidence is not worth what it used to be. And THEY are going to use that fact.

Releasing HRC Vids now would do very little damage to the Deep State because everyone would believe its fake.

If, on the other hand, the STAGE were SET, meaning other info about HRC is leaked first, the Videos would fit

right into the context of HRC not being the do-gooder humanitarian who was disadvantaged by evil Ruskies people think

she is.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Can anyone explain what this is? It can't be what I think it is, right? Is it an email with the plan for The New Life Children's Refuge case ? It's hard to tell with no sender/recipient.

wikileaks... . org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
edit on 7-3-2018 by TabascoGOATII because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2018 by TabascoGOATII because: formattard

edit on 7-3-2018 by TabascoGOATII because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Q Wiki news

Q crumbs 827 - 868 added.

Please PM me links to HRC, DNC mails packed in zip or something. I'm lazy to write http crawler (hate html).

It is exactly what Wiki needs now ... large and relevant data sets. Simple search over HRC mails and Q crumbs will connect many dots instantly.

If you have any idea which datasets should also emerge on wiki, share it.

As always PM me for login.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TabascoGOATII
Can anyone explain what this is? It can't be what I think it is, right? Is it an email with the plan for The New Life Children's Refuge case ? It's hard to tell with no sender/recipient.

wikileaks... . org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776

It has to be an email attachment. It is written in typical cabal fashion. Pretending to be something innocent, of course. But the repeated careful emphasis on providing lots of "love and care" to these children and stating the numbers of children so specifically, and their age range, as well as the heavy use of religious verbiage are several immediate red flags that there is a level of deception there.

They're crafty, but they all have similar dance routines...and a really #ty choreographer. Smug complacency ended up doing nothing to help them along, either.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I agree. Q has stated that they've got it all. Pics, video, etc. They're already scrambling to set their own stage for the spin that the video is going to be fake.

Only one thing would cause them to be that stunningly stupid in the face of the continuing and growing scrutiny they've directed at themselves.

These people are TERRIFIED.

Because they know that he actually has everything he says he has.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join