It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q thread- PSYOP information gathering for CIA Infiltration and Manipulation of the Mass Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
you don't take down a 5,000 year old satanic pedophile ring over night...

Patience.

There is no way to put this back in the box. Way too many people know now.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Goddamnit why do people care so much if we waste our time or not. Nobody forces you to listen to Q or follow them. Btw the more you try to discredit Q the more i stand behind them. Looking up LOOP Capital and Barrick Gold alone was worth my time. Thanks for your concern but no thanks.

The same reason you care if people waste their time and believe in Hillary.

What if Hillary, Bill, the Bushes, Obama, and Trump all serve the same agenda?

I care only because I wish there were more cynical people willing to consider this is the real collusion...the one I just mentioned.

Personally, I love anyone who hopes the swamp will be drained. Unfortunately, I think the time has come and gone to keep clinging to the Q theory. I won't ruin the Q thread with my doubts, but I really have lost nearly all hope that I am wrong about Trump.

I think I am right about him, more and more, every day. He's one of THEM.

Will you ever give that theory the consideration you give 'Q'? So far, the evidence suggests I am probably correct....not 'Q.' Sad as that is.

I wish 'Q' was correct. But I think the evidence is showing Trump is laughing it up at our expense along with the rest of the presidents still living and breathing.

I am sort of neutral towards Trump, he's done some pretty good things so far like getting us out of TTIP and the Paris Accords. But what 'bad' things has he done, like demonstrable bad or corrupt things since he's been in office?

We know that Hillary rigged the DNC primaries, that is a fact admitted. And we know she was operating a private email server while serving as secretary of state, that's ominous why would she be doing that?

I won't get into all various conspiracy theories related to her, such as all the mysterious deaths but let's look at facts. For instance why hasn't the Clinton foundation been audited in over 20 years? Did you realize that the CF is licensed as a non-profit corporation that manages a small museum in Arkansas? The CF handled billions of dollars in donations of which less than 5% of the donations actually went to the intended purposes. What did they do with the rest of the donated money?

The Clintons have more smoke that a five alarm fire around all their activities, and yet all I ever hear is how horrible Trump is because he said grab some pussy. So, he's vulgar but what has he done since he's been in office other than made some offending tweets and comments? I mean criminal activity.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: daskakik

Well Q and Trump managed what nobody could before them. Take a look at social media. People are talking about the Deep State,Obama,HRC and what not out in the open. Like it or not but our movement is changing people for the better and we encourage them to ask questions instead of believing everything the MSM is reporting on. Red Pills are dropping left and right.

I hadnt given Trump a chance in hell until I saw how disruptive he was, damaging, to the Two Party + MSM + IC System. And that trend does continue. But lets not act liek there arent still some serious danger signs in the mix that shouldn't keep us held fast in the 'should we trust this thing or not' department...

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Conspiracy theories were on their way to becoming popular before Trump and Q. If you ask me they are a product of the CT fad and not the other way around.

Correct. 12 years ago was like the Golden Age of what you're talking about herein. Then Obama swept in, and all the awoken liberals dove back head first into government worship. Then (I wont ever say the 3 letter acronym) turned society inside out... and along came Trump to correct the balance per se...

And now Trump people are diving head first into worshiping 'government' again.

Is the pattern I must keep warning against.
edit on 26-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

oh for goodness sake, this is just so ridiculous... y'all have entered a fantasy world where you're the heroes and that's why it's been so seductive to you.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think that that is exactly what this thread is about.

I don't know about the golden age but after 9/11 average people definitely started questioning things. Long story short, what did the most want? Hope and Change. Roll it out in the from of Obama. What could have been more indicative of change than the first "black" president (although he is half white). He even beat Hillary and I'm thinking it was because they didn't let her cheat because if she could cheat Bernie she could have easily cheated Obama.

They must have known that would cause a backlash (which they actually created) so, again the condensed version, give them what most want. Hope and Change 2.0 in the form of Trump.

Why is it the same thing? Placate the side that is frustrated the most. The ones who might start to think about actually rising up. Swing the middle.

No real positive change (for the people) happened under Obama, except some token offerings and nothing seems to be changing under Trump, so far, except similar token offerings.

P.S. Sorry for saying you seemed to be cointel during the elections.
edit on 26-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

oh for goodness sake, this is just so ridiculous... y'all have entered a fantasy world where you're the heroes and that's why it's been so seductive to you.

As long as they dont go as far as some folks ^^^^ they will be just fine

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: ketsuko

Russian Bots fo sho

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The QAnon thing is obviously a psyop, mark my words. What exactly it is trying to accomplish or who is behind it, I'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
There are highly secured EMP proof rooms (multiple) with their own internal UPS back up systems 50 - 100 cubicles in each dedicated solely to information analysis and control on those websites that you mention...

So yes you have been strung along and on purpose for a very definitive objective lol educate yourself this is an upper echelon playing field with thousands (yes in the thousands now) that carry out daily directives each dedicated to a specific topic/aspect of informational expertise. lol heads up eyes open!!!

I haven't been strung along AND I have already done a lot of informational research in the same vein of which you speak.

Also, I didn't mention any websites, so I don't know what you are even talking about with that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I am sort of neutral towards Trump, he's done some pretty good things so far like getting us out of TTIP and the Paris Accords. But what 'bad' things has he done, like demonstrable bad or corrupt things since he's been in office?

I agree with that statement but one a huge F up he did was assigning the Head of the Telecom lobbyist group to run the FCC that is suppose to oversee.

However , I think it was most likely that Trump was clue less on the importance of net neutrality principles and the neocon republicans screwed him over with that .

The internet with net neutrality principles was the ONLY frontier that allowed for the little guy to speak at or above the big guys voice . The individual republicans got screwed again by the GOP just like when the GOP convinced them that we should bailout private companies with tax payers money.

This will come back to haunt trump since the Internet with net neutrality principles was what exposed Hillary clinton for the fraud she was. In 2020 the GOP,DNC, MSM, Gov't and lobbyeist will now be able to control what sites you get to visit online. Think of it as CNN controlling the internet you will only get to hear the good stuff on their candidate and other sites will be blocked.

I also think his Build the Wall is the dumbest and most costly alternative to lowering illegals. I also find it interesting that his proposed solution will likely not be effective in preventing illegals coming over, and he is directly involved in 2 of the largest industries that benefit from cheap undocumented slave labor (Hospitality and Construction).

You want to stop illegals stop American companies (Agriculture ,Hospitality, Construction industries) from benefiting when they hire illegal cheap slave labor with no protection or worker rights. You can do this by fining them $50K per illegal that is hired so its not worth the risk for them to hire them. If the illegals cant get jobs here or benefits then the majority wont come over and that allows for the existing resources in place to monitor the borders for the few just coming to cause trouble.

edit on 59131America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jan 2018 09:59:02 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Q stuff is fun. Who knows where it will go. I think many in that thread are completely fine with a "psyop" or whatever "youre wrong" label you want to attach to "it".

However, calling people stupid idiots and exclaiming "fantasy world" or using "Q" in a title without knowing anything about "Q" is less constructive than "chasing the white rabbit" for a few months. Insulting people will only create division and if you believe this all to be a charade run by people who wish to further control and enslave the masses then you are only adding to it with that kind of response.

If one is seduced by the search for truth, why is it that another must be seduced to interfere with that search? If you have read every (or mostly all) post by Q don't think there is anything positive about it, then fair enough. But if you haven't really taken a good look and are being critical others for it, stop wasting space on ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Why don't you just admit that you have no idea what the chan culture is all about. They called an airstrike on Daesh...twice. You are confusing the CP thing with the place that comes after the letter A. /pol hates and often helps to track pedophiles down btw. They even alert the FBI if they feel something is up but you will never hear that from the MSM. Paddock got indentified way before it made the news. All those autists can do amazing things and i witnessed some of the magic. I don't always like what they post but that's why it's called free speech. I can ignore and filter most of the BS.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What your seeing on ATS Q threads is exactly the same tactic that is being used in Wash DC, divide divide divide till you don't know which is left which is right what is up and what is down then.....CONQUER ... a walk in the park .

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Exactly, nothings new under the sun-god, Moloch is alive and well at Bohemian Grove...

originally posted by: Kang69

Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

“The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals. These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.”

Although the observance of these rituals was sometimes condemned by religious movements, it never truly disappeared.

“The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out.

As a sun god, Baal’s worship involved human sacrifice and fire. Today, in the occult-elite ruled America, this time period often equals fire (or gun fire) and death. These rites were even mentioned in the Bible:

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How the hell has this thread turned into a discussion on evil ancient cults??? talk about DERAILMENT if i ever saw it (and they say mis-direction doesn't happen)

Can we get back on topic has anyone read the report of collusion between journalists and CIA??? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Where have you seen an example of this is today s media? ANYONE.......

edit on 26-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Where have you seen an example of this is today s media?

Used to be true back in the early 60's, actual children getting abducted and quarantined.
As far as media portrayal during those "civil rights" years, there was the 1969 Star Trek episode "The Way to Eden".
Q is either LARPing or is an older person perhaps of retirement age.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There was a thread that brought up the issue of the law being changed to allow an agency to plant a person within a news organization it was in the bush years when ndaa was implemented it was a brief post with a link to the actual change by the time i went back it was gone has anyone heard of this it was on ATS but i cant find it.

a reply to: Cauliflower

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

NDAA was passed in 1961, project Aurora was implemented in 1962.
The original Star Trek series in the 60's always seemed to have military complex themes.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
PSYOP impersonating a leak seems much more likely then a real leak, given history.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

i wish i was the one in the fantasy world. By no means am i the hero.

I know it sounds completely bat # crazy to a person unaware of the occult. But these "leaders" do not take that # lightly...

They want their power, their money, their fame, their complete control of earth and will stop and nothing to get it.

Their satanic system has provided that for them for a very long time and we are all here to watch that go down in flames.

It's not going to be over night, but it is going to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join