It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

TAKE IT ALL DOWN.

WE, THE PEOPLE can handle it, and we deserve the TRUTH.

None of this BS about how it will put 70% of Americans in the hospital because pedo-satanism gate is real.

Screw that. Bring it all down.

History has taught us that slow and incremental change is better than radical revolution. Not ALL is bad in the U.S. Only a small portion is bad apples, why shake the entire tree?

Disagree. The bad tree that bears evil fruit (you will know them by their fruits), it's branches and roots are all interconnected, and therefore, we must say to it, with Power and Authority - UPROOT yourself and be cast into the abyss!

America is great, but it still does have this damn tree in its midst, further grafted in place the day they shot JFK in the head in front of the whole world.

It has to go.

Given what it's made of, however old and persistent it may be, it will uproot and crumble FAST.

There can be no half measures. No quarter given it.

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icecolt907
Been lurking for a couple years, just finished this thread and I gotta say you guys are awesome. Probably should stop responding to a certain hat person because it's obvious some shillery is going on.

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icecolt907
Been lurking for a couple years, just finished this thread and I gotta say you guys are awesome. Probably should stop responding to a certain hat person because it's obvious some shillery is going on.

Welcome! Glad to have you with us in the fight. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" ~ Q

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Jan 26 2018 20:03:20
Anonymous
ID: dc047d
I really wanted to be here through the whole thing but I just got word that my father has died and I need to take a step back as I deal with it. He was a good man and wanted nothing more than to watch all of Californias power structure hang for their crimes. If you guys could send some prayers my way it would be greatly appreciated

Jan 26 2018 20:20:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 072a55
>>171424
Our deepest condolences, Patriot.
God be with you and your family during this difficult time.
Q

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thank you for your input and welcome. Nice catch.

a reply to: Icecolt907

Thank you and welcome. Feel free to contibute in any way you want. The more the merrier.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Jan 26 2018 20:03:20
Anonymous
ID: dc047d
I really wanted to be here through the whole thing but I just got word that my father has died and I need to take a step back as I deal with it. He was a good man and wanted nothing more than to watch all of Californias power structure hang for their crimes. If you guys could send some prayers my way it would be greatly appreciated

Jan 26 2018 20:20:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 072a55
>>171424
Our deepest condolences, Patriot.
God be with you and your family during this difficult time.
Q
And there it is, lol Drake.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tophat21

There'll be no more feeding you. Bu bye.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

WOW Kerry and Mueller, it's amazing how interwoven this all is. We have "I can't tell you it's a secret" Kerry running around undermining the POTUS and his skull and bones buddy Mueller harassing and trying to pin some ridiculous obstruction charge on Trump. Yet there is NO such thing as a "Secret Society" and it's all a big joke! These people are unbelievably arrogant, self entitled scumbags.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21
Geeze i hope this fake phony thread gets shutdown. Just like the phony pizza gate threads or the Sandy hook threads.

Q-minus on the hunt.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

There'll be no more feeding you. Bu bye.
Huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
No David, No Icke, no Fulford? What's this conspiracy world coming to?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Geeze i hope this fake phony thread gets shutdown. Just like the phony pizza gate threads or the Sandy hook threads.

Q-minus on the hunt.

Please explain this gif?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
White hat's, lol

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love it!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If us Oliver Twists are saying "Please Sir can I have some more?", who is the "Artful Dodger" to interject??

Fagin! Come clip 'is ear

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Saudi's moving holdouts to prisons.

Saudis continue working on their corruption purge. Of course, they were working on financial settlements rather than trials which leave you to wonder how much they're actually "purging."

Among the holdouts are Prince Turki bin Abdullah, son of the late King Abdullah, and Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, one of the world’s richest men and holder of stakes in companies including Twitter Inc. and Four Seasons Hotel & Resorts.

Saudi officials have ordered Prince al-Waleed to pay $6 billion, people close to him said. The billionaire has been moved from the Riyadh Ritz-Carlton to a palace compound in eastern Riyadh surrounded by a recently added barbed-wire fence, according to people familiar with his situation.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
awwwww Very sorry about your loss Anonymous , your Dad sounds like a good man. Sending prayers your way. Take care of yourself and family, we'll keep trying to fight the good fight while your gone. God Bless.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Q-minus on the hunt.

GOOD ONE, X

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

If us Oliver Twists are saying "Please Sir can I have some more?", who is the "Artful Dodger" to interject??

Fagin! Come clip 'is ear

JUst saying don't get too duped by all this. It's been on ATS before.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

There's nothing wrong with nationalism. It's not nativism, it's not racism, but the unique cultural identify and history of each nation, who are free to engage in mutual trade and the exchange of people and ideas within the framework of mutual respect and win/win deals.

A strong United States is good for the world, and for the time being it is still the engine that drives the global economy.

It's a good thing to see.

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join