It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You can talk about shadow government.

No one would have believed you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well this is interesting.

Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska Steps Down From Helm Of Energy Firm En+

Deripaska is reportedly connected to Andrew McCabe,

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

“Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it.”

- President Bill Clinton to WH reporter, Sarah McClendon.

Funny you mention her...I was just going to post the video of her grilling Bill Clinton.

They don't make journalists like this anymore!!!

Disclaimer: If you are younger than 30, you may want to sit down before watching.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

The president though?
Even as a joke that is a crazy statement

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

They love the attention.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
Interesting uses of tense.

Assuming that means we wouldn't have got away with suggesting shadow government before this process but now we will!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hi good peeps.. Just been getting up to speed from last night..! Wow.. Q has indeed gone biblical! I like everyone else do indeed have a story to share - I don't want it clogging the thread up though! I could write books about it!

Apologies, I'm not great at concise summaries.. Firstly.. This is all so fascinating and just incredible to watch. To all Q Anons (everyone who is on the QTrain) everywhere Thank You for all your time and energies, helping manifest the Truth! Thank You Peoples..!

The Truth will out and it will not be stopped. Don't ever stop seeking your Truth! We have literally all played a part of history in the making in real time. I find this all so incredible I don't think I can put it into words!

A bit of my story and a bit of context - since Q I have become moar active than ever online about Q and other issues - throughout the Q movement myself and my partner who is also very active on Q - have experienced many difficulties online trying to share or discuss info and Q (as have many others!). It got to one point where I actually gave up posting on any platform, as the software on the internet was making it impossible for us to post/share info, it was so so frustrating! VPNs have made a good bit of difference though..

I've had a wee break (about a month) from being active online about Q etc. Was travelling for a month seeing my folks and friends - I live on an island and do a once a year trip to the mainland (which frightens me more every time I go, so much so I feel quite alienated from it all. During this period I could not use my laptop (was seriously bummed). And had to rely on my phone to keep up to date with Q posts, ATS and other Q research/watch threads/Twitter and other media platforms.

About 2 weeks into my trip, I went active online across multiple platforms (inc ATS) via my phone for a day (yay!) - that eve I was also coincidentally messaging my mum about the intelligence services and the Q saga. The next day my partner (who is here somewhere on ATS too) rings my phone. All he get is; "This number no longer exists". Weird wtf? I phone him. My number is no longer my mobile number... This spooked me and my partner out quite a bit. Neither of us had heard of this happening before. And we knew unless it was someone in some sort of intelligence doing this - it isn't possible.

Phoned mobile network - explained issue. The guy on the phone said; "he puts his hands up, but haven't got a clue how this happened, as this doesn't happen, I haven't seen this happen before - there are no records nothing". Took them 2 days to get my old number back.

As I am in the UK and with the way sim cards and mobile networks work - the only way (I know of) to change your phone number is to take out your small sim card from under your battery in your phone and the give the 12 or 16 digit PUC number to your mobile network.

So somehow, someone somewhere, had the info and ability (and a reason!?) to change my mobile number without needing my physical sim card and its PUC number. For what reason I can only speculate. This really blew our minds and left us both pretty spooked for a good few days...

Obviously if you're a Clown then you don't need to that....

There have been so many things like this (but not quite as significant) I have experienced since the Q saga particularly - had similar issues with PG too. But not to this scale. I think they want to mess about with people and make them think they are mad. I didn't bother trying to say this to family or anyone as funnily enough I was worried they might think me mad - they think I'm mad enough already after the Q saga..

I don't know what happened, who did it or why. But to me, I felt I had been truly 'clocked' so to speak. I certainly feel better now I'm back home!

My comment about the watchers - kek - I just meant that We The Peoples are now watching too!

Where consciousness dwells, life grows! Manifest and See and Be the change in our World. Feel it in every vibrating and pulsing atom of your being. Can you feel it? I can...

Fluff :0)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A complete change over of power every 4 or 8 years is too frequent for a country that plans on being around for many hundreds or even thousands of years. That has to be some underlying cohesiveness for stability purposes. Maybe they are who Bill Clinton was referring to.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One nation.

We the people supply the cohesiveness for stability.

They never should have existed and remain unnecessary.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another Qanon tweet 25 minutes ago:

Qanon tweet

If you aren’t getting excited yet... Brace yourself!

Don't believe? check current flight records to Gitmo

Contractors flying

Then refers back to 13,000 sealed indictments in relation to 13,000 places built at GITMO.

For anyone wondering why things are moving so 'slowly', detention facilities with room for 13,000 detainees don't pop up out of nowhere... especially when it is important that they are located outside the US.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I wonder if it might be partly due to them openly telling us or announcing what they are doing. In plain sight. And we are meant to be too stupid to see it. Illuminati rulez....

Great example (I am not in anyway getting into this subject, it is just an example), below - it was announced on national then global TV for all to see and hear.

Please do go and watch the full classroom footage and just watch Bush and his demeanour and behaviour.

You know I have never felt sorry for any of the high profile figures, but oh my if you watch the whole segment, Bush looks like he is on something and very very uncomfortable, he knew. He also looks so vulnerable. I felt for him. He has his role and he must play it. By their bidding.

The people above/in control of him, left him to sit there like a lemon for the world to see, awaiting his orders from above. They even left the camera rolling on him.

They were mocking us and him too. In plain view...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Insightful:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow! The balls on that lady! you could see Clinton gulp really hard.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Re: Shadow Government:

DEEP STATE – SHADOW GOVERNMENT REVEALED: SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE

aim4truth.org...

OUT OF THE 8,156 MEMBERS WHO MAKE UP THIS DEEP STATE OF ENSCONCED BUREAUCRATS, OVER 7,000 WERE APPOINTED BY OBAMA.

Some call it Obama’s Army.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow! The balls on that lady! you could see Clinton gulp really hard.

I know. Love that clip.

BTW, when Clinton answers by saying "they didn't tell me anything," and claims that 'Mena' was really a federal issue and federal investigators are to blame for dropping any balls (dodging the fact that he denied state funding to investigate, as governor), he is referring to someone very interesting at the DOJ...

It was William Weld who was head of the Justice Department Criminal Division, during the 'Mena' years. It was William Weld that blocked a federal investigation.

Bill Clinton blocked a state investigation.
William Weld blocked a federal investigation.

If you don't recognize his name...William Weld was Gary Johnson's running mate in the 2016 election for the Libertarian party.

The cabal has infected all the parties.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump Security Scare

A contracted driver in Trump's motorcade was searched and found to have a gun. He forget..? He had close access to the President. Could be nothing but posting for the record..

link   
a reply to: fluff007

Bush didn’t mean to do 9/11

Pawn on the throne

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So basically, Mueller has his version of the Muslim video from Benghazi?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Wouldn't 12:34 + 09:11 = 21:45? I.E. 9:45 PM?

Actually,...that's a possibility too.

Something might also be released @ 12:34 this afternoon.

Just wanted to point out that 0945 in numerology reduces to the number nine, which is the number of completion, among other things. Catching up but wanted to throw that positive vibe out there.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

But why would someone say something so stupid. Especially if it was true. Like you would think first rule of Shadow government is don't talk about the shadow government

To muddle the issue.

You know you will lie and lie often, but you slip in as many truths, particularly the ones you know no one will accept.

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join