It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relative Newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have been reading this website for years but never had a reason to join. I love all kinds of conspiracies, though I only actually buy into very few of them. I have seen some weird things in my life, that are not explainable within the reality that is accepted by most people. So I am inclined to have an open mind about most subjects. What inspired me to join at this time is a weird (maybe) twitter feed that I came across a year or so ago. It is entirely possible that there is nothing strange about it and it is my level of ignorance that makes it seem odd to me and I can not find anything online that talks about this type of twitter account. The closest thing I know that might have some relevance is number stations. If someone could tell me if this is nothing, or something worth trying to figure out, I would be very grateful. twitter.com.... Thank you in advance and thanks for creating such a cool website!
edit on 24-1-2018 by sweetpotato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sweetpotato

Welcome there. Like you, I like reading a lot of conspiracy theories but buy a few of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well, welcome home, Sweet Tater !...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!
I checked your link.
My first "incli-notion" suggested maybe it's a bad dude posting credit card numbers...

19 digits would be 15 + m/y + 3 security code.

So I'm happy to report I found no correlation with cc numbers.

When I searched the text of a tweet, things like page not found and stuff resulted.

It seems pretty active with tweeting. It's probably a bot of some sort?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hi, Sweetie,

I love all kinds of conspiracies, though I only actually buy into very few of them.

Thats okay theres only a few left to 'sell'.

Unless you are into Trump, Hillary, Russian Collusion and Big foot, that is.

Then have we got some mashed tater pie for you...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Welcome to the membership! Feel free to dip your toes in the kool-aid, just don't drink it!

The biggest conspiracy ever told (IMHO) is that there is no conspiracy.

Oh, and beware of strangers bearing cookies...

Have fun!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like you in pies, cakes, biscuits, casseroles, baked, fried, boiled about any way you can prepare you. Welcome, my favorite is fried, a lil, cinnamon & nutmeg & brownsugar......... I'm sure YOUR just as great.
edit on 24-1-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well i don't know what to make of the twitter and the numbers.

but good evening to you and welcome here

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome fellow truth seeker, I too am a newbie to this site - this being my first post. I am 27 and for the last 11-odd years I have had a fascination of what many term "conspiracy theories". "Conspiracies" in my mind is a valid term for many subject, being that by definition a conspiracy is "two or more people acting together to achieve an agenda" essential. However, I always use "revisitionist history" or "revisitionist history theories", simply because of the negative annotation and the thoughts conjured in others minds that we are all a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing, paranoid/schizoid, uneducated and brainwashed lot (which, admittedly some are as they subscribe to and believe anything "theory" as gospel unfortunately, with little research done besides a second or third hang source or allegations or two). It's always good to have an open mind, as the way the world is headed with the lack of information increasing and the quantity of dis-information being created increasing conversely. Believe in little at first is my best advice (research is *paramount*); I learned in a penal institution to "believe in "none of what I hear and half of what I see" which is why having an open mind and researching both sides to an issue is sooo crucial. I'm sure you (as well as I) will be insightful, positive, and helpful contributors to this community which I too stumbled upon by near accident several months ago as well. Once again, warm greetings

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
well i don't know what to make of the twitter and the numbers.

but good evening to you and welcome here

Numbers are an artificial construct engineered to assign more resources to less people in an attempt to subjugate the population, thin out the herd, select the more obedient slaves and discard all the rest while maintaining a very thin veneer of smiling humility and dedication to the nation.

Get with the program!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Hi welcome to ATS!

Looks like you have a thread up asking your question. Congrats on your first thread!

What does it mean? A lazy person using twitter to host naughty number generators to try and steal credit card numbers and/or money? But that is my guess. Instead of creating their own server (that can be tracked back to them via IP address and hosting service), have a twitter account do the same... no IP, no host server to track back to you!

Enjoy your time here on the Island of Misfit Toys!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It's a strange world. I look forward to hearing your stories if you're willing to share
a reply to: POWMIA

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, check your sanity at the door.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
MMMMMM Welcome...bout time there Sweet Potato Pie baby!!!

I looked at that tweet...idk pretty cool handle, I think, so homestyle

top topics

join