It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icecolt907

originally posted by: Tophat21

originally posted by: Icecolt907
Can't we report him for double/triple/quadruple posting? And for being off topic?

And thanks for the welcoming
You're off topic, and you're wanting to ban someone for their opinion? I rest my case here. this is absurd.

Touche I guess you're right lol.

But seriously, where's your proof that q is fake? You talk about hating fake news and deny ignorance, but you haven't posted 1 shred of evidence. I would like to see proof of your claims.

This thread is a game being played with a series of riddles.

It's like I, Pet Goat, II which I know I have stated before.

We follow the clues in the riddle and enjoy where they take us. For me, that's all this is. I'd like to think the narrative it sets up is real in some sense, but I am afraid to think it's real in another. So it's all an entertaining game, a scavenger hunt.

Some people don't seem to understand this and think we're more deeply invested than perhaps we actually are.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well it beats listening to the people who are moaning and bitching all day about Q. For people who are not interested in the Q-Collective they sure like to talk about them a lot. Weird.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Even go as far as to use their sock puppet account for all the shilling. It would be funny if it werent so sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yeah i picked up on it pretty quickly. I despise people who need multiple accounts to show their real attitude towards us. I can't take them seriously anymore. Sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry if this got already posted but the EO targets pretty big fishes. President Trump’s Executive Order List Includes Dan Gertler – Connected To Clinton’s Pardon Of Marc Rich – Clintons Going Down.

In President Trump’s Executive Order signed on December 21, 2017, his list of individuals include many connected to the Clintons. But the major individual, who stands out is Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBI’s most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Bill Clinton.

Dan Gertler, who is alleged to have amassed a personal fortune of billions of dollars through corrupt deals in the Democratic Republic of Congo, is accused of using his personal relationship with Congolese President Joseph Kabila to siphon off cash from the sale of mineral and oil rights.

In a related action, OFAC designated Pieter Albert Deboutte, Fleurette Properties Limited, Fleurette Holdings Netherlands B.V., Gertler Family Foundation, Oil of DR Congo SPRL, Jarvis Congo SARL, International Diamond Industries, D.G.D. Investments Ltd., D.G.I. Israel Ltd, Proglan Capital Ltd, Emaxon Finance International Inc., Africa Horizons Investment Limited, Caprikat Limited, Foxwhelp Limited, Caprikat and Foxwhelp SARL, Lora Enterprises Limited, Zuppa Holdings Limited, Orama Properties Ltd, DGI Mining Ltd, and Rozaro Development Limited.

Gertler is tied to Fleurette Properties Limited. Fleurette has partnerships with Glencore. Glencore is Marc Rich. Marc Rich is the backdoor to the Clinton Foundation. This is how Trump is getting to the Clintons.

In another back door to the Clintons, you have former President of Gambia, Yahya Jammeh, who supposedly was put into place by the CIA under Clinton.

Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using child soldiers.

Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding election fraud by Clinton.

Slobodan Tesic is an arms dealer, who supplied military groups in the civil war in Libya. We know who we can thank for Libya…none other than Hillary Clinton. Remember her famous words: We came, we saw, he died.

Going further we have SHAH, Mukhtar Hamid Paki, who is connected to organ trafficking. Located on an elevation alongside GT Road in the city where the armed forces medical corps is headquartered, the Kidney Centre has been the subject of at least a couple of police raids in the past. But the owner, retired Colonel Dr Mukhtar Hamid Shah, and his sons Drs Tauseef and Zahid Mukhtar Bukhari are well connected within the power elite. That, and their financial clout, had managed to thus far ensure that matters never came to a head.

Gulnara Karimova, the daughter of the late Uzbek strongman Islam Karimov, who is alleged to have headed an organized crime syndicate that used government agencies to expropriate businesses, monopolize markets, solicit bribes and run extortion rackets. She is connected to the Clinton Foundation.

Dominican businessman Angel Rondon Rijo, who is alleged to have bribed his way into major infrastructure construction contracts, including for highways and dams worth billions of dollars.

Artem Chaika, son of Russia’s Prosecutor General Yury Chaika, who is accused of using his family connections to unfairly buy state-owned assets and win contracts, as well as harass and interfere with competitors.

Gao Yan, the former director of the Public Security Bureau in Beijing’s Chaoyang Branch, who is accused of mistreating human rights activists, including Cao Shunli, who died from organ failure in his custody after being denied medical treatment.

Former Ukrainian police commander Sergey Kusiuk, who headed the elite Berkut unit that is accused of beating, and in some cases killing, peaceful protesters in 2014. Kusiuk fled Ukraine and is now believed to be in Russia.

Guatemalan politician Julio Antonio Juarez Ramirez, who is accused of ordering an attack in which two journalists, one of whom had reported critically on him, were killed.

Yankuba Badjie, the former chief of Gambia’s National Intelligence Agency, who is alleged to have overseen the murder of opposition figures.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Are you meaning some silly sock puppet by chance ?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I just take it that the posts on thread are hitting subjects near and dear to the brethren and lashing out is to be expected.

Seems they don't last very long on Q research unlike other threads.

Been following developments here and many other sites and have no trouble discerning what's been revealed and what it means.

I'm in camp of "hang it all out" so this never happens again or at least a few centuries go by before it does.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Those who pop in to waste time - and not as yet read all pages in 1 & 2, I would suggest They try the following;
1, Remember MAGA ? if so then read --en.wikipedia.org...
Note 911 ? also MAGA in reverse as AGAM.....
2. while still on en.wikipedia page (above) you will find a reference to Marvel comics....use their a to z and guess what ?, you will find reference to Storm .... to TRUMP - a fictional character... plus stacks of other items including Secret Societies +Dark Societies + Morlock who have secret underground sites in Chicago and London....
Read that..........it is all Fiction, but the lines followed here are Not, oh and you will also find Fictional Marvel Comic pages that mention Q...........Bye to each and doubting Thomas,
PS I shall say no more...Have a nice day now

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Some more recent resignations from an anon on 8. Don't star please.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I got a weird Doctor Cox from the show Scrubs vibe.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
In part one of this thread we discussed the possibility that Michelle Obama is trans gender and that the Obama girl's might actually be the offspring of a couple close to the Obama's. For those just joining us, some of the evidence we went through was pretty compelling if you haven't seen it. A few more thoughts come to mind the more I think about this.

First, it really was bizarre how Joan River's died after publicly claiming Michelle was trans. She refused to take it back, she claimed it was common knowledge ( maybe it was in her circles ) but she did try and smooth things over by saying Michelle was an especially beautiful trans. She goes on to die in what could be a very symbolic way, a routine throat surgery goes wrong and she can speak no more

Second, think about the implications if this is actually true ! Put aside the fact that it would have been a total fraud they portrayed to the American people, but how much might they have influenced this whole trans, gender-less type of movement we've seen become so prevalent in the past 10 yrs. ? Maybe I'm getting old, and I truly mean no harm to people who feel this is who they are, but something about the whole thing has always given me pause. Mostly I wonder are there really so many people out there that feel so unhappy with their gender and sexuality ?

For the record, I grew up with a gay guy who tried to be straight and I'm empathetic to the struggles he and others go through. I do know in his case he was a decent human being and would never hurt a kid. I guess I wonder if somehow a "darker" force co-oped the gay rights movement ?

edit on 26-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I got a weird Doctor Cox from the show Scrubs vibe.

Haha anyone who watched scrubs is freaking aces in my book 👌

Thanks for the effort on the index dashen.

And for Q and the rest of'ya, thanks for everything. Been an amazing ride so for 👊

P.s Drake sounds so much cooler than Q. Im gonna call him that from now on.

Dr. Cox

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Holy sheet! Wow!!!

As an aside, I think I know where the extra TRILLION is going to come from for revitalizing American Civil Infrastructure..!

On that note, I wish that Trump would create an American Federal Infrastructure Bank, for P3's (Public Private Partnerships), seperate from the Treasury and interest payments on the debt.

This new bank, owned wholely by the American people, could then later morph into the replacement for the Fed when the entire debt, or a negotiated portion thereof, is retired!

Then the American dollar ends up in the hands of the American people, for real, while the Rothschilds and Warburgs and the rest of those creepy, hook-nosed inbred degenerates who stole the USA in the dead of night on Jekyll Island in 1913, are rendered SOL. That would be the killer deathblow to the entire global satanic system, along with some arrest of high level "elites" (wrong word), allowing a good portion of the money paid back to also be lawfully appropriated for the USA and the American people. (Can't leave those bankers with 10 trillion).

Talk about historic!

Best wishes,

MAGA!

AnkhMorpork

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well it beats listening to the people who are moaning and bitching all day about Q. For people who are not interested in the Q-Collective they sure like to talk about them a lot. Weird.

They remind me of how Democrats are reacting to the House Intelligence Committee's Nunez MEMO. It's WEIRD how they internally convert FEAR into ANGER.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
~ Yoda

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well that didn't take them long to concoct another fabricated story to save the FBI. They are so predictable. Trump Reportedly Pushed Aides to Discredit FBI Officials Likely to Testify Against Him

I proudly present to you my first self generated Meme ever. Tremble before my meme power.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Im currently browsing DJTs old Twitter History. Its ALL there. Go look for yourself. This is a sample from 2013:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

First, it really was bizarre how Joan River's died after publicly claiming Michelle was trans. She refused to take it back, she claimed it was common knowledge ( maybe it was in her circles ) but she did try and smooth things over by saying Michelle was an especially beautiful trans. She goes on to die in what could be a very symbolic way, a routine throat surgery goes wrong and she can speak no more

Second, think about the implications if this is actually true ! Put aside the fact that it would have been a total fraud they portrayed to the American people, but how much might they have influenced this whole trans, gender-less type of movement we've seen become so prevalent in the past 10 yrs. ? Maybe I'm getting old, and I truly mean no harm to people who feel this is who they are, but something about the whole thing has always given me pause. Mostly I wonder are there really so many people out there that feel so unhappy with their gender and sexuality ?

For the record, I grew up with a gay guy who tried to be straight and I'm empathetic to the struggles he and others go through. I do know in his case he was a decent human being and would never hurt a kid. I guess I wonder if somehow a "darker" force co-oped the gay rights movement ?

Re: Joan Rivers. I think you're right, that she was killed and didn't die by accident. How I think they did it, OTOH, based on a certain personal experience, is so far out there for most people they would think I'm crazy if I were to describe it, but it was definitely given to me by discernment that she was killed for what she said, and further that it had a satanic element to it arising from the Obamas as being @ cause.

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join