It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Dems are quaking in their boots. The people in the Dems who know what this is going to reveal are lawyering up. My feeling is Remus and Holmgren got marries so they didn't have to testify against each other as Man and Wife. Note who officiated at their wedding...Obama! Of course this could be nothing, but with the storm brewing odd things are happening.

These people are 2 well placed people in the Obama administration.

Former President Barack Obama officiated former staffers' DC wedding

The 44th President helped tie the knot for Dana Remus, his senior counsel when he was in the White House, who now serves as counsel for his presidential foundation, and Brett Holmgren, his former senior director of intelligence at the National Security Council.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
The Dems are quaking in their boots. The people in the Dems who know what this is going to reveal are lawyering up. My feeling is Remus and Holmgren got marries so they didn't have to testify against each other as Man and Wife. Note who officiated at their wedding...Obama! Of course this could be nothing, but with the storm brewing odd things are happening.

These people are 2 well placed people in the Obama administration.

Former President Barack Obama officiated former staffers' DC wedding

The 44th President helped tie the knot for Dana Remus, his senior counsel when he was in the White House, who now serves as counsel for his presidential foundation, and Brett Holmgren, his former senior director of intelligence at the National Security Council.

Uh, no we're not. I'm relaxing, as are just about all the Dem's mentioned previously, and it seems to be you and other like minded individuals getting your heart rates elevated in excitement over this nothingburger. SAD!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

No, the Democrats who were democratically elected are NOT above the law and will see retribution like never before. The storm that is about to hit them is a category 5 Tornado! Almost nothing will survive without damage. Prepare yourself, you seem to be unaware of the danger coming.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well.. That was kind of dissappointing, wasn't it?

I find it disappointing that the FBI and DOJ had employees actively working to undermine the POTUS.

maybe they found out that the Russian mob has been providing funds to trump and he has been blackmailed....then yes....I want the FBI and every other spy agency to ACTIVELY go after trump......jesus any patriots here?.....what's wrong with you people?

Maybe Mueller would have found evidence of that bt now?
Maybe some of the indictments that he filed would have something to do with Russian collusion....?
But no... they have been for lying to the FBI.

geez...do you know how this works?....Mueller isn't going to release anything until he has the entire story locked down.....and the republicans in congress seem to not give a S**T about whether Russia did attack, or are attacking us now....maybe instead of worrying about trump and promoting some wildass conspiracy, they could get together with our own spy agencies and develop legislation to help prevent these attacks

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No, the Democrats who were democratically elected are NOT above the law and will see retribution like never before. The storm that is about to hit them is a category 5 Tornado! Almost nothing will survive without damage. Prepare yourself, you seem to be unaware of the danger coming.

I think the world is tired of this retarded Republican hyperbole. Just shut up and wait for the investigation to conclude like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

so.....you're promising deadly retribution???......you're threatening an entire group of 60+ million American voting citizens with death and destruction...you want to elaborate there, sparky, or did I get that right?
edit on 25-1-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Hey, don't fool yourself. The intel insiders that saw the corrupt Democrats are helping Trump by supplying actionable evidence. The Dems are now creating a fake memo to counter the Nunes memo, which will be used to hang them even harder since it will consist of more lies. The Democratic Party has hit rock bottom with no one in their corner. Their globalist moneyed interests are abandoning them. Soros is being targeted for crimes and the corrupt Dems are also in the legal crosshairs. Military tribunals are going to be happening too. What you think Trump is guilty of will be revealed to be a setup and will blowback on the Dems 100x. Prepare yourself, you seem wonderfully clueless. I don't wish to see the Dems go under, but that is what is coming. 3rd Party is on the horizon, finally.
edit on 25-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The Republican party thanks you for your delusion.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Their actions will expose them to legal retribution. The only one threatening them is themselves by their illegal actions.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And the Democratic Party thanks you for supporting their illegal actions.

At least Donna Brazille owns up to the crap they pulled and did the right thing by outing it before it bit her.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No, dude, for real, tell us all again that amazing theory you have about the wedding Obama was at. You figured it all out. Share your in depth bullsh-- I mean, findings.

It's so helpful that you're able to apply your creativity and imagination to help the Republican narrative rather than depend soley on facts and evidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And if you put your fingers in your ears and say lalalalalala, maybe QAnon will go away. But, not likely.

Patriots will MAGA!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Today's Q Post:

Thank you F&F!
Coincidence?
AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. 'prevent unfair censorship' PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.
Q

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/25/18 (Thu) 12:14:57 No.61
CONFIRMED.
www.foxnews.com...
Why did HUSSEIN travel ahead of POTUS?
"Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year."
Re-read crumbs.
Future unlocks past.
Q

John Kerry reportedly coaches Palestinians not to 'yield' to Trump in peace talks, spurring backlash

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I respect your right to your opinion, but I gotta tell you bruv, I ain't holding my breath for anything you just said.....

Nothingburger with fries and a milkshake!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's okay, but it's far from opinion. Trust me, I wish it wasn't. I don't relish seeing America divide over this. But, realize there are illegal things happening and it is not with Trump. intel insiders are tired of the deep dark illegal crimes and are presenting the evidence. Soon it will move past cryptic Q posts into audio and video. Something you not be able to refute, but you will try. Because you can't justify the truth with what you think.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That's okay, but it's far from opinion. Trust me, I wish it wasn't. I don't relish seeing America divide over this.

Yeah, not too convinced of any of that.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's okay, but it's far from opinion. Trust me, I wish it wasn't. I don't relish seeing America divide over this. But, realize there are illegal things happening and it is not with Trump. intel insiders are tired of the deep dark illegal crimes and are presenting the evidence. Soon it will move past cryptic Q posts into audio and video. Something you not be able to refute, but you will try. Because you can't justify the truth with what you think.

That's fair, I'm not going to stand on a position in the face of unwavering evidence to the contrary should it come to light (though as I mentioned before I don't think anything like what you're saying will). Are you certain enough in your position that should you be wrong you'd close your ATS account (Toxx it)?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So, uh... where is this EXPLOSIVE story today, because I’m hearing it was a joke. Surely this thread isn’t another example of retarded Republican hyperbole and bullsh*t?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So, uh... where is this EXPLOSIVE story today, because I’m hearing it was a joke. Surely this thread isn’t another example of retarded Republican hyperbole and bullsh*t?

I think it's a mistake to relegate this issue to partisan politics. There comes a point where "retarded hyperbole" should be viewed in a non-partisan lens. There are plenty of Republicans who see through this charade as well, and find it absolutely ludicrous. I think those that are perpetuating the hyperbole and "bulls__t" are often times getting swept up in the court of public opinion to such a degree that they themselves don't realize how ridiculous they appear.

I find it a lot more constructive to simply say that this "retarded hyperbole" is unacceptable as an affront to American democracy and harmful to this Republic in ways that we have yet to be able to comprehend.

ETA: that people on AboveTopSecret should be WELL above this nonsense.
edit on 25-1-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Leave that Q Anon in the proper thread on this site for it, so we can all ignore it

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join