It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So, uh... where is this EXPLOSIVE story today, because I’m hearing it was a joke. Surely this thread isn’t another example of retarded Republican hyperbole and bullsh*t?

Doesn't sound like a joke to me:

Link

That is...if CNN and their unnamed source are to be believed.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

So again... where does this EXPLOSIVE story stand today? If you don’t think it’s partisan clearly you’re not paying attention.

I know Republicans and especially Trump supporting ATSers wouldn’t just run with a thin piece of bullsh*t and try to make a distraction out of nothing — Trump supporters care about truth and facts and evidence.

So to the super intelligent, non-retarded Trump supporters - where does this EXPLOSIVE story stand today?
edit on 25-1-2018 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Comey and Lynch "coordinating" to protect Hillary Clinton and the Obama legacy !

The only legacy these people are leaving behind is a legacy of corruption and treason.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So, uh... where is this EXPLOSIVE story today, because I’m hearing it was a joke. Surely this thread isn’t another example of retarded Republican hyperbole and bullsh*t?

Doesn't sound like a joke to me:

Link

That is...if CNN and their unnamed source are to be believed.

A link to a link to nothing. Seems Trump supporters have a fetish for bullsh*t...

Stop.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you don’t think it’s partisan clearly you’re not paying attention.

The effects won't limit itself to Democrats, that's why I think it's a mistake to paint this picture with such a narrow brush as party affiliation.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Derp. Derp.

*picks nose and eats booger*

Derp. blah, blah, blah.

Ok, I will directly reply to your suggestion that the story is a 'joke.'

Today, the full Secret Society text between Strzok and Page has been made public:

'Are you even going to give out your calendars? Seems kind of depressing. Maybe it should just be the first meeting of the secret society,' FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to agent Peter Strzok and first reported by ABC News. 

Sources told CNN that the calendars referenced featured Vladimir Putin and were purchased as a gag gift to give out to those at the FBI who were working on the Russia investigation. 

Link

As I read this, I was kind of floored. Just yesterday, I was reading about bias from prosecutors and investigators and its effect on due process and I came across an article about Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson. Here's the portion that leapt to my brain as I read about the context of the 'secret society' text and what 'calendars' referred to:

The Evidence of Prosecutorial Bias in the Bryant Case

Sometime this October, a staffer at the Colorado D.A.'s office prosecuting Kobe Bryant ordered 78 T-shirts from a website called Hangmantees.com. The T-shirts featured a symbol of a hanged man, drawn to resemble the stick figures typical of the game of Hangman. Hangmantees.com also reportedly gave the office two of the same T-shirts on October 9, the day of Bryant's preliminary hearing -- his first chance to try to raise questions about the evidence the prosecutors say establishes his guilt.

The backs of some of the T-shirts mocked Bryant's defense to the crime with which he is charged, stating "I'm not a rapist, I'm just a cheater." (Others mocked his relationship with his wife.) The backs of the T-shirts also featured his jersey number and many of the letters from Bryant's name -- presented in filled-in blanks, Hangman-style. It was plain that the solution to the puzzle was "Kobe Bryant."

Both District Attorney Mark Hurlbert and District Attorney Greg Crittenden say they disposed of their shirts. Hurlbert says he did so instantly; but Crittenden admits he only disposed of his T-shirt shortly before a court hearing on the issue. Meanwhile, what staffers in the office may have done remains unclear. Initially, Hurlbert denied the T-shirt order had been made -- indicating a staffer may have lied to him. But then he had to correct himself, and concede that the order had indeed been made.

Now, the judge has ruled that, by January 5, the Bryant prosecution must turn over the names of all those in the office who ordered a T-shirt, or took one for free.

Hurlbert has claimed the shirts are a "peripheral issue" in the case. But he's wrong. To the contrary, they constitute evidence that some in the D.A.'s office misunderstand what is perhaps the most fundamental aspect of the office's role: To ensure that justice is done, by means of a fair trial. After all, the T-shirts arguably depict perhaps the most loathsome alternative to a fair trial there can be: A lynching.

Moreover, even if one shares D.A. Hurlbert's view that the T-shirts are not racist, one cannot deny that the T-shirts mock Bryant and display contempt for him. A trial is an extremely serious matter; the T-shirts treat it as a laughingstock. And again, prosecutors' offices are supposed to be on the side of justice, not out to get the defendant. Accordingly, a staffer's decision to order the shirts, and D.A. Crittenden's apparent decision to keep his shirt, rather than immediately disposing of it, are very troubling.

The defense is right to ask for answers with respect to the T-shirts. Why were they ordered, accepted, or kept, if not to be worn or displayed? And why would they be worn or displayed by prosecutor's office staff, if not to proclaim Bryant's guilt long before any jury can consider the question? The duty of everyone in a prosecutor's office is to seek justice through a fair trial -- not to blindly seek the conviction of the defendant.

FindLaw

I don't see how the FBI handing out Putin calendars is substantively different than the prosecutor's office handing out Hangman t-shirts during the Kobe Bryant case.

edit on 1/25/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The two examples are people doing stupid s__t at work and, as humans being flawed and all, are prone to do just that.

None of which has anything to do with an allegation of a Coup D'etat, as being alleged by people like Senator Johnson initially which even he has walked back.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The two examples are people doing stupid s__t at work and, as humans being flawed and all, are prone to do just that.

None of which has anything to do with an allegation of a Coup D'etat, as being alleged by people like Senator Johnson initially which even he has walked back.

So go tell them that. I never mentioned a coup.

I am suggesting Mueller's investigation may be lethally tainted by a blatant culture of bias in the FBI.

It's like James Comey once asked..."Would a reasonable prosecutor bring this case?"

It's looking more and more like they wouldn't if the FBI recommends prosecuting Trump (or anyone else via this investigation). The evidence is so tainted by a blatant culture of bias in the FBI.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Wow, the weight you put on so much bullsh*t... imagine if yopu applied even a fraction of that weight to the actual real news being reported.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wow, the weight you put on so much bullsh*t... imagine if yopu applied even a fraction of that weight to the actual real news being reported.

Gorgeous facts. And your debate style. Just. Wow. I don't think my four year old could beat it unless she can say 'please, please, please...' longer than you can. She can usually go the distance though.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It's the entire premise of this thread....a secret society as a coup d'état to remove Trump....don't start playing dumb now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So, should I call it? Bullsh*t claim died at 5:02 PM. Sorry, bullsh*t, you tried... at least the Hillary alien egg, and secret terrorist fist bump will keep you company on that pile of wasted bullsh*t you were destined for.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

It's the entire premise of this thread....a secret society as a coup d'état to remove Trump....don't start playing dumb now.

You're talking to me, not a thread...

And I am talking about the value of the evidence collected by the FBI. It's been undermined by bias and *gag* gifts passed around the FBI. Would a "reasonable prosecutor" want to bring a case with the evidence collected by the FBI in this investigation?

Due process is a very serious matter. No prosecutor would bring a case if all the evidence is likely to be excluded on motion from the defense.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Trump supporter complains about bias... lol

Seriously, give reality a chance.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So, should I call it? Bullsh*t claim died at 5:02 PM. Sorry, bullsh*t, you tried... at least the Hillary alien egg, and secret terrorist fist bump will keep you company on that pile of wasted bullsh*t you were destined for.

Call whatever you want if it helps you build self-confidence for when you become an adult and have to associate with 'big people.'

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Trump supporter complains about bias... lol

Seriously, give reality a chance.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

Keep trying, sweetie. You can do this. You can address the fact that the quality and the admissibility of any evidence collected by the FBI is tainted by this. Is it fatal to the investigation? I don't know...but I do know it's looking less and less likely that a "reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case given the bias that has been brought to light.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEyeWould a "reasonable prosecutor" want to bring a case with the evidence collected by the FBI in this investigation?

In what investigation? I think I'm a bit unclear on which investigation you're referencing here?

Due process is a very serious matter. No prosecutor would bring a case if all the evidence is likely to be excluded on motion from the defense.

I assure you I need no schooling in this regard, I also don't disagree. Yet, I would like to hear what investigation this is relevant to.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

The Republican party thanks you for your delusion.

Actually the R's AND conservatives are thanking you. For you are that useful type that proves the middle and right are purely about America and the left is on to destroy her.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well.. That was kind of dissappointing, wasn't it?

I find it disappointing that the FBI and DOJ had employees actively working to undermine the POTUS.

maybe they found out that the Russian mob has been providing funds to trump and he has been blackmailed....then yes....I want the FBI and every other spy agency to ACTIVELY go after trump......jesus any patriots here?.....what's wrong with you people?
Or maybe that's just some made up baloney by a sycophant mob of "journalists" who get their paychecks from TPTBn Wheres the money? Oh yes Hillary paid it for the dossier out of DNC funds.... go figure. Who would guess that they would blame Trump for all the stuff they were doing.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh good, something actually got released once it was scrubbed for us. Well it still seems like there was a bias among the investigators, not really sure why anyone would feel that these convos show a fair shake and no preconceived opinions among the investigators, that would make the evidence collected tainted I’d imagine, so dumb unprofessional behavior ruins the party for everyone, great scape goat
edit on 25-1-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join