It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, regarding times of the posts, I'm wondering if the hours and minutes (12:34) could reflect bible verses?

The problem with this theory is that time zones affect the numbers - Qanonmap.github.io and Qanonposts.com seem to be in different time zones and therefore show different times for the same post?

Good point about time stamp. Stands to reason some sort of "delay" in post would alter it too much to be consistent enough for reference. Of course, if the "old" drops are now showing up altered due to reality changes then who knows._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Did anyone ask the Parkland kids if they believed see something say something is an effective policy?

Point three of Trumps gun control memo.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
These Q threads seem to be setting records in length of hundreds of posts and multiple threads that are hundreds of posts long. Part 1, 2, 3 and 4, etc.
edit on 5-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Keystone could be a reference to the pipeline.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Good theory...makes sense:
www.youtube.com...

Interesting reading.

What is really, as in mind blowingly, odd is that in her previous video going over yesterday's drop she has some 500+ comments without mayhem. On youtube no less. How the hell is that even possible? Per tradition a baby smiling gets 30% negative/abusive comments...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup, I agree, though there are 2 explicit bible references in post and at least 2 that could be interpreted as referencing verses.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

MB not make sense? Muslim Brotherhood?

Also, 3 + 6 + 9 = 18.

18 spaces.

It actually does.

ALSO weren't 4 ISIS fighters captured this morning?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Per tradition a baby smiling gets 30% negative/abusive comments...

LOL, you're a funnyoldman.

edit on 5-3-2018 by eisegesis because: tired yetis

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiplorableMe

Keystone could be a reference to the pipeline.

I know that has come up before as one of the possibilities.
I think it's a good one.
BTW...I see you've just joined...Welcome aboard, Diporable.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DiplorableMe

Thanks, I'd forgotten about the pipeline.

As an aside... and this is tenuous... a search of keystone images comes up with a large amount shaped like this:

To me this shape of keystone looks like an owl!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the wiki hrc emails.

Does anyone else find this interesting?

My family is a direct testament to how Rotary builds bridges of international exchange and understanding. Today technology is multiplying those bridges exponentially, across every country, region, continent, and ocean.

It is theoretically possible to connect every human being on the planet to one other and to vast stores of knowledge and sources of assistance.

All it takes is seven billion smartphones, a relatively small order in a multitrillion-dollar world economy. Connections are wonderful in many ways. According to Steve Jobs, "Creativity is just connecting things." The great novelist E.M. Forster wrote, "Only connect." I have argued that in a networked world, connectedness is a measure of power.

"Power over" assumes that the power-wielder is at the top of a ladder and exercises power over those below. "Power with" assumes that the power-wielder is at the center of a web of relationships and can mobilize all her direct and indirect connections to solve a problem with the combined resources, energy, and talent across the web. More traditionally, "connections" have long been presumed to be the preserve of the powerful — connections to get a job, an audition, an interview, an opportunity.

Less conspiratorially, think about how Rotary clubs empower their members by bringing diverse individuals from across a community together.

link

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Apropos owls. The 3 WHO's in a previous Q drop could refer to them as well. Like the sound they make. I know sounds far fetched but you know me and my hunt for multiple meanings.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: DiplorableMe

Thanks, I'd forgotten about the pipeline.

As an aside... and this is tenuous... a search of keystone images comes up with a large amount shaped like this:

To me this shape of keystone looks like an owl!

It is a poorly kept secret that plenty of churches have been co-opted. There were plans to infiltrate the Catholic Church (and that's if you don't subscribe to the idea of the Jesuits being black hat from the outset) with progressive (read communist/NWO types). They've taken over several of the mainstream denominations and you have the Mega Churches like Saddleback and Lakewood and Hillsong that preach prosperity gospel which is more self-help without actual scripture thrown in.

And basically my point on this is that they want to bring people into alignment with what the NWO version of morality and religiosity will be. This is how they do it. They move in a co-opt a church and then start moving away from the Gospel and toward ... this stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Doesn't sound far fetched at all to me... it sounds relevant!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's very interesting Ketsuko!

In the U.K. we just have less and less people going to churchs, particularly catholic.

For example, Birmingham has a population of 1.25 million but it's catholic cathedral, St. Chads, is down to 70 regular church goers!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey guys! To clear up the Italics thing for ya all, it is post formatting. An i inside brackets goes in front of the word to be italicized and if you don't do a /i inside brackets after it leaves it open and screws up that post/posts or the whole page.

It will also happen if you put a b in brackets without a /b in brackets at the end, this makes it bold text. So when posting one of those you'll have to play in preview to see if spaces or . or something else works to stop the formatting issue.
edit on 3/5/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Re: BOOMs

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Update,,, numbers are getting higher:

February Update to Sealed Indictments:

4,905 new from 1/29/17 to 2/28/18

18,510 new sealed indictments entered from 10/30/17 thru 2/28/18

www.puppetstringnews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Has this been mentioned?

In times past, a mirror was referred to as a looking glass.

If we are talking looking glass, this could likely be
pointing to project looking glass.

Project Looking Glass

Anyone?

I was reading through again and fell into your link here. Very eye opening and it put me in mind of this lecture called "the Greenbaum Speech" It's a speech regarding monarch deprograming. What's crazy is the amount of people, in many different places, that may be affected by this. Interesting tidbit...

Herein is the lecture by D.C.Hammond, originally entitled "Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse," but now usually known as the "Greenbaum Speech," delivered at the Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Conference on Abuse and Multiple Personality, Thursday June 25, 1992, at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, Mark Center, Alexandria, Virginia. 

Sponsored by the Center for Abuse Recovery & Empowerment, The Psychiatric Institute of Washington, D.C. Both a tape and a transcript were at one time available from Audio Transcripts of Alexandria, Virginia (800-338-2111). Tapes and transcripts of other sessions from the conference are still being sold but -- understandably -- not this one. The transcript below was made from a privately made tape of the original lecture. 

The single most remarkable thing about this speech is how little one has heard of it in the two years since its original delivery. It is recommended that one reads far enough at least until one finds why it’s called "the Greenbaum speech."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That and

CHINESE CYBER UNIT 61398

In 2013, American private security firm Mandiant published a 60-page report that detailed about the notorious Chinese hacking group 'Unit 61398', suspected of waging cyber warfare against American companies, organizations and government agencies from or near a 12-story building on the outskirts of Shanghai.
China Finally Admits It Has Army of Hackers

This Building Is Home to the Chinese Army Unit Hacking the US

Makes you wonder why everyone is so focased on the Russians lol. Fact is all these intelligence associations from every company operate in every country all the time! The governments know this , the people may not. So MSM can make any small incident seem huge when really, SO much goes on without anyone ever hearing a whisper.

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join