It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No one noticed the age of the woman?

Sergei Skripal, who is 66, was granted refuge in the UK following a "spy swap" between the US and Russia in 2010.

He and a woman, 33, were found unconscious on a bench at a shopping centre in Salisbury on Sunday afternoon.

She's *33*. Heck, he's *66* or 33 x 2.

The force is appealing for anyone with information to call them immediately on 999, adding officers do not believe there is any risk to the wider public.

Turn 999 over.
edit on 5-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What better job for a community organizer than organizing community crime?

If I remember correctly, it was Chris Rock who tacitly admitted that he had no idea what the hell a "community organizer" was. Right from the start it sounded like a phony made-up job title. Like how Dancing with the Stars describes someone as a "community activist" to cover the fact that they really don't have any legitimate claim to fame. (Usually, the "community activist" is the son or daughter of a celebrity, like Bristol Palin or Chaz Bono.)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: underwerks

Sometimes by longtime members. One was a black Obama supporter back in 2008, and now they're a white right-wing Trump worshipper. Lmao.

BOLD accusation.
Are you prepared to publicly back that statement up...or was your intent to just leave that smear hanging and then leaving?

I second that. Underwerks better deliver. I faced some bogus accusations on ATS myself and nobody could prove they are true.

edit on 5-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Sometimes by longtime members. One was a black Obama supporter back in 2008, and now they're a white right-wing Trump worshipper. Lmao.

BOLD accusation.
Are you prepared to publicly back that statement up...or was your intent to just leave that smear hanging and then leaving?

I think the point of the hit and run was to point out that only FOOLISH people ever evolve and change their mind. Good smart people keep to reality as it is created for them and ride it out. Funny how a "1" and "0" way of thinking leaves out the notion of personal reflection and the beauty of change from within.

Amazing how this person tracks a political POV from 2008!!!!!! 10 years ago concerning 1 poster is right there for reference? wow, that is time well spent

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think my dad said it best: rabble rouser. The press just says community organizer to make it sound PC. In all fairness, sometimes, the rabble do need to be roused.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: underwerks

Some people on this thread create change in the real world as well.

It’s a little condescending to think otherwise.

Yes and you a person that makes stuff up in this thread and tried to LARP me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

We need more data to make conclusions.

Meanwhile I'll add both options to the spreadsheet.

Rel,, for what its worth 834 may reference 187 as a date marker.

834: Mar 3 2018 20:56:48
187: Nov 21 2017 19:23:41

834, at least to me, references both looking glass machines with:
"The Bridge, 187"

BRIDGE-2.
@Snowden
Clowns.

This may suggest crossover, failure or connection. If 834 connects 187 then those dates may establish a different mirror number system in play? Of course 187 could have more then one meaning here..... I would expect at some point for more then one mirror number to be in play.

Could be time stamp matters too somehow?

Side note: Interesting how this idea rankles a few feathers in the aethers even though the CIA "project looking glass" (stargate, montauk, goats etc) is kinda well out there. So if the CIA thought/think its a thing why are we idiots for exploring the idea? How come I don't see "cia are idiots for trying to change world with time machine, go out in the real world and vote..."

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Kimballs Elementary English is a great read if your subject is rudimentary English.

It’s made for 7-8th graders but I feel you could benefit.

LARPing as myself is how I get down.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Re: Q references to KEY + STONE, here's a link to various movies with "keystone" in the title:

IMdB.com - Keystone search

Apart from the obvious Keystone Kops, there is a Japanese post production company and a short film who's Blurb reads:

When Jack begins to forget, he visits Keystone, an organization with an unlikely mandate: making your most important memories truly 'unforgettable.'

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I had a scary thought today.

There is a book by Neil Gaimon and Terry Pratchett called Good Omens. The whole thing is set against a terribly screwed up apocalypse, but the idea I'm working off of is that there is an angel and demon who regularly meet to keep tabs on what each side is doing and in the course of things, they've become sort of old comrades in arms and decide they like the world and would rather it keep going than end.

Book is hilarious. I recommend it.

At any rate, what if we've got this all wrong? What if this isn't an internal, hidden Civil War between the intel agencies? What if we're talking a 2nd American Revolution?

When you think about it, it's nothing short of miraculous that we haven't managed to vaporize ourselves in a nuclear holocaust yet. Maybe the reason for that is because there isn't a CIA, MI6, KGB, etc. I'm sure they all started out that way, but what if they all just became one shadowy underground intel cabal that controls the world from the shadows up? They merely allow the illusion of freedom and nations, but they're the ones who drop all the right words in all the right ears.

That would mean we're fighting for independence all over again.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good Omens is a classic.

Pratchett has the best sense of humor.

I like to think of it as more of a second Cold War.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the build Cranky!

I agree that there are likely to be multiple mirrors.

In your example, I'd expand that Bridge-2 is a 3rd looking glass which is lesser in capability to the other 2 (Bridge, 187). Bridge-2 is the black hats Looking Glass? Hence why it's followed by @Snowden Clowns.

Having 2 MIRRORS enables easier pragmatic timeline mapping between POST and ACTION - a single reflection, around 22nd Jan, is just too constrictive.

Fortunately it's easy to add multiple columns each reflecting a single mirror - and see which firm up over time.

If 21st November (from post 187) is a POST/REFLECTION/ACTION DATE MIRROR then it finished on December 26th (Boxing day, the day after Christmas).

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just got done watching CNN as "Sam Nunberg" let loose.

www.cnn.com...

I fear the future for this person.

edit on 5-3-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, regarding times of the posts, I'm wondering if the hours and minutes (12:34) could reflect bible verses?

The problem with this theory is that time zones affect the numbers - Qanonmap.github.io and Qanonposts.com seem to be in different time zones and therefore show different times for the same post?

edit on 5-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: timezones

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hard to get into Bible verses without knowing the book involved.

In this case, you could have Exodus, 1 Chronicles, Nehemiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Re: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Good theory...makes sense:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

MB not make sense? Muslim Brotherhood?

Also, 3 + 6 + 9 = 18.

18 spaces.
edit on 5-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thank you for that video. I will be sure to watch it later on this evening.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just wonder??????

I know this is old news but....

smokeroom.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Re: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Good theory...makes sense:
www.youtube.com...

I really enjoy her videos. I find her quite endearing and often times her breakdown resonates with me.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join