It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i find it hard to believe "bath house Barry" is claiming angelic lineage. OK I can believe he might claim it but its not true. Maybe He's JFK's love child?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: TomLawless
Protect 6/14-46.....

Do I even need to say it?

Say it anyway.

6/14/46 is Trump's birthday.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED"
Posted @ 9:11

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Protect 6/14-46.....

Do I even need to say it?

Say it anyway.

6/14/46 is Trump's birthday.

Oh, ok. I thought you were going to say something like they sent someone back in time to protect it, lest we wake up in the morning and find ourselves on another timeline, or something like that..! LOL

I know where Trump went on his birthday duringt the 2016 election. Hint: to visit a prophetic work of art.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

We've gone so far into the Twilight zone that the 6 finger fallen Angel hybrid doesn't sound crazy at all. And he claims to be half white and half black...he admits to being a hybrid just as Tiger said they have to sorta clue us in on things.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think the best interpretation of Jesus to use an allegory is that He was/is the right arm of God. (no mirroring).

It's not all mirrored. Some of it is straightforward and some entangled. However, it's not Jesus the man who is important in spirituality.

It is the Christ consciousness. The Source of all our Light. Everything else is distortion. Which is neither good nor bad, simply our third density manner of forming our individual beliefs.

For example, you are clearly a Christian and follow those teachings. I am a pagan Witch and follow many different teachings. But the Light within us comes from the same understanding at a soul level. Fundamentally, our core spiritual paths are the same. That is why we all ended up here together in the first place.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Hope it wasn't the Guidestones.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yes. Bloodlines are everything to these people. They can trace their lineage back to ancient Egypt and other civilizations. Further back than that, too...but to give you an idea. That is the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Before the flood, this whole torture, rape, murder, child abuse, bestiality, cannibalism stuff was rampant and widespread, practiced in broad daylight. Hence the flood, for a fresh start. The idea is not to let it happen again, to overcome our animal-side. Otherwise we'll become nothing more than blood, flesh and slave labor for harvest to the reptile. The alternative is to go clean and ascend to the next level of the game.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I have just archived the 126 pages on this part 3 thread and will have the drop box links in a post in the next half hour!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

i find it hard to believe "bath house Barry" is claiming angelic lineage. OK I can believe he might claim it but its not true. Maybe He's JFK's love child?

He's most likely claiming angelic lineage. The hard part is accepting that angels were not what everyone thinks they were. Ironically enough, people will be more willing to believe in angels than believe the truth about what they actually were.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I did suggest the time travel angle a dozen odd pages ago... only way some of these synchronicities could be lined up.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Fair enough, but I still think that the historical Jesus was necessary to perform a Great Work of the ages, and that he was well aware of the ancient mystery tradition/religion and proceeded to enact it in congruent alignment with the signs given him from the divine order (and first father of all creation) ie: was working to a schedule within the context of the earth-moon-sun configuration as the signature or fingerprint of God as the first/last cause and the alpha and omega. A true capstone and keystone in other words, because of God's love for the world and the creation ie: John 3:16. The Spirit of God is also Christ, so in that sense I agree with you, that Christ is an anointing of timeless, spaceless spiritual wisdom, truth and understanding ie: as a teacher and a counsellor, and a comforter.

I believe that he was also sent to protect us from any and all forms of predation by powers and principalities both of this world and the heavens above where the operative principal, instead of "eat or be eaten" was/is "here, eat of me instead".

Re: that eating or ingesting and consuming/integrating, the idea that surfaces for me is "grokking" to borrow a strange word from Robert Heinlein's "A Stranger in a Strange Land." ie: it needn't involve the transubstantiation of the Eucharist.

edit on 18-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I have just archived the 126 pages on this part 3 thread and will have the drop box links in a post in the next half hour!

Thanks, RelSciHistItSufi!
You folks are ALL amazing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Before the flood, this whole torture, rape, murder, child abuse, bestiality, cannibalism stuff was rampant and widespread, practiced in broad daylight. Hence the flood, for a fresh start. The idea is not to let it happen again, to overcome our animal-side. Otherwise we'll become nothing more than blood, flesh and slave labor for harvest to the reptile. The alternative is to go clean and ascend to the next level of the game.

This sorta freaks Me Out As We Have 100% chance Of Rain Tomorrow. Keeping In The Biblical Theme, Ive Always Thought The Internet Was The Modern Day Tree Of Forbidden Knowledge

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

Hope it wasn't the Guidestones.

No no. It was to visit a 3 part mural in the Bank of America Building in Charlotte, NC.

www.benlongfineart.com...

We are now well past the 3rd section when read from right to left, with the sleeping Giant awakened.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you so much!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Now that is Denver international airport-esque. I've seen the first panel in q memes. The third panel sure looks like a young trump with some bizarre religious looking stuff in background not to mention the pyramid. The 2 nd panel is the scary one...Looks like Armageddon. Why the heck is that in a bank?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The thing about Obama let 100 people believe whatever...

I still wonder wth did he do to win the nobel peace prize?
...and on the same night supposedly was the spiral

9 December 2009

2nd

on October 9, 2009

each event occurred in Norway

Ok so my memory ain't so great.
oops.
edit on (2/18/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Why did Trump visit it on his birthday during the 2016 race?

I think he has a good sense regarding prophecy and fated destiny, along with the idea of signs and synchronicities pointing the way, even providing warning signs of traps and temptations to avoid.

The path in what i think of as the first of 3 panels, it bypasses the pyramid..

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join