It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, a peer reviewed journal article stating...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Do not try to understand Raggy's behavior. He's not here to engage, be fair and open, or sensible. He has repeatedly shown he is here to troll rational thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Do not try to understand Raggy's behavior. He's not here to engage, be fair and open, or sensible. He has repeatedly shown he is here to troll rational thought.

I see, i don't even know what to say now. Honestly i'm disappointed. But oh well, not a new thing after all, bummer
edit on 17-4-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Try talking to others
Some of us are not luddites

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Don't be disappointed...

Homeschooling does a bumpkin good

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Noinden

Don't be stupid, I am asking for proof
How can the onus be on me, I never made a claim

Why do you hate science

I could ask,for a,peer reviewed article on speciation in nature being observed but you are still working on the opening post, arnt you buddy

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha HA....

You should,find a brick wall and pound your head into it, repeating over and over, I don't understand science, I need to bash some sense into my head
It won't work but it's funny

I will be turning off notifications for this post

You can't show me anything from the op, there is no,chance you will be capable of another answe

I know, a thread on a peer reviewed article on speciation being observed in nature, that will be awesome and you can have kittens again
What fun, I am so excited
And you can look silly all over ,again by not answering the question again

Don't you get it? They can't produce the evidence you're looking for. Why not?

Because it's all made up. They peer review each other's papers and then passed it as .... peer reviewed.

They make up words or change the meaning of words to "adapt" it to their pre-conceived ideas.

Since when does adaptation become evolution? This one always amazes me.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

Don't be stupid, I am asking for proof
How can the onus be on me, I never made a claim

Why do you hate science

I could ask,for a,peer reviewed article on speciation in nature being observed but you are still working on the opening post, arnt you buddy

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha HA....

You should,find a brick wall and pound your head into it, repeating over and over, I don't understand science, I need to bash some sense into my head
It won't work but it's funny

I will be turning off notifications for this post

You can't show me anything from the op, there is no,chance you will be capable of another answe

I know, a thread on a peer reviewed article on speciation being observed in nature, that will be awesome and you can have kittens again
What fun, I am so excited
And you can look silly all over ,again by not answering the question again

Don't you get it? They can't produce the evidence you're looking for. Why not?

Because it's all made up. They peer review each other's papers and then passed it as .... peer reviewed.

They make up words or change the meaning of words to "adapt" it to their pre-conceived ideas.

The irony in this is impossible to miss and feel bad about, i'm sorry

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Yet I just asked for a peer reviewed articl stating that evolution was a fact

Troll, go away noindy, you are inconsequential to this thread

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Simply stating that evolution is a proven scientific fact
Barcs is right, micro evolution does take place, I agree.
I want a peer reviewed journal article dealing with Macro evolution

I don't want assumption, conjecture or faith statements

As an aside, I accept evolution is a reasonable theory, I don't disagree with Christians who accept evolution, you are welcome to believe evolution
I know creation sounds like a fantasy, is really pretty silly to believe in, in this scientific world
I don't have any scientific peer reviewed articles for it either. Creation is not a secular science so it's not needed

Again, simply show me scientific peer reviewed evidence of evolution as fact

Thank you

I just don't get it, you want science to prove science is wrong? Why don't you ask for a peer review and a paper from the church specifying all the reasons creation 6000 years ago is true and impossible to deny? How are you mixing them up? Even the church thinks evolution is right and they use science in several ways.

How can you ask for 'scientific proof that science is wrong'?

I am so sorry you can't comprehend simple
I don't want science to prove science
I want science to prove evolution, is that simple english?

I don't need a peer reviewed on creation because it's not science, it's faith, I am not passing creation as science, is that simple to understand?

Do you speak for the church, really, on who's authority?

Can you show me a peer reviewed article saying evolution is a fact

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I am a Luddite? Yet here you are, with still no peer reviewed articles saying that evolution is a fact

You call me a Luddite, really. 14 pages and you have offered nothing but a few inconsequential links, invalid

Prefer to be a Luddite as opposed to being you

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Simply stating that evolution is a proven scientific fact
Barcs is right, micro evolution does take place, I agree.
I want a peer reviewed journal article dealing with Macro evolution

I don't want assumption, conjecture or faith statements

As an aside, I accept evolution is a reasonable theory, I don't disagree with Christians who accept evolution, you are welcome to believe evolution
I know creation sounds like a fantasy, is really pretty silly to believe in, in this scientific world
I don't have any scientific peer reviewed articles for it either. Creation is not a secular science so it's not needed

Again, simply show me scientific peer reviewed evidence of evolution as fact

Thank you

I just don't get it, you want science to prove science is wrong? Why don't you ask for a peer review and a paper from the church specifying all the reasons creation 6000 years ago is true and impossible to deny? How are you mixing them up? Even the church thinks evolution is right and they use science in several ways.

How can you ask for 'scientific proof that science is wrong'?

I am so sorry you can't comprehend simple
I don't want science to prove science
I want science to prove evolution, is that simple english?

I don't need a peer reviewed on creation because it's not science, it's faith, I am not passing creation as science, is that simple to understand?

Do you speak for the church, really, on who's authority?

Can you show me a peer reviewed article saying evolution is a fact

I asked you first to show me a peer reviewed paper about creation, why are you derailing my question?

There is none and the church is ambiguous but neither confirms nor denies anything, it's all over the place unless you don't want to see it

www.catholic.com...

And yet they look into the sky and do science so they do know it is something real and they accept it as such, at least the roman church does. Don't know about other's and to be honest i don't care

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No journal will ever say evolution is a fact. Evolution is a theory! If you don't understand what a scientific theory is look it up. Theory in this usage is not the common meaning.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Your question is completely irrelevant to this thread, it's off topic, I am not interested in defending creation
I can't and won't because there is no valid scientific evidence for creation, what can't you understand about that
Why am I repeating myself about something I explained in simple terms
I didn't claim creation was a fact, I never made any claims about creation

I have read many claims evolution is a fact, hence why I am asking for a journal article

Is there an issue with your comprehension skills?

I didn't ask about creation nor said it was science, understand that simple point
This thread is about science and journal articles

If you want to defend evolution, then get a journal article that states evolution is a fact

If you want to start a thread about a journal article for creation, feel free, go away and practice...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Well if people would just stop telling me evolution is a fact, no issues

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2
Says who? By whose authority? Evolution Scientist / Scientist who are proponents of evolution?

Says the testable science. Don't blame us because you can't comprehend evolution.

LMAO! Since always. Dishonest religious people are the ones that first changed it from evolution to adaptation and created that straw man in the first place. Genetic mutations and natural selection are evolution. Your silly "adaptation" straw man qualifies.
edit on 4 18 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Barcs

No don't you be lazy young man
Please post the link, I have read millions of stupid d dumb links by people with the minds of infants, I know yours like all your other ones is the same

I am not interested in what you think you have, run along

Micro/macro, you are just playing word games, all you can do is play word games because you have nothing valid to respond with

13 pages, I am happy to dismiss you as another uneducated nobody wannaby, please run along, you are insincere and not capable of dealing with the op in a capacity as expected

Barcs, you are not smart enough, please leave me alone with your dumb comments

Again, open challenge to everybody, ( except Barcs) supply me with a peer reviewed journal... As stated in the op, what is outlined

Why has nobody given this guy a journal article to ignore yet? Oh wait, multiple people have!

LOL! Silly rabbit, theism is for kids.
edit on 4 18 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Your incompetence is showing again Barcs
Man up or run away

It's still on the table

A journal article stating evolution is a fact

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Lots of links and lots of articles, but nothing valid, nothing more than assumption

Go find a journal article, post it, be a good boy and run along

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well get the article, post and prove, there's a good boy

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

How to argue against evolution as a creationist:

1. Claim there is no evidence

2. When evidence is posted, claim it doesn't count

3. Repeat the cycle ad-infinitum.

Bravo!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Barcs, I am asking you to post a single peer reviewed article
No games

Please make your next post that article

I might make another thread just addressing you,,asking you to post an article for everyone to see, no other commentators, just you and me

Up for it or going to run away crying, hell, you can do it surely
Just me and you, no trolls, me and you

Want your mama?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join