It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What about another spin on that statement?

Heart attacks can be deadly, yes, directly.

But what if they know someone caused a heart attack and that was a deadly mistake?

That's a new way to look at it. If you intentionally trigger a deadly heart attack in someone, you can be killed in retaliation.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Folks, really, February is Heart Health Awareness Month. Why? Because heart disease -- things like heart attacks -- is one of the biggest killers in the country. They drum this into us every year, all the time.

Maybe there's a reason why?

Think.

If they can cause death that looks like heart attack, of if heat attack is so common, then they can announce it as cause of death, and no one bats an eye.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Catch and Release"
"Safety and Security"

QANON CONFIRMED BY TRUMP....AGAIN! 'CATCH & RELEASE' | SAUDI PRINCE FUNDED OBAMA

www.youtube.com...

There we go. AGAIN!

Yes Q, we know how to read the message.

[skeptical lurkers, naysayers and shills scream and pull their hair out]

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"Catch and Release"
"Safety and Security"

QANON CONFIRMED BY TRUMP....AGAIN! 'CATCH & RELEASE' | SAUDI PRINCE FUNDED OBAMA

www.youtube.com...

That was a great video, especially the part about the clock running out for Hillary/Barack/Soros. Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My conspiracy sense is tingling. Canadian pharmaceutical billionaire couple was murdered: police What if their firm was used to cause "natural" heart attacks in patients?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Something dawned on me -about Q's messge re Black Forest..maybe it's nothing.

Brother's Grimm fairy tale of Hansel & Gretel that got abandoned by their parents. They used breadcrumbs to lead the way out from the witch that was going to eat them.

Blackforest = Germany
Brother Grimm = Podesta Bros?
Breadcrumbs = the path, or from wikipedia: Breadcrumb_(navigation)
Cannibalization = the soul cooking /adrenochrome of the children
edit on 27-1-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I find it rather odd that as Trump hating CNN is, they would even allow a story like that to be posted/remain on their site.

I don't trust any news. Not msm, not alternative. It's just not NEWS anymore. It's all opinion! What happened to the "voice" of news just relaying facts?

And trying to grow up kids to counteract the brainwashing of schools, social media & msm.... is hard! I've actually taken some of the Q drops, especially with names, and had them "look this guy up for me, your better on the computer than I am" tactic, and they come back with.... "holy crap! this doesn't seem right".... so at least we have THAT!

link   

Jan 27 2018 12:09:31
Q !UW.yye1fxo 67
"Catch & Release"
"Safety & Security"
Coincidence?
Have you learned how to read the message?
Q

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified
@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council for his strong statement on @foxandfriends that we very badly NEED THE WALL. Must also end loophole of “catch & release” and clean up the legal and other procedures at the border NOW for Safety & Security reasons.
3:55 AM - 27 Jan 2018

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Alright i just fell down another rabbit hole. APO -ATORVASTATIN Apotex inc made it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Re: CNN. It's much much worse than that, if my well founded suspicions are true. Devil's news network, with the worst of the worst celebrated and promoted in plain sight and with only the thinnest veneer.

Q once said that their symbolism and in plain sight signalling is what will bring them (the satanists) down.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Alright i just fell down another rabbit hole. APO -ATORVASTATIN Apotex inc made it.

Its a Statin designed to reduce the odds of a heart attack. I suppose it could be "tweaked" to deliver the opposite effect. But what about the delivery? Added to food unknowingly?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Jan 27 2018 12:09:31
Q !UW.yye1fxo 67
"Catch & Release"
"Safety & Security"
Coincidence?
Have you learned how to read the message?
Q

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified
@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council for his strong statement on @foxandfriends that we very badly NEED THE WALL. Must also end loophole of “catch & release” and clean up the legal and other procedures at the border NOW for Safety & Security reasons.
3:55 AM - 27 Jan 2018

Will this be good enough for all the naysayers?

People, we have 2 way comms (not personal comms for fame fagging) between POTUS, Q, and the entire Patriot Movement including all the White Hats.

I like how Q also uses the platform to send side arrows at the black hatters, probably with a little misinfo added in for good measure.

He's a master of the hoodwink and the application of what I call the double-bind which is always placed by THEIR own hands, on themselves, because they are blind and STUPID.

edit on 27-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Jusvistn

Re: CNN. It's much much worse than that, if my well founded suspicions are true. Devil's news network, with the worst of the worst celebrated and promoted in plain sight and with only the thinnest veneer.

Q once said that their symbolism and in plain sight signalling is what will bring them (the satanists) down.

Most people in media were amazed to see CNN anchors smoking weed on live-TV, at New Years Eve parties. The CNN talking heads just didn't give a damn. It's like they know the end is near for CNN, so might as well be themselves.

Yesterday, CNN was promoting "Cuckholding" to help marriages. Next, they'll be advocated Child Sex.

CNN took on a new advertiser this year too. One for "sweaty palms".

I hate the people who drive CNN's content.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw a persistent add on their site for young girls underwear that was sexually suggestive.

They're a disgrace, everything about them. And the BIAS! That's not journalism, just propaganda.

edit on 27-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Maybe there is hope after all. Ope ration Sabotage the Memo

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Was that on their site or because you were researching something and it got linked into your browser? I know I have weird stuff pop up in my ads after doing research on some of the topics that pop up on here and they show up all over no matter what web site I'm looking at.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
BECAUSE I'm still digging in to Ariel Investments...
BECAUSE Ariel is closely connected to LOOP...

Mellody Hobson
President

Mellody is responsible for firm-wide management and strategic planning, overseeing all operations outside of research and portfolio management. Additionally, she serves as chairman of the board of trustees for Ariel Investment Trust.

www.arielinvestments.com...

BECAUSE Q said "Follow the wives"...

Mellody Hobson
Personal life
Hobson began dating film director and producer George Lucas in 2006, after they met at a business conference.[11][12][13][14][15] Hobson and Lucas announced their engagement in January 2013,[16] and were married on June 22, 2013, at Lucas' Skywalker Ranch.

en.wikipedia.org...

BECAUSE Hollywood is corrupt...

George Lucas new major donor to Obama presidential library

chicago.suntimes.com...

BECAUSE DISNEY owns LUCAS...

4. Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC Lucasfilm is a film production company best known for producing the Star Wars and Indiana Jones series, twp of the biggest-grossing film franchises in history. Disney acquired Lucasfilm in 2012. Its subsidiary media and production businesses include Industrial Light and Magic, Skywalker Sound, and Lucas Licensing.

https:// www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/102915/top-5-companies-owned-disney.asp#ixzz55PoSTJji

edit on 27-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No. I don't research girls underwear.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join