It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q thread- PSYOP information gathering for CIA Infiltration and Manipulation of the Mass Media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
SO after looking around a bit and I've found some surprising correlations between PSYOPS and current Media topics and also a program of dis-information.
So i believe there are ACTIVE agents on media websites that control the narrative and also guide the discussions 6000 or 7000 post in ONE thread ? ATS has never seen such a thing not it the time frame since it was started.

There's a report DOCUMENTING a long history of CIA Agents and using the media as assets for information gathering. HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a worthy read if you are to educate yourself on the topics you are posting about ...due diligence for ATS Members!

Actually this is what happens before the process of creating and executing a PSYOP can begin here is an excerpt, Pay attention to the second last line!!

Before these steps can occur, intelligence analysts must profile potential targets in order to determine which ones it would be most beneficial to target. In order to figure this out, analysts must determine the vulnerabilities of these groups and what they would be susceptible to. The analysts also determine the attitudes of the targets toward the current situation, their complaints, ethnic origin, frustrations, languages, problems, tensions, attitudes, motivations, and perceptions, and so on. Once the appropriate target(s) have been determined, the PSYOP can be created.

This has happened in real life where PSYOPS personnel were indeed placed With CNN AND NPR...

In 2000, it came to light that soldiers from the 4th Psychological Operations Group had been interning at the American news networks Cable News Network (CNN) and National Public Radio (NPR) The program was an attempt to provide its PSYOP personnel with the expertise developed by the private sector under its "Training with Industry" program. Heres your Guide to PSYOPS BASICS:... you can find more specifics in the deep web if you know where to look too.

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

So you can be assured that there are definitely ACTIVE AGENTS within media outlets small and large Conspiracy and not for the sole purpose to collect your... frustrations, languages, problems, tensions, attitudes, motivations, and perceptions, and so on..

SO There you have it YOU ARE BEING WATCHED AND RECORDED LOL

edit on 25-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

What does this have to do with Q?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Um, I guess we're no longer Russian Bots. Now we're CIA ... or something ... we're they're Guinea pigs. But of course, it's always been suspected that they were watching us and learning even before Q.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's the best explanation of this "Q" nonsense yet. It's the only thing that makes sense, really.

And otherwise smart people are falling for it, HARD.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Goddamnit why do people care so much if we waste our time or not. Nobody forces you to listen to Q or follow them. Btw the more you try to discredit Q the more i stand behind them. Looking up LOOP Capital and Barrick Gold alone was worth my time. Thanks for your concern but no thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Russian Bots fo sho

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anyone remember this?

The endless symbolism in this alone could keep you busy for months or longer.

That's what Q is -- a puzzle of the same magnitude.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You are actually asking why conspiracy theorists would care if Q is a psyop?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
All im asking is for you to educate yourselves before u jump right in there! Would you sail across the ocean with out knowing how to swim??

Oh to be more specific i know nothing of Q or what or who it is, i was referring to the white rabbit WH twitter thread on ATS.

edit on 25-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

This from someone calling himself "jesuit."

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well Q and Trump managed what nobody could before them. Take a look at social media. People are talking about the Deep State,Obama,HRC and what not out in the open. Like it or not but our movement is changing people for the better and we encourage them to ask questions instead of believing everything the MSM is reporting on. Red Pills are dropping left and right.

I did my fair share of research on my own and i determined that Q's drops are worth investigating. I leave it to the people to decide for themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well Q and Trump managed what nobody could before them. Take a look at social media. People are talking about the Deep State,Obama,HRC and what not out in the open. Like it or not but our movement is changing people for the better and we encourage them to ask questions instead of believing everything the MSM is reporting on. Red Pills are dropping left and right.

I did my fair share of research on my own and i determined that Q's drops are worth investigating. I leave it to the people to decide for themselves.

I hate to point this out ... but Glenn Beck may have just been ahead of his time.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Conspiracy theories were on their way to becoming popular before Trump and Q. If you ask me they are a product of the CT fad and not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
That's the best explanation of this "Q" nonsense yet. It's the only thing that makes sense, really.

Don't insult smart people.
Idiots are falling for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I would be interested in evidence that indicates this to be true.

His/her/their followers and supporters make an almost reasonable case. But id be happy to see someone provide simple and factual, maybe bullet points, both for pro and con.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Well i see housewives,mailmen,clerks,bank managers,veterans,cops and so forth united under one common goal. Everyday people becoming real Patriots not just in the US rather world wide! We don't care about you race,religion,sex,gender and what not. We the People. We don't need to use violence to get our message across. I'm glad to be part of this. If this makes me an idiot so be it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ask yourself and find out who's pushing the narrative just on that specific thread? Where are the facts coming from that are actual real world intelligence that's verified truth?? Do that on a single thread for ATS then multiply by the US/EU internet ! you might get a fuzzy picture of whats actually happening- just able to make out the edges.

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
But this Q thread that you "call out" is digging to "call out" the exact thing you are speaking of. You say you know

nothing of Q
yet you know more than the people who filled the 1000's of pages of research?

Start with Page 1 Dashen has given you an amazing index to start with!

Come join us, it's fun!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Well i see housewives,mailmen,clerks,bank managers,veterans,cops and so forth united under one common goal. Everyday people becoming real Patriots not just in the US rather world wide! We don't care about you race,religion,sex,gender and what not. We the People. We don't need to use violence to get our message across. I'm glad to be part of this. If this makes me an idiot so be it.

I honestly believe that what you posted is why they are so scared.

We have created a group that has no barriers of race, religion, sex, etc. There is no specialty group that is slighted, we are ALL Americans fighting to save our Country!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Btw the more you try to discredit Q the more i stand behind them.

Well that's just silly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join