It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

I sincerely hope that President Trump does NOT release the full State of the Union address beforehand. I want to see Maxine stammering for words, while her wig turns gray on live TV.

edit on 1/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have an interesting take on what much of Hollyweird is all about in their film making, but unfortunately don't have the time right now to give it the attention it deserves.

Did you know that 100's of millions and even billions are invested into movie productions that are never released on either the big screen or TV? I've leave that as a Q-like hint or clue..

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Rizvi Traverse Management

Muckety Map for Rizvi

More Rizvi info

Rizvi connected to Lionsgate

Anything out there on his wife PJ Rizvi? She is a major horse person and I believe big into Polo. Haven't dug real deep but Q always said to look at the wives....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Right you are, post by dashen

Quick reminder for anyone who may have forgotten, Lionsgate is owned by Frank Giustra

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Polo for a Purpose is her thing. She's a major dressage rider after her sister died of leukemia.

Not much else I am seeing, but most of the really wealthy have horses. Mitt Romney and his wife had a dressage horse, for example.

Ann Romney rides not to compete but for therapeutic reasons.

PS - Romney is being urged to run for Senate.
edit on 27-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Aren't horses and bloodlines similar to art in the sense if being able to launder money through them since the value is really in the eyes of the purchaser?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Any idea what her surname is?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

For modern times, I don't know, but it would make some sense.

I know the Arabians are one of the oldest and most pedigreed breeds, and you're going back to the Middle East which then makes sense as to why so many of the Arabs get into owning horses in various sports. Horses would be more valued than women, and in the tribal world, a person's wealth was often on the hoof.

So it would make sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Been looking/waiting for a reply by IIB...

I think I've seen IIB as a good resource for info in many areas on ats.
So I value their input. Don't think it a very nice way to treat a veteran contributor.

sorry to go off topic.

eta;
people that don't care don't get frustrated over trivial matters.
edit on (1/27/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

j&c delivars:

Suhail Rizvi and Pattijean Blanchard Rizvi, principals. Mr. Rizvi is the co-founder and chief investment officer of Rizvi Traverse Management and related entities.

South Florida Social Diary

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

j&c delivars:

Suhail Rizvi and Pattijean Blanchard Rizvi, principals. Mr. Rizvi is the co-founder and chief investment officer of Rizvi Traverse Management and related entities.

South Florida Social Diary

Yeah...just found that too and the name of their LLC is Peacock Ridge LLC....another to look into. Says address is 38 Quaker Lane, Greenwich, CT.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

www.muckety.com...

Not finding anything about it. It's like she only exists in the horse world. She did apparently fundraise for Obama in 2008, but that's it, and there is nothing about her other than P.J. RIzvi. She isn't even mentioned on her husband's Wiki, and she doesn't seem to have one of her own.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 22:01:09 No.72
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Denoli

I sincerely hope that President Trump does NOT release the full State of the Union address beforehand. I want to see Maxine stammering for words, while her wig turns gray on live TV.

I want to see her squirm but her head is so far in the sand she doesn't know what week it is

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I concur. Q is on 8 for the most part and wlil probably never see what we are doing. I'm fine with it though because i like the cozy atmosphere in the Q threads. There is no need to get hostile with members if they pick a topic that interests them. Like i said i welcome any person who wishes to contribute.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Following up on that leads to this:

48 QUAKER LANE LLC
Subject 48 QUAKER LANE LLC is a legal business entity registered in the Register of the state of Connecticut under the legal form of Domestic Limited Liability Company. The company is written in the register with the ID number 868881 and its seat is at 38 QUAKER LANE, GREENWICH, 06831, CT. The company was established on 9th August 2006 and its actual status is Dissolved.
Entity Name 48 QUAKER LANE LLC
Entity Number 868881
Status Dissolved
Incorporation Date 9th August 2006
Business Address 38 QUAKER LANE, GREENWICH, 06831, CT
Citizenship/State Inc Domestic/CT
Legal form Domestic Limited Liability Company
The company and its activities are actually managed by 2 persons with the responsibility of its market actions. Persons written in the register are SUHAIL RIZVI, who’s seat is at 38 QUAKER LANE, GREENWICH, 06831, CT, C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, who’s seat is at ONE CORPORATE CENTER, HARTFORD, CT, 06103-3220.

ctopedia

The company is defunct, but it is yet another thread upon which to tug.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

PJ/Pattijean/Patricia Blanchard Greenwich Conn.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: erikthegreen

HK?

HW
Harvey Weinstein

If it has not been stated already my money is on Henry Kissinger.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 22:01:09 No.72
www.youtube.com...

That video makes this former serviceman burst with pride for our military, and our country.
BTW.. President Trump is requesting a 13% increase in defense spending with his 2019 budget proposal (Eff. 9.1.2018).

$716 Billion Requested - www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Chuck Schumer even looks clueless in that photo. (He's standing in the back wondering what's going on.)

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join