It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Saudi's moving holdouts to prisons.

Saudis continue working on their corruption purge. Of course, they were working on financial settlements rather than trials which leave you to wonder how much they're actually "purging."

Among the holdouts are Prince Turki bin Abdullah, son of the late King Abdullah, and Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, one of the world’s richest men and holder of stakes in companies including Twitter Inc. and Four Seasons Hotel & Resorts.

Saudi officials have ordered Prince al-Waleed to pay $6 billion, people close to him said. The billionaire has been moved from the Riyadh Ritz-Carlton to a palace compound in eastern Riyadh surrounded by a recently added barbed-wire fence, according to people familiar with his situation.

Well, they've had several "buyouts". I know for BinTal it was reported that part of the conditions offered were him staying off social media and house arrest (he declined that offer). If you neuter them financially and they're under a sort of probation, that's probably a cleaner solution than simply letting them all rot (though less satisfying). Simply letting them rot or hanging them has the potential to go sour.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sounds like you are all being "Gaslighted". Q is no-one Q is drake bailey.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's been years since I read Oliver Twist, wasn't the artful dodger the top kid in Fagan's gang of kids ? lol, the reference is going over my head ?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21
No David, No Icke, no Fulford? What's this conspiracy world coming to?

Ok this post put me over the top. If you don't like the title being given to you, don't wear the badge.

Have you read all over 400 pages of this thread? No? Then please get started so you can come back and debunk the entire thing without question. If you have read all 400 or so then head over here to voice your opinion in the appropriate thread.

you haven't proven squat.

OveR
edit on 1/26/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

edit on 1/26/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Ok that's it. No more feeding and responding. It's wasting valuable space and time.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes the artful dodger was the top naughty boy in Fagin's gang... The reference is in who I was replying to and what he was trying to do to us Oliver Twists... The artful dodger had a TOPHAT but he wasn't yet 21

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

No David, No Icke, no Fulford? What's this conspiracy world coming to?

Ok this post put me over the top. If you don't like the title being given to you, don't wear the badge.

Have you read all over 400 pages of this thread? No? Then please get started so you can come back and debunk the entire thing without question. If you have read all 400 or so then head over here to voice your opinion in the appropriate thread.

OveR
Yes i have read both pages, and I came to the conclusion it's bunk. Deal with that. Don't come off telling me to read all the pages when i already did. Is that all you got?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The definition of "Gaslighting" is to try and make people think they are crazy when they are not.
Isn't that what you're trying to do here ? Do you truly have concern for the well being of the people here ? What are your motives to participate ?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tophat21

Don't come off telling me to read all the pages when i already did

You seem to have a problem with comprehension. This will be my last reply.

OveR

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes the artful dodger was the top naughty boy in Fagin's gang... The reference is in who I was replying to and what he was trying to do to us Oliver Twists... The artful dodger had a TOPHAT but he wasn't yet 21

LOLOLOLO...ok got it now
Very Clever !

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

The definition of "Gaslighting" is to try and make people think they are crazy when they are not.
Isn't that what you're trying to do here ? Do you truly have concern for the well being of the people here ? What are your motives to participate ?
I have no motives other than people using critical thinking. 2 months from now you'll see that you got sucked up in hysteria and all this was a BIG nothing burger.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

OveR
No you have the problem, putting words in peoples mouths and false accusations.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

OveR
I can reach the conclusion on my own that this is pure BS, Thank you. I did it myself using critical thought.
Love and light types always pull crazy crap just like you did when they encounter superior minds. Bye

edit on 1 26 18 by Tophat21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Classmates John Kerry and Robert Mueller:

[

Robert S. Mueller. FBI director for 12 years from 2001 to 2013 under George Bush (Republican) and Barack Obama (Democrat). His 2011 financial disclosure revealed investments in two hedge funds with assets held in 55 other hedge funds valued at $106.2 billion. One third of those funds are headquartered in the Cayman Islands. Mueller did not disclose the components of those exclusive, invitation-only funds as financial disclosure ethics law requires. A director of one of his funds, Mellon Optima L/S Strategy Fund, LLC, is Harvard Professor Benjamin M. Friedman. Friedman was chair of Lawrence "Larry" H. Summers' dissertation committee. This relationship to Summers is a massive conflict of interest since banks in which Mueller is invested were beneficiaries of the 2008 TARP bank bailout that Summers directed. None of those bankers has ever been prosecuted for the toxic mortgage criminality.

Robert S. Mueller, III became FBI Director on Sep. 04, 2001. Tellingly, he stepped out of the spotlight twelve years later, just months after NSA director James Clapper lied to Congress about NSA surveillance on Mar. 12, 2013, and Edward Snowden's disclosure of that PRISM program on Jun. 06, 2013. Snowden also revealed the profound collusion among Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo, AT&T, Verizon, Skype, Apple, AOL, Instagram, WhatsApp, Flickr, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, Reddit and hundreds of others with this rogue C.I.A. / NSA group. These men, women and companies have a lot to hide. So far, they have all, including Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein, escaped accountability.

Mueller knew that Clapper lied to Congress, and yet he did not investigate him. He failed the American people. This material omission alone disqualifies him and proves his evident culpability. His silence is criminal. No one could be FBI director and not have condoned the illegal surveillance activity. His predecessor J. Edgar Hoover used salacious illegal surveillance to blackmail his opponents. Likewise, Mueller has been doing the same thing for the Deep State, according to many whistleblowers. Mueller is not credible, despite ignorant, complicit or blackmailed politicians who say his "reputation for integrity and honesty is above reproach." Mueller also did not investigate Silicon Valley and Wall Street's collusion with Clapper either. And yet, Mueller made sure his net worth increased dramatically from $1.8 million (2001) to up to $7.0 million (2011) in ten years while pulling down his FBI salary.
americans4innovation.blogspot.com...

edit on 26-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yes i have read both pages, and I came to the conclusion it's bunk. Deal with that. Don't come off telling me to read all the pages when i already did. Is that all you got?

Post the parts that prove this is BS, don`t just say its "BS" and expect to be believed. You must have a wealth of proof having read all 400 odd pages.

You can`t even keep your own word within a small number of pages, so why would anyone believe you.
That`s Lying/BS/Hoax, for the bin.

Deny your own ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Viewpoint noted and critically assessed.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Can't we report him for double/triple/quadruple posting? And for being off topic?

And thanks for the welcoming

edit on 26-1-2018 by Icecolt907 because: Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Viewpoint noted and critically assessed.

I give up. it's like telling Christians that Christ is not real.
Not one of you EVEN looked at what I proposed about Drake being q.
So take away what you will.
Fools believe what fools love, foolishness. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icecolt907
Can't we report him for double/triple/quadruple posting? And for being off topic?

You're off topic, and you're wanting to ban someone for their opinion? I rest my case here. this is absurd.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icecolt907

You're off topic, and you're wanting to ban someone for their opinion? I rest my case here. this is absurd.

Touche I guess you're right lol.

But seriously, where's your proof that q is fake? You talk about hating fake news and deny ignorance, but you haven't posted 1 shred of evidence. I would like to see proof of your claims.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join