It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will visit Britain - Protests already being organized.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

President Trump is to visit Britain later this year. Protests are already being planned:

Plans for a large-scale protest have been underway since May first invited Trump to a state visit within days of him being sworn in as president. The proposed visit sparked the creation of the Stop Trump Coalition which is co-organising the protest and which is backed by musicians, MPs, activists and comedians including singer Lily Allen and former Labour leader Ed Miliband.

I can already tell by those names it is being orchestrated by Globalists and Liberals. It is probably Mr Soros as the mastermind. EDIT: NO doubt it IS Mr Soros.

See what the protesters are there to protest...NADA. They do NOT even know what they are protesting about, but WE DO. See how played groups are. These people are being played by a playstation joystick.

β€œIt is our duty as citizens to speak out,” the group has said. β€œWe oppose this state visit to the UK and commit ourselves to one of the biggest demonstrations in British history, to make very clear to our government, and to the world, that this is not in our name.”

What, that the visit is not in their name? Well it isn't. It is in Trump's name, lol. Have you ever heard of any motive as empty headed as this? Protesting for protesting's sake, plain and simple.

Speak out against WHAT? It is crazy. It is protesting just for protesting's sake. It is a case of rebel without a cause. Why do something so vacuously? When MLK protested there was a real issue. When John Lennon protested there was a real issue. The only real issue here is Soros' blood bank of American blood in his cooler being depleted.

These are groups for hire, for any liberal whim. I do not even know how I got embroiled in this struggle for Trump. I just can't watch a man being so maligned like this.

I WANT MR TRUMP to visit. I have been protesting against them not letting him come. I won on that account because he is now coming. At least I had something to protest about. They don't. There is no cause. There is no issue there other than Mr Soros and the Globalsists don't like him because he is not letting the vampire bats feed quite so frenzidly on the American cash cow. It really is that, people. That's a bad thing.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

i'm not sure either what they will officially be protesting. but i support their right to gather and make their voice heard. whatever their message, i hope it is heard clearly.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I support their right to, too, but I am criticizing the empty headedness of it all. WHAT is the protest about other than protesting Trump. Not in their name. No, not in their name; in Trump's name. That is the name on his passport for his visit.

Does nobody see the injustice of this? Enjoy your game, Mr Soros if it really is that far gone. May be I will come and play with you just for the laugh.

It is asininity at its finest. I have never known Britain to be like this. This is totally engineered and manipulated. There is no evil U.S war on. There is no issue here. It is just Soros dissing Trump and USING asnd EXPLOITING his little crowd for that purpose. They are a hired crowd.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You would think they would have enough other problems than to bother protesting a foreign leader.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I often think all these Trump haters should be glad he got elected. To me it really seems as if he gave many people a raison d'etre,people who have life too good just wanting Something to be rebellious about. Rebels without a cause,without a clue.I get that there comes a time in everyone's life when they feel the need to rebel against and be angry at something,but i can think of a boatload of better reasons to get all fired up. It's not like there are not enough legitimate reasons to be angry with the way the world is.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: that friggin "d" on my keyboard

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have not understood the utter terror that some brits have in regards to Trump, I have some good friends form the UK and every time we meet I get a day by day briefing about the horrible things he is doing.

I just keep looking at them asking what about May dorking up brexit, what about some of your own issues, isn't that where your concern should be. Not what some billionaire narcissist is doing to America..

Whatever if they want their blood pressure to climb because of him, knock yourself out but don't cry to me when your own politicians steal whats left of your freedom.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i'm not sure either what they will officially be protesting. but i support their right to gather and make their voice heard. whatever their message, i hope it is heard clearly.

It will be and the message is: Mr. Trump you are a 2 time loser. That's about it. Go President to England and show them that us Americans are their friends indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Does nobody see the injustice of this? Enjoy your game, Mr Soros if it really is that far gone. May be I will come and play with you just for the laugh.

There is no issue there other than Mr Soros and the Globalsists don't like him because he is not letting the vampire bats feed quite so frenzidly on the American cash cow. It really is that, people. That's a bad thing.

If you do decide to go play with Soros, be very careful. He has Vampire Bats standing ready.

Did you hear about the gay frogs?
edit on 28-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

lol, it's always the conservatives boogyman, SOROS!

Hey, do you know where I can sign up for that sweet protest/online shill money?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I agree. If they really knew the score it would be Soros they would be protesting. He has his talons digging into the UK as he wants us to stay in the EU.

It is weird because I agree with Soros about the EU, but not the U.S. I think the U.S has been seriously harmed by those guys taking too much. I have experienced the symptoms first hand of that.

My goodness, why does he not give the U.S some time out. He is blooming relentless. I find him very hard work. Trump is easy. Mr Soros is such a control freak. He alwasy has been. I know why he is like that. He needs to chill and not get so paranoid. He will turn the world into his fort against his own paranoia and it will make it all very ugly. I think that is what they are doing too much of. They are not going to listen. They never do.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What is this about gay frogs?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Try and keep up....

edit on 28-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

once you fry them, they are gone forever

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I support their right to, too, but I am criticizing the empty headedness of it all. WHAT is the protest about other than protesting Trump. Not in their name. No, not in their name; in Trump's name. That is the name on his passport for his visit.

It is asininity at its finest. I have never known Britain to be like this. This is totally engineered and manipulated. There is no evil U.S war on. There is no issue here. It is just Soros dissing Trump and USING asnd EXPLOITING his little crowd for that purpose. They are a hired crowd.

i will hold off on calling their protest "empty headedness" until i listen to the message.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You'd think they'd have more important things, in their own countries, to worry about than protesting a visiting foreign leader.

Apparently not.

More power to 'em, I suppose. ...and like the protests after the election. ...and after the inaugural, they'll accomplish exactly nothing. What's that old saying, Sound and fury, signifying nothing...or words to that effect?

But...

It is their right to do so. Now if they'd worry about their own leaderships as much as they worry about ours, then things might get accomplished...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

See what the protesters are there to protest...NADA. They do NOT even know what they are protesting about, but WE DO. See how played groups are. These people are being played by a playstation joystick.

He tried to stiff people in the UK....they don't like him for that at the very least...I guess you either don't know, or you are his publicity manager...or more like....a damage control, 'adjuster'
It can't be done.

Oh! BTW, Donald and George..they are joined at the pound note.
edit on 28-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Britain has seemed to have gone under some globalist spell , with Canada following right behind as part of the commonwealth.

Refreshing to read about a brit not fooled by the propoganda. πŸ‘πŸΌ

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
You'd think they'd have more important things, in their own countries, to worry about than protesting a visiting foreign leader.

Apparently not.

More power to 'em, I suppose. ...and like the protests after the election. ...and after the inaugural, they'll accomplish exactly nothing. What's that old saying, Sound and fury, signifying nothing...or words to that effect?

But...

It is their right to do so. Now if they'd worry about their own leaderships as much as they worry about ours, then things might get accomplished...

But, But...Trump didn't go to London because of the possibility of protests...you shudda known that, and as sure as hell he'll not go to Aberdeen.
edit on 28-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He tried to stiff people in the UK....they don't like him for that at the very least...I guess you either don't know, or you are his publicity manager...or more like....a damage control, 'adjuster'

I don't know. Please tell me what he did to the UK. All I know is he has built some golf courses that the Scots don't like. I wish he had built them here so we had some money being generated from it. We have nothin here now in Cornwall. He picked the wrong place. If he came to Cornwall they would love him. He has not done anything to the UK other than build some golf courses.

He and Mr Soros are not joined at the hip. There really are turf wars. We just have to pick our man I guess. Seems like you have not picked any, but that's cool, you don't have to.

Really, I am not anything other than a guy with some time on my hands and an interest in Trump. He intrigues me. He is unusual. I like it that he has woken politics up some. It was dead with the Globalists. Obviously it makes a difference who is in power. For America it is making a big difference.

I insist that you understand I am not doing anything other than being a Biritish friend to Trump as I don't want America thinking we are all so mindless. I have too much pride for that.

It is not a Jewish thing, either. You know that there is Jewish in Trump's family with Jared. Soros is a control freak I think. I do understand why that is. It can't be that we have to live in Fort Soros, UK and America though, just because Soros likes to feel he is omnipotently invincible.

Yes, I know where you are coming from. I can't be that much of a nihilist drifting in empty space. Trump is my political toy to have some fun with because he is something fresh and there is a spark about him. I like the way he plays it. There is that traditional Presidential feel about his office. I don't think we have had that since Mr Reagan. I always misunderstood Reagan at the time, well I was too young, but I see his genius now. He was very popular and a formidable politician. Trump has that, too. I did not think we would see a traditional President like this again. The experience has been nice.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You're welcome. I am so pleased because that makes the thread worth while. I don't want you guys thinking we are all like that. MOST are not. These are just Soros' little band of pipers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join