It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will visit Britain - Protests already being organized.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sometimes I get frustrated with the progressive left acting like whiny spoiled brats, but then I realize they could be using their energy to do something actually impactful then I feel better.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Sometimes I get frustrated with the progressive left acting like whiny spoiled brats, but then I realize they could be using their energy to do something actually impactful then I feel better.

Well at least the Japanese still tsuki like him

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I did not know about the gay bomb.

That explains everything. Hahahaha!

Am I allowed to tell a naughty joke? It's good to # as well as fight I guess for those guys, hahaha.

Whatever next? Gay bomb! The last thing I want is great bears of Russian troops getting all frisky on me.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Trump is the perfect Narcissist. When asked about the protests awaiting his visit to UK he says, "I don't care".

IOW he only cares about people that agree with him.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All 5 of the anti-Brexit crowd are going to be there ? Only ones to show up.
Recall Trump was for Brexit and the sovereignty of the UK

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I don't know. Please tell me what he did to the UK. All I know is he has built some golf courses that the Scots don't like. I wish he had built them here so we had some money being generated from it.

Money? have a look at this..(note the not too happy chauffer while you are listening)

and this, would later say they live like pigs elsewhere,

Do you care?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Windows will be broken.
Shops will be looted.
Cars will be torched.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How much influence has the liberal MSM in the US had on these protests? How much liberal propaganda is influencing not only the way people in other countries view our president, but our counrty? Why so much hate? I can understand, in a very powerful way, the media can be the enemy, like a Trojan Horse, working in support of a hidden agenda.

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
How much liberal propaganda is influencing not only the way people in other countries view our president,
Pladuim

Knock it off sunshine, The events I've shown above, is the real Donald Trump long before he was El Presidenti.
Do you care?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I actually agree looking at his farm it hasn't been kept up. Buildings are rusted and falling down. Overall an image people playing golf wouldn't want to see. Turns out he should have sold the property when an offer was made. Happened in New Jersey the lady was ofered millions. She chose not to in the end she didn't get a tenth of the offer because plans changed.

As a developer they could have came out well selling thr property now he just built a hill to hide it. And they will get no where near the value if they said yes.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

How much influence has the liberal MSM in the US had on these protests? How much liberal propaganda is influencing not only the way people in other countries view our president, but our counrty? Why so much hate? I can understand, in a very powerful way, the media can be the enemy, like a Trojan Horse, working in support of a hidden agenda.

Pladuim

BINGO! I've said exactly that since Candidate Trump earned the Republican nomination. CNN is especially dangerous, because it is seen in 253 countries...and it is ANTI-Trump and ANTI-USA. A terrorist organization posing as a news outlet, based right in the USA. The country that it attacks 24/7 365 days a year.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

How much liberal propaganda is influencing not only the way people in other countries view our president,
Pladuim

Knock it off sunshine, The events I've shown above, is the real Donald Trump long before he was El Presidenti.
Do you care?

Sounds like some cry baby liberal spin if you ask me, and the place did look like a dump. In the end, I bet he is regretting the offer he was made. Now if the whole dang country is protesting over the silly video's you provided then you should cry me a liberal river, build me a bridge and get over it.

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Of course, it couldn't be that the world has actually heard Trump speak and seen a lifetime of assh_lery and that is why they (and we) don't like him. It must be Soros! Jesus, when are you all going to realize that people don't like Trump because of Trump.

Just to be clear. It's Trumps own actions and words. That's why he's got so many problems.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As long as the protests are peaceful,let them scream till they drop.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
President Trump is to visit Britain later this year. Protests are already being planned.

Well, he's been wanting a big crowd ever since Inauguration Day fizzled on him. Maybe this will make him a happy boy!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Windows will be broken.
Shops will be looted.
Cars will be torched.

Just my opinion.

You are confused, this is a protest in the U. K not America......

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Windows will be broken.
Shops will be looted.
Cars will be torched.
Just my opinion.

You are confused, this is a protest in the U. K not America......

And as far as I know, there will be no hockey involved.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I don't suppose he will... Though, it'd be interesting to see the reactions to that...

Heads going **poof**. Only louder.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

They are playing right into Trump's hand. He set the stage for this by talking them into more protests. They don't even realize they are doing what he wants.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Gonna book a day off and borrow my pals tuba
He is and will be a figure of fun for many here.
He isn't my president lol.
Unless he apologises properly for his dumb ass British first tweets.
edit on 29-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join