It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, a peer reviewed journal article stating...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Get the article Barcs, just post it,,stop the personal attacks and post 1 single article stating that evolution and iis proven science

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Barcs

No don't you be lazy young man
Please post the link, I have read millions of stupid d dumb links by people with the minds of infants, I know yours like all your other ones is the same

I am not interested in what you think you have, run along

Micro/macro, you are just playing word games, all you can do is play word games because you have nothing valid to respond with

13 pages, I am happy to dismiss you as another uneducated nobody wannaby, please run along, you are insincere and not capable of dealing with the op in a capacity as expected

Barcs, you are not smart enough, please leave me alone with your dumb comments

Again, open challenge to everybody, ( except Barcs) supply me with a peer reviewed journal... As stated in the op, what is outlined

Why has nobody given this guy a journal article to ignore yet? Oh wait, multiple people have!

LOL! Silly rabbit, theism is for kids.

Plenty of journal articles submitted, all saying it's an ""assumption" nothing saying its proven science, 16'pages and counting

Where is mama?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

www.scientificamerican.com...

15 Answers to Creationists nonsense

Top of the list answers your question...

Should cover just about everything...

1. Evolution is only a theory. It is not a fact or a scientific law.

Many people learned in elementary school that a theory falls in the middle of a hierarchy of certainty—above a mere hypothesis but below a law. Scientists do not use the terms that way, however. According to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), a scientific theory is “a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.” No amount of validation changes a theory into a law, which is a descriptive generalization about nature. So when scientists talk about the theory of evolution—or the atomic theory or the theory of relativity, for that matter—they are not expressing reservations about its truth.

In addition to the theory of evolution, meaning the idea of descent with modification, one may also speak of the fact of evolution. The NAS defines a fact as “an observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as ‘true.’” The fossil record and abundant other evidence testify that organisms have evolved through time. Although no one observed those transformations, the indirect evidence is clear, unambiguous and compelling.

All sciences frequently rely on indirect evidence. Physicists cannot see subatomic particles directly, for instance, so they verify their existence by watching for telltale tracks that the particles leave in cloud chambers. The absence of direct observation does not make physicists' conclusions less certain.

And yeah... most of us realize you may have missed elementary school

edit on 18-4-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

That's not a scientific journal you ninny
See this is the problem with the scientific illiterate around here

I won't be reading anything unless it's a journal,article
Try again ak, your looking a little silly again

I just want to point out this post anyone reading

Ak was asked for a simple article, peer,reviewed to state scientificaly evolution was a fact
What he has offered while he thinks it's a journal article,,while he thinks it's peer reviewed, it's not
This is the type of scientificaly illiterates I have to deal with
Ak doesn't even know what a journal article is, go away ak, leave this to people with the knowledge you do more harm to your cause than good

Poor Ak can't produce anything relevant so produces an opinion piece, a diatribe of verbal diarrhea
In fact the total opposite of what I asked for, because ak wouldn't know a journal article from Dr Seus
Why hasn't ak done as required
Because ak is scientifically illiterate and incapable of comprehension

In his next post ak will state that he linked in a peerreviewed article and the above will be what ak thinks a peer reviewed articl is.
That's because ak hasn't a clue what he is doing, what science is, what a peer reviewed journal article is.
Next ak will link a mad comic saying that's peer reviewed

Ak in his typical way stated I missed elementary school
I asked for a peer reviewed journal article stating evolution was a scientific fact, ak gives me a diatribe nothing related to what I requested

A good indication of how cowardly pathetic and scientificaly illiterate most people in this thread are

So, again, I request a journal article, a journal article, that has been peer reviewed stating evolution is a fact

Not the pathetic crap I have received, the childish babbling like ak has posted above

edit on 18-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Was new genetic information created?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Theism is for kids, your faith in evolution is infantile
You can't produce a journal article stating evolution is a fact but believe evolution is a fact
You can't get any scientists to state that they have scientific evidence, a peer reviewed journal article

You say theism is for kids
I asked for a journal article, over and over

Did you note what Ak passes of as a peer review journal article, and theism is for kids
I have seen 15 pages of childish rantings, inconsequential links, moaning whinging scientifically illiterate adults acting like kids because atheism baby evolution looks stoopid when held up to scientific reasoning

Theism is for kids and not one journal article

Please post a journal article, peer reviewed with evolution proven, pretty please

No, why not
Come on Barcs, show Ak how real science is proven, come on Barcs, step up and lead your infantile army to evolutionary victory

theism is for children, look at those people in this thread championing evolution, not capable of scientific evidence, name callers

You know what's funny, there has been a few sincere people who believe in evolution who have stated that there are none, yet you argue against them
You know why?
You are a child having a tantrum, can't get your own way so have a hissy fit

Call theists children, try the mirror buddy, you and Ak are on the same level..

any new information

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Again, that's not a journal article, good try but that's not a journal article
Now go back to your dolls

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You are confusing scientific law with scientific theory.

For example, YOU show me a peer review paper that says that Einsteins theory of Gravity is real and true.

Or how about showing evidence of any scientific theory that is set out to explain natural phenomena (Law).

Akragon put it nicely in his post above, but im thinking your homeschooling education prevents you from understanding even the very basics. Which is a shame.

The real weird part is that on occasion you even go so far as to agree Evolution is true yet still argue against it.

I recommend you sign up to your local Tafe and do some basic education in science and the scientific method which also includes hands on experiments. Homeschooling education obviously has failed with you, but im sure thats not your fault. No I know its not your fault, kids dont raise and educate themselves.

But still, show me ANY scientific theory that says said theory is 100% correct in 'explaining' scientific law (natural phenomena).

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Star Wars is not science coombs
Star Wars film clips are not journal articles

I suggest anyone wanting to understand science should not listen to anything you have to say

To confuse a journal article with a film clip
Barcs said that theism was for children, you don't know the difference between a film clip and a journal article and you want me to consider anything you have to say

You are a parody, I am embarrassed for you
My education does not lead me to placing a film clip as a scientific journal article.
I don't confuse journal articles with film clips and you question my education
I don't play Star Wars and you question my education
Look in the mirror

Go back to playing with your Star Wars dolls and leave the adults alone

Star Wars film clips are your journal articles, wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it, but there it is

Anyway, still looking for a journal article stating evolution is a fact, can it be done, waiting, waiting, waiting
edit on 18-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Dude like... wow.... like.... WOW.

Did you really take the Star Wars clips as my proof of evolution? .... wow man... im... im... im speechless. I bow down to your superior knowledge and intelligence.

And yes I am a parody! We've been here for years dude and you just came to that conclusion. I bow down to your superior knowledge and intelligence.

So back to the topic of a scientific peer review paper confirming 100% evolution is true. Well, I put the question back to you as in my previous post:

Show me ANY scientific theory that says said theory is 100% correct in 'explaining' scientific law (natural phenomena).

Balls now in your court, maybe when/if you look into it you will see that your questioning and understanding of science and its method is false.

But then given your years at ATS I doubt you will look into it, and keep on going with the same old fallacious beliefs.

So one last time in this post which will make it three times today:

Show me ANY scientific theory that says said theory is 100% correct in 'explaining' scientific law (natural phenomena).

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Coombs, slowly so you can keep up
Star Wars film clips are not journal articles, maybe they didn't teach you that when you left school early
Please let the adults get on with the thread

Go play Star Wars with your friends somewhere else
Film clips are not relevant, they are not science, it's a fiction, go play with your friends

Anyone posting Star Wars film clips is inconsequential to the thread

You want to start a fanboy Star Wars thread, any other thread with your play mates, feel free

I am asking for a journal article stating evolution is a fact

Your Star Wars journal articles don't count, maybe home schooling is your little secret, maybe you should have been homeschooled because whatever education you received has left you stunted, Star Wars fan boy is not adult

Go play dolls with your friends

You want to start a Star Wars thread, go
If you want a science thread ( leave Star Wars out of it, it's childish) do that
As for your question. Go somewhere else, I am not interested in someone who plays Star Wars dolls, you ain't worth my time, yes, it's the Star Wars childish thing, immaturity is not worth my effort

Star Wars clips are not science journals, go play with the other kids

So, anyone think evolution is a proven fact, please show me a journal
Please don't bring star wars into it, it makes you look like a child

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Pew pew pew

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What amazes me is the complete collective stupidity of people

On page 4 a wise Erik the awful made a comment, could have ended the thread there and then
Could have stopped, if only those with the mental capacity of a teen would have read and understood it
But no, the usual fundies, usual scientific illiterate, usual sookie la las can't help but defend the indefensible, can't understand science, think they know what they are talking about but as evidence in this thread shows, they think they have showed me evidence, but they havnt, shown nothing

Go read Erika post on page 4 and then argue that, because quite frankly, the best answer so far was Coombs Star Wars, yes it was stupid, immature and off topic but it was entertaining, for all the wrong reasons but sometimes you have to slow down to watch stupid happen

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

At least it's not a star wars clip
But none the less befitting what I would expect from someone who offers Star Wars clips as journal articles
You go girl

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yeah man i rock in a bikini! Only problem is its tight in the groin with the pillar and stones. Lol.

Still...

Not answering this shows your misunderstanding of science.

So lets watch you again skip over it.

Lol i love reading your posts, so entertaining. No joke

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I try for entertainment
But I asked a question, if you have one try a new thread
I am not interested in star wars film clips explaining evolution, I am not interested in kids games

If somebody wants to show evolution from sand and water to humanity, I want scientific evidence, not Star Wars
Go play with the kids

Journal article stating evolution is a fact, cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

This is where you misunderstand science!

Whats the difference between confirming one scientific theory to be 100% true to another? Within the context of the question.

Why just evolution? Why not the other scientific theories?

Stop thinking so small, all scientific theories should be treated the same.

So, and i know your not going to answer this cause you know im right but again....

Show me... no us, you understand science or be noted as a fraud.

El Coomba98

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

This is where you misunderstand science!

Whats the difference between confirming one scientific theory to be 100% true to another? Within the context of the question.

Why just evolution? Why not the other scientific theories?

Stop thinking so small, all scientific theories should be treated the same.

So, and i know your not going to answer this cause you know im right but again....

Show me... no us, you understand science or be noted as a fraud.

El Coomba98

You don't, well obviously can't help me with my issue and due to my complete lack of respect to your Star Wars journal article I am not feeling inclined to do anything for you
So no, not interested, don't care

Now anyone want to show me a journal article

Maybe I should post a film clip of "dumb and dumber" as an answer, you wouldn't appreciate the irony I suppose

Not interested in replying to a boy who plays Star Wars dolls and thinks it's a journal article about evolution

A long time ago in a Galaxy far far away somebody didn't receive an education, now they are an internet troll

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So in other words I win!!

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY WOOT WOOT!!! (Pelvis thrusting)

Master Coomba

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join