It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it being portrayed as a clock hand?

Tick, rock, upto 4 o'clock, 3rd of the way round, 33/67?

Maybe same as domesdaylock in reverse, unwinding, 4 hrs away from midnights and reducing?

That occurred to me too.
IDK.

Think about the pen as a bugging device for a second.
PEN on WH STATIONARY = WH BUGGED

Flipped/turned Around = We know and used it against them.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

Yeah that should come with a serious warning sign. It's not even the worst though.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Very curious.
Marker makes signature more visible (a la John Hancock?)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah that should come with a serious warning sign. It's not even the worst though.

Dear lord
I can't even imagine.

I am starting to go through the post in your signature. Thanks for all that info.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

i guess that was already established when they stated they found "gold" behind the walls during the WH renovation. It was pretty obvious what they meant by exterminating rats and bugs. I wonder if this will ever come into play though.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I agree the bugging is the more likely. Think also "The Kingsman"... Using his own pen to poison him? or to kill off them (position switched in film).

edit on 26-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thanks and your welcome. It's really a shame that people don't know what Horowitz already did this January. A lot of pedos arrested and the MSM didn't show any interest in reporting it. However i should be more careful about telling people about other deeper and darker conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Appreciate the warning as I would have gotten there eventually. It 'somehow is all starting to make 'sense' in how it's interconnected. It's hard to phathom that amount of evil in the world; in humanity.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Holy crap...all I saw was the purple text in your profile info and just assumed you were 'SillyOlMe.'

And I have been sitting here for five minutes wondering if PerfectEnemy was some kind of 'Troll Whisperer.' I mean, I was so impressed, PerfectEnemy!
edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
AHAHAHA! That's funny
I don't post often, but I read alot and I am aware of the troll you speak of!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thanks but i gave up on Silly. She still quotes my posts and usually i don't ignore people but my negative emotions almost got the better of me and i decided it's best to let it go. Troll Whisperer sounds awesome though.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Strzok has an interesting family history. Strzok family connections I guess now we know why he is still not fired and in cuffs.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ryan Cooper of The Week wants to trash the COTUS.

I guess he wrote a column about the five big problems with America's constitution. But it was point 5 that was the eye-catcher.

5. Throw the entire Constitution in the garbage.

Wasn't that one of the things a Hillary presidency was essentially supposed to do through various means over the course of 8 years? Gut the COTUS in every meaningful way?

It's great to see them pining for their plan so openly.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Wasn't the whole Plame affair over yellow cake uranium in Africa?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes it was. Plame affair

n 2002, Plame wrote a memo to her superiors in which she expressed hesitation in recommending her husband, former diplomat Joseph C. Wilson, to the CIA for a mission to Niger to investigate claims that Iraq had arranged to purchase and import uranium from the country, but stated that he "may be in a position to assist".[4] After President George W. Bush stated that "Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa" during the run-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Wilson published a July 2003 op-ed in The New York Times stating his doubts during the mission that any such transaction with Iraq had taken place.[5]

A week after Wilson's op-ed was published, Novak published a column which mentioned claims from "two senior administration officials" that Plame had been the one to suggest sending her husband. Novak had learned of Plame's employment, which was classified information, from State Department official Richard Armitage.[2] David Corn and others suggested that Armitage and other officials had leaked the information as political retribution for Wilson's article.

The scandal led to a criminal investigation; no one was charged for the leak itself. Scooter Libby was convicted of lying to investigators. His prison sentence was ultimately commuted by President Bush.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Strzok has an interesting family history. Strzok family connections I guess now we know why he is still not fired and in cuffs.

Strzok's close Obama connections lead me to believe they needed and wanted to clear Hillary in order to protect Obama.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Alexandra Walsh defended Scooter Libby. The coincidences are mindboggling.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Obama is worse than HRC. Not good.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Back to the Q PEN for a moment:

THIS was how Q FIRST displayed the PEN:

THIS is how Q LAST displayed the PEN (Reversed):

THIS is how the image should normally be displayed:

WHY NOT use the SAME PEN image for both posts?

My thought is that sometimes, a pen is not just a pen.
HOW it is pointed and positioned is important as a clue.

For example...HUSSEIN is LEFT-handed...TRUMP is RIGHT-handed.
Does the reversed pen refer to HUSSEIN?

I don't think the image was reversed. The stationary appears to be face down so we are seeing the letterhead through the paper which is why it's so light.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could it be possible that the actual DESK is some kind of camera/scanner?
Could the pen be under the paper? might explain why writing is reversed, and faded.
Also the paper looks lighter in a corner like it is not sitting flat, could explain the pen being under the paper.

edit on 26-1-2018 by 40CalTone because: reorg

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join