It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

I've read that supposedly, aliens are going to make themselves known to us in the year 2019 and this is how the government plans to prepare us for such news.

Where have you read this?

I saw it on here

Oh, well you should probably disregard it then.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: intrptr

What claims weren't supported?

You said, "against the wind" , "very high speed", than our "top military planes". The video is a screen capture of Weapons officer screen, did not reflect air speed on that readout.

If you want to go into audio recording, that is also not verified.

Because the Pentagon did not release the video in a press conference. The media released it.

ETA:

Gortex beat me to it. Page one, this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-2-2018 by intrptr because: additional

edit on 7-2-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

link   
a reply to: chadderson

go back to the mudpit please, this forum is for wiser conspiracy theorists

link   
double post
edit on 7-2-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Have you watched this one?

There's an airspeed marker.

Also, I believe that the pilots' statement is way very verifiable than the Pentagon, considering that they lied/hide this for years.

But I get your skepticism, it's not 100% proof. Just common sense I guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Any time these sorts of videos get released by legit sources, I get mixed emotions. On one hand I'm excited to see them get released. They can lead to some wonderful disscussions on these boards.
On the other hand a part of me wonders why now? Why suddenly let the public see something they have kept hidden from us for so many years?

Either something is up, or they are just cleaning out the closet so to speak. Using the ol' transparent angle. Trying to get the trust of the public back.

Either way, I'm excited to see what they release.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Thank you. That must be where I got it. Imagine the widespread panic if aliens started landing everywhere. Now imagine the same situation after we'd been seeing pictures and proof that aliens really do exist and come and go on this planet.

I specifically remember Hillary Clinton telling Americans that if they put her in office then she'd reveal the truth about aliens to the country. She's an insider so she would have already known something like this and may have been trying to use it to get a step up. We all know how people love them some aliens.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yes. Thats the WO screen readout, not the pilot HUD. (Heads Up Display)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Luis Elizondo has stated that in the coming months The Pentagon will release a further 24 videos supposedly showing UFO activity in the skies.

Not much extra information at this time, but article is here.

www.express.co.uk...

Apologies if this has been previously posted, but a search couldn't find a reference to it.

Pics or vids or it didn't happen lol, on a serious note we just need to play the waiting game, we've waited 70+yrs I can wait a little longer.

TDL has been sidelined in my opinion, he impressed his handlers at the start but I believe they have somewhat lost faith in him since.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
Any time these sorts of videos get released by legit sources, I get mixed emotions. On one hand I'm excited to see them get released. They can lead to some wonderful disscussions on these boards.
On the other hand a part of me wonders why now? Why suddenly let the public see something they have kept hidden from us for so many years?

Either something is up, or they are just cleaning out the closet so to speak. Using the ol' transparent angle. Trying to get the trust of the public back.

Either way, I'm excited to see what they release.

That theory is that they're releasing them to prepare us for future news and it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I was also reading sn online story yesterday about the crystal clear images of ufo's the military/government owns, but chances are not good they will ever see the light of day, so Pentagon, put up or shut up!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I was also reading sn online story yesterday about the crystal clear images of ufo's the military/government owns, but chances are not good they will ever see the light of day, so Pentagon, put up or shut up!

We already have plenty of crystal clear UFO images taken over the last 75 years or so.

We don't need images, we need verification and explanations.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm inclined to agree with you, we need confirmation not disclosure

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So this is a big deal... I, again, understand (and share some level of) skepticism, but the U.S. govt is finally breaking 70+ years of (mostly) silence...

sure, past players are guilty of obfuscation, outright lies and perhaps murder to hide this phenom but for whatever reasons it is finally getting the sunshine an allegedly free society needs.

So.. .thanks whomever for finally, hopefully, treating the public as some level of adult citizens.

I remain pleasantly surprised... even if the end result is something unknown, or ultimately dark.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

....the U.S. govt is finally breaking 70+ years of (mostly) silence...

Here's the slight problem in all of this. No one that is currently employed by the US Government has released any videos nor spoken about this. Other than a brief statement from a 'Pentagon Spokesperson'

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance.They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source

Every one who has been 'bigging' up this 'mis-closure' project (call it whatever you want) has retired from service or never worked for the government in the first place.

Then we have Luis Elizondo. He appears to now be defacto spokesperson for the "To The Stars Academy".

But according to their official company offer documentation he doesn't even work for them. The officlal 'Chief Content Manager is Tom DeLonge's wife! Where is she going to get all these videos from.

And don't even ask about a Hot Dog Stand funding the project with a loan of $600k.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I don't know , but did he actually say something that stupid?

I can't find any flaws in those words..?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yea and Bob Lazar never worked at Los Alamos laboratory right?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That sort of tactic is always used in publicity stunts as a trope... such a tactic as that will always ring an air of FAKE with it just because of that tactic being used. Profiting off of the community is typically not how to be a part of a community it just wreaks of hey I found a vast untapped market to snake my way into... that sort of thing pisses people off that are demanding truth and authenticity not yet more duck and cover veils and whats that behind your ear BS

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Bob Lazar? I'm sure it would more accurate to say that he is not relevant to this post.

If you really want to stay informed and be able to make up your own mind then I suggest you read the "To the Stars Academy (TTSA) Offer Documents" .

I'll summarize a part of it for you below. Although there are other more complex factors involved.

* Tom DeLonge will receive a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year.

* TTSA will need to find approximately $600,000 to repay a loan from Our Two Dogs, Inc. at 6% interest per annum. Yes $600k in loans comes from his hotdog stand. How it made that much surplus funds since it started in 2008 to commit money for loans I don't know? It's current turnover is $400k pa (Not profits - turnover , and it employees 12 people).

* 'To the Stars' only has 3 full-time employees documented Tom DeLonge (who will earn $100k p.a guaranteed as President and CEO), Kari DeLonge (wife and Chief Content Advisor) plus Lisa Clifford (secretary). Hal Puthoff (VP Science & Technology) and Jim Semivan (VP Operations) are listed as 'Contractors'.

* Then comes an interesting one. Louis Tomassino (Chief Financial Officer).

If you look for the contact details of Tom DeLonge's Our Two Dogs Hotdog Company you get '6265 GREENWICH DR STE 210 SAN DIEGO, CA 92122 tel - (858) 623-0336. If you go to the website of Louis Tomassino CPA. It displays the same phone number and address. Why not give him a call and ask if he'll deliver hotdogs to you?

The 'numerous' biotech people who are listed as being part of the TTSA team on the website remain unlisted in the financial offer documents - Dr. Garry Nolan, Dr. Paul Rapp, Dr. Norm Kahn,Dr. Colm Kelleher and Dr. Adele Gilpin. Many of those have links back to the Intelligence Community. What do you think could be going on there?

Then we have Luis Elizondo who also worked for the intelligence community on active combat duty in global hotspots. He 'handled' terrorists at Guantamo Bay and then suddenly is investigating Aerial Threats for the Pentagon in 2007. Ten years later he jacks his job in and seems to have become a spokesman about the AATIP program. A program that when FOIA requests for information were made by John Greenewald at the Blackvault came back as saying no records could be identified.

When Chris Mellon spoke on stage about the only case this gang have talked about in 5 months ...the tic-tac UFO from 2004. They used a picture of a party balloon from 2005 taken in Manchester, England. as a backdrop.

Now I don't care about Bob Lazar but I'll say you are welcome to provide your own analysis of the TTSA offer documents.

edit on 7/2/2018 by mirageman because: edits

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I've read that supposedly, aliens are going to make themselves known to us in the year 2019 and this is how the government plans to prepare us for such news.

Where have you read this?

not read, told..
edit on 7-2-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join