It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is a minor problem with this finding!

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that a SPACE character is actually narrower than normal character width such as "B".

This doesn't necessarily void her result as she can count the letters above rather than count the spaces, however...

I have counted the ACTUAL space characters before each BOOM. They are actually 8, 15 and 23 on lines 2, 3 and 4.

The interesting outcome though is that this spells HOW when counting letters in the alphabet!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi gang...have several pages to catch up on...have had family in town and it's funny I checked into this thread and had seen Q posted again and while I was cooking for the family ( lol, very veggie orientated menu
) I was trying to piece together clues in my mind. I wonder and hope if even when I'm unable to respond in "words" that you all know that I have thought about, considered and appreciated everything you all have had to say in my heart and with the best intellect I can access in my tool box.

OK, time to dig in.....lol....that's actually kinda funny once I wrote it, cause I have definitely been coping with this whole thing by planting stuff and working in the garden, but I meant catching up on our thread and the news, it was nice to take a break from it for a few days..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks for the update. I was wondering if the list was still growing.

That's equivalent to 18 or more army battalions worth... That'll make a big dent.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that a SPACE character is actually narrower than normal character width such as "B".

This doesn't necessarily void her result as she can count the letters above rather than count the spaces, however...

I have counted the ACTUAL space characters before each BOOM. They are actually 8, 15 and 23 on lines 2, 3 and 4.

The interesting outcome though is that this spells HOW when counting letters in the alphabet!

Urg, you're right, and after so many years proofing I should have thought of that. Different characters will take up different amounts of space depending on font and case. Derp!

Some days you spend way too much time trying to shift just a fraction of a space so that everything fits in a text field and still makes sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Anyone think "watch the water" could have to do with the storm and flooding...the "bomb cyclone" lol didn't we used to call this a "nor easter" ?? lol

Scientists say the storm has met the definition of a "bomb cyclone," a dramatic name that seemed fitting for the vast damage already wrought over the region Saturday.

"It really just refers to a strong low pressure system that intensifies very rapidly," said Patrick Burke, a lead forecaster with NOAA's Weather Prediction Center. "What it means is very intense winds, like you saw across all of the East Coast."

www.npr.org...

I remember seeing something written recently about HRC's team where when the earthquake in New Zealand hit they were overheard saying "and on cue." Haarp or weather weapon of some type?

Aha...it was an email of hrc's from wikileaks smh.

WikiLeaks

Shop Donate

Hillary Clinton Email Archive

Back to the Search

View email

View original PDF

Share document

6.3 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE IN CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND

From: Jake Sullivan To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2011-02-21 12:35 Subject: 6.3 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE IN CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05778832 Date: 01/29/2016 RELEASE IN FULL From: Sullivan, Jacob J Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 7:35 PM To: H; Mills, Cheryl D; Abedin, Hume; Reines, Philippe I Subject: Fw: 6.3 magnitude earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand And on cue... From: [email protected] Sent: Mon Feb 21 19:32:18 2011 Subject: 6.3 magnitude earthquake in Christchurch, NewZealand Therewasnoimmediateconfirmationof injuriesor damagetothecityfromthequake, accordingtopress. Automatic electronic distribution to: S, D(S), D(N), P, E, C, M, DG, T, R, PA, G, AF, EAP, EUR, NEA, SCA, WHA, 10, SICRS, S/HSC, H, DS, CA, PMAT, INR, AVC, IIP, ISN, CMS, S/ES, S/ES-0, NSOC, and WHSR.

https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/11791

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Like I say she can still justify her result.

I spent 2 years in the 80s pushing the envelope in Apple Mac desktop publishing for a large publisher. Getting calculus equations to look right was like doing a rubik cube... I was counting spaces in my sleep!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So they are going to push to audit the Fed? Could be a good thing? Might not?

Dr. Rand Paul to Introduce ‘Audit the Fed’ as Amendment to Senate Banking Bill

www.paul.senate.gov...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So they are going to push to audit the Fed? Could be a good thing? Might not?

Dr. Rand Paul to Introduce ‘Audit the Fed’ as Amendment to Senate Banking Bill

www.paul.senate.gov...

When it eventually happens it will be ugly. I doubt any President will want to have it happen on their watch. I can't see an audit not cause a disaster in the markets.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Wow.
First that I have read about that.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks for the update. I was wondering if the list was still growing.

That's equivalent to 18 or more army battalions worth... That'll make a big dent.

Updated end of the month. The amount of resources needed to deal with all of that is enormous if the are all valid, through to criminal court actions.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I found an acronym for SAME a few pages back which was related to Specific Area Message Encoding, which is used by military and NOAA as well as Emergency Broadcast Systems.

SAME was referred to in Post #830 on 4th March with the line "SAME embed across multiple platforms".

Could that be used to manage weather such as this bomb cyclone?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I wasn't convinced here idea was all that valid, though interesting how it lead to an interesting result. 8, 15, 23 would suggest dates? The boom being in caps maybe controlled demolition of the stock market or something more military based. It's a stair step down not up or level.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Let's see what happens on the 8th!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I did see that and yes maybe? I am going to try to search more on that topic!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's better to know there's no money in your Bank BEFORE someone tries to cash a cheque... I agree it will be painful but presumeably that's why Trump has been travelling the world to get support for some new form of currency backing?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's a formatting issue. I always analyze the Q drops where they got posted first and on that board the 18 spaces are indeed the correct number. She even mentions it right at the beginning. That's how my theory with the spaces between [] started. Just an explanation. I'm not attacking you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting new development with NOVA CORP BLUE vids on youtube:

Interesting that creepy 13013 NOVA CORP BLUE videos on Youtube have been purged, the name of the account is changed, and there are now 4 videos replacing the old ones. These new videos are 5-7 seconds long and posted today. The freak show is gone.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just watching Tucker,

Prager U (Dennis Prager) is suing YouTube/Google over censorship.

I know there was a reference to a lawsuit. It's not class action, but that makes three suits against Alphabet.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's cool... I missed her mentioning it on the vid and as I said her results can still be rationalised.

I counted the spaces on /qresearch.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm like i said the comment under the video wasn't wrong. Some people are still treating this as a joke and neglect the dangers it could entail.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join