It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Wow, didn't take long for CNN to delete all videos of their broadcast on YouTube! What are they hiding?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Wow, didn't take long for CNN to delete all videos of their broadcast on YouTube! What are they hiding?

CNN didn't, youtube did. Youtube deletes all videos that are made from third parties that don't have a prior agreement and permission to post.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

That's what I'd say if I was clueless.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So I shouldn't be able to find any YouTube videos with CNN footage?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So I shouldn't be able to find any YouTube videos with CNN footage?

Nah, you'll find tons...but they remove them as they either find them or as they are reported. Plenty go unremoved.

ETA: That lots of people use background images or mirroring technology to escape the youtube automated system to remove proprietary content.
edit on 27-1-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's what I'd say if I was clueless.

Clearly you must be then....

You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein.

..and..

Copyright

Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you're authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. Visit our Copyright Center for more information.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wake up. There are many videos of CNN on YouTube they haven't taken down that aren't mirrored or backgrounds added. Next you'll be telling me conservatives are not being targeted on YouTube.

The noose is tightening and the facilitators of corruption are squirming and trying to protect themselves.
edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I hope you don't work at CNN, as they need more viewers, not less. Nick at Night is killing them in the ratings which means more bucks for Nick.

CNN Ratings Collapse: CNN Now Losing To Nick-At-Nite Re-runs In Prime Time Ratings War

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I hope you don't work at CNN, as they need more viewers, not less. Nick at Night is killing them in the ratings which means more bucks for Nick.

CNN Ratings Collapse: CNN Now Losing To Nick-At-Nite Re-runs In Prime Time Ratings War

Not only do I not work for CNN, I refuse to even watch CNN if I've gotta be honest. Never been a big fan of news that in one way or another, you have to pay for. Personally, I like radio.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Plenty of radio apps for smartphones. I like radio too, mostly for music. I stay away from talk shows unless its Coast to Coast AM.
edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Plenty of radio apps for smartphones. I like radio too, mostly for music. I stay away from talk shows unless its Coast to Coast AM.

Yep that's true. There's also plenty of radio, on the actual radio. Talk shows are commentary, not news, at least not to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

News has turned into commentary too. I don't find news on either side to be useful to my everyday needs. I'm soooo tried of the fighting of Dems vs Repubs. I see it as a control mechanism by the elite.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm soooo tried of the fighting of Dems vs Repubs. I see it as a control mechanism by the elite.

Me too.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “# Flynn and then we # Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “# Flynn and then we # Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

Gestapo.

The KGB never did that crap.

Let's get biblical.

#releasethememo!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the article Pixel! This # has to stop! The American People voted anyone working against the American people needs to be put in jail NOW!

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join