a reply to: 0bserver1
So, it's all about the money you say ? And in the end nothing credible will be released?
I did say it was complex. I didn't say it was all about the money nor did I say nothing credible will be released. All I have done is 'follow the
money' and give you the facts.
Why is it that Grand Cameron and Steve Bassett seem to have those same information as the OP proposed that will happen?
Grant Cameron follows a guy called Dan Smith
and friend of
on Open Minds
Forum. That's how he gets much of his information. Steve Bassett I know less about. It's up to you to decide if their information is reliable or delve
a bit more into backgrounds first.
Anyway - the money trail. It is something that has to be much more transparent than Tom DeLonge talking on a late night radio shows or even the
corporate speech monologues at the "To the Stars" launch.
I've already made a small summary earlier in the thread here : Link1 ,
These are facts at this current moment of time:
1) No one currently working at the Pentagon has released any UFO videos or made a statement about AATIP other than to say about the project:
produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find."
2) According to the documentation "To the Stars Academy" employees 3 people Tom and Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford. With 3 other people listed as
3) On the TTSA website a much larger team is listed. Many of who are not employed by TTSA according to the offer document. Most have traceable links
back to the intelligence community and many of them are qualified in biology and neuroscience.
4) Luis Elizondo has said he left his job with the US DoD and is seemingly now the spokesperson for TTSA. He is not listed as an employee of TTSA in
5) FOIA requests about the AATIP program have thus far drawn blanks.
was told no records could be identified.
Jack Brewer (UFO Trail)
We will be unable to respond to your request within the FOIA's 20 day statutory time period due to unusual circumstances. These unusual
circumstances could be: (a) the need to search for and collect records from a facility geographically separated from this office; (b) the potential
volume of records responsive to your request; and (c) the need for consultation with one or more other agencies which have substantial interest in
either the determination or the subject matter of the records....
6) Tom DeLonge earns $100k a year from this project. Guaranteed.
7) Tom's 'Our Two Dogs' hotdog stand (which employs 12 people and turns over $400k a year
) has loaned $600k to TTSA.
8) If his fundraising objective of at least $5m is not achieved then projects will be delayed or cancelled and we are left with what 'To the Stars'
was a year ago - an entertainment concern. Tom still gets his $100k, his hotdog stand gets paid back at 6% interest and I am not sure what happens to
investors money. Stock cannot currently be liquidated.
Now if you think I've misread something or got it wrong then please correct me. But as far as I've dug down into this then the above is all proven
So is the Pentagon going to release more videos?
The Pentagon didn't 'release' any videos. It appears Luis Elizondo de-classified videos while he worked at the Pentagon. TTSA then released video
footage. So any videos TTSA release in the future must already be de-classified. I guess if we knew the details you could FOIA the lot of them.
Trouble is we don't.
If TTSA release another video with the promise of more to come as the months and years pass by then I would by highly suspicious about their
motivations. What I see here is Tom DeLonge making money and his usefulness may well already be at an end. But that's speculation on my part. There is
also another side to all of this with Bigelow Aerospace and what they spent the $22m of taxpayers money on.
edit on 8/2/2018 by mirageman because: edit