It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wouldn't 12:34 + 09:11 = 21:45? I.E. 9:45 PM?

Actually,...that's a possibility too.

Something might also be released @ 12:34 this afternoon.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Wouldn't 12:34 + 09:11 = 21:45? I.E. 9:45 PM?

No, the post was made at 9:11 PM (2111).

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yeah, I'd have been just as well off not knowing that 'hurtcore' is a thing.
edit on b000000282018-02-19T09:14:36-06:0009America/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 09:14:36 -0600900000018 by butcherguy because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: JanAmosComenius
It would be a little deflating if this was all a Turin Test!!

LOL

Seriously: If you want to influence real world "consciousness" you need model of social interactions. Usually they are pretty simple and you can find them in sociology text books. OK, lets take it to nest level: Simulation of real world social interaction. Almost every person on Earth have avatar in this simulation. Base data are harvested through Google, Facebook, bla, bla, ... This is not only analytical tool but also predictive tool. You simply feed simulation with for example set of memes and observe what the result is. Combine it with AI ...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This just appeared on Gateway Pundit. I wonder if this might be what Q was counting down to:

Here ’s the Complete List of Russian Twitter Bot Accounts – Top Tweets from Top Russian Accounts Only Garnered 175K Retweets!
They have a link to a complete list of the Russian bot accounts.

As for how influential the Russians were, well.....

The 50 most popular tweets from the 2 most popular Russian Twitter accounts garnered less than 175,000 total retweets.

LMAO!!! I doubt they flipped even a single vote from Hillary to Trump (or Bernie). For certain, the much-hyped "Russian meddling" couldn't possibly have influenced more than a small handful of votes, max.

Q just trashed the latest round of Mueller indictments.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The flaw is in the Avatars.

In reality a subset of the population don't want to stand out as individuals and therefore use "dummy" avatars. Example: Lots of people using a stock picture of Homer Simpson as their avatar. This would cause the AI to make wrong deductions.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This jumped out to me this morning after reading Bill Cooper's theory that JFK's driver shot him.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Driver "forgot" to not bring his personal weapon with him in the motorcade. Seems they took it fairly seriously and replaced ALL the drivers for this trip.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
This jumped out to me this morning after reading Bill Cooper's theory that JFK's driver shot him.

Driver "forgot" to not bring his personal weapon with him in the motorcade. Seems they took it fairly seriously and replaced ALL the drivers for this trip.

After that last dump of JFK documents, I honestly think LBJ had him killed. It might well have been done with CIA assistance. George Bush Sr was in charge of the investigations that covered up everything, so probably we won't learn the whole truth until after he's finally died.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The flaw is in the Avatars.

In reality a subset of the population don't want to stand out as individuals and therefore use "dummy" avatars. Example: Lots of people using a stock picture of Homer Simpson as their avatar. This would cause the AI to make wrong deductions.

No, for example Facebook know about real persons and is using placeholder for them if they have not created account yet. I do not propose we are living in simulation but that there is simulation of our social world with real names and addresses and almost spot on social interaction. This simulation is used to influence real world. Is it clear now?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well this new Billy Jack Haynes stuff sure is interesting.

(Everyone knew)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification JAC, yes, clear now.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Two new tweets on Qanon linking UNICEF, Clintons and ALICE IN WONDERLAND!

Qanon tweets 2 and 4 hours ago

Top UNICEF Campaigner

PETER NEWELL, Jailed for Raping 13 y.o. Boy www.dailymail.co.uk...

PETER NEWELL (1862-1924) was the illustrator of... (wait for it)... ALICE IN WONDERLAND❗️

edit on 19-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta tweet details on Peter Newell

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How'd they jail a guy that died in 1924?

ETA: would not want to be that guy's cellmate...
edit on 19-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Well this new Billy Jack Haynes stuff sure is interesting.

(Everyone knew)
This guy?

2nd

Billy Jack Haynes, a self-confessed former drug runner, has made a series of astonishing confessions in the past week, claiming that he was paid by Bill Clinton to kill David Kennedy, as well as providing “muscle” for the Clintons during Arkansas drug drops in the 1980s.

ETA:
I mentioned third grade a while back...
A speech therapist came and had me read Rumpelstiltskin over and over again...it has lived in the back of my mind ever since.
cool blog
edit on (2/19/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
They didn't.

It's a synchronicity because current Peter Newell is namesake of guy who illustrated AinW?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

After that last dump of JFK documents, I honestly think LBJ had him killed. It might well have been done with CIA assistance. George Bush Sr was in charge of the investigations that covered up everything, so probably we won't learn the whole truth until after he's finally died.

Also in the story, a van grazed another one in the motorcade.
Are we getting the full story?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I would say this as a takeaway from the Q postings. The CIA removed JFK, as their coming out party. A ritual statement that said, "we are in charge now." I would also say it was unlikely he was shot in the car, someone else was. The event was too important to screw up. JFK was removed, a ritual event was staged and people were given the truth, the CIA was now powerful enough that it would show the world. Removing the speeches, JFK wasn't all that important in the scheme of things can came from an elite family, he wasn't a regular guy. As a symbol, well look at the result, old timers will say he was the last great president, even though there is no real reason for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The boys on the tracks is a classic Arkanicide.

It’s also, to me personally, one of the worst.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

The obvious follow on question to "what else can they do... Fountain of Youth":

Could they clone Obama, Hilary etc. to create body doubles?

1) This would require some method to accelerate ageing of the clone so they get up to the originals age,
2) The voice/looks might be identical but the learned mannerisms would be different. I.e. we learn facial mannerisms and smile from our parents,
3) You would need some method to copy memory to the clone (knowledge learnt).

Q “sheep”=cloning.

Back on page 40 or so of the very first thread, I sent a clone flair to see what might happen. Our esteemed collegue suggested that topic needed to wait. I waited to see how long it would take, lets say page 1000? Pay attention to how quick that happened, excellent. So this mine shaft tiburarty will need some guidance as you follow the clues.

Keeping these things in mind will help: CIA/NK did not develop cloning, they execute, where did it come from?
Why clone someone, if someone is willing to sell out? What happens to the real human people they clone?
Why the need to use clones at all? Androids are different but how can one tell? What animates human body, what animates a clone body?
What animates a clone body…

Helpful to keep those questions in your mind, because otherwise the entire clone thing will be abstract and the truth will not get light. What animates a human body…

Earth is a freewill planet, technically the truth can be buried in safe in fort knox and be considered having been expressed, but our last “election was different.” Someone was truthful as they were required to be:

HRC: “You guys are the first to realize that I'm really not even a human being. I was constructed in a garage in Palo Alto a very long time ago. People think that, you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they created it. Oh no. I mean, a man whose name shall remain nameless created me in his garage. I thought he threw away the plans, at least that's what he told me when he programmed me — that there would be no more," Clinton said. "I've seen more people that kind of don't sweat, and other things, that make me think maybe they are part of the new race that he created: the robot race."

Now your first thought is “she’s joking” and she did laugh, but of course she isn’t funny and that’s really rather speficic. It’s comically confused as that thing lacks self reflection and context for its own existence. Find the video, she’s speaking to a collection of sychophants who were told the truth but let us all down by not following up. Watch with your heart, your brain has been TRAINED not to see them, and to create excuses for what is there, so watch with your heart.

Clones are unreliable, age rapidly and are always at risk of being spotted – they are surrounded in most situations with at least one handler. Why not a look alike? Please, they’re cloning, a goofball look alike is a much a risk as the original. Clones are NOT self reflective! They do not have a real heart center just a simulated digital block. They say the right things but feel nothing, zero, nada, because they are not self reflective. The spat of AI feel good about the robots films and TV shows in the last ten years are all about conning you into accepting them - don't.

How many presidents have been cloned? Go back and look at photos, look how fast they all aged. How may other humans? Who? Why does any of this matter? Q brought it up. “sheep” in lower case is “dolly” the first cloned sheep, it matters to Q it matters to us. Part of the issue is our perception, we cannot perceive the reality, we must get there, as this is the Q point. Heart has no programming, it can see, brain went to school so we know what its problems are: you’ll have to use your heart on this and trust it entirely. Getsmart has an old thread here which intros you to the basics if you want to start there.

Happy clone hunting.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: loveguy

The boys on the tracks is a classic Arkanicide.

It’s also, to me personally, one of the worst.

So now with this guy coming forward...
Is it because he knows he'll be indicted soon, or could it be guilt driven,
or is he running low on funds?

What do you think the motivation is behind this, as a source of light in a dark space- selflessness?

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join