It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

As to water, first responders, and natural disasters, it has long been thought that some kind of nuclear disaster was going to destroy New York with a tsunami which sounds like so much crap except ...

Russian nuclear torpedo.

The report also publicly acknowledges, for the first time, that Russia is "developing" a "new intercontinental, nuclear armed, nuclear-powered, undersea autonomous torpedo."
Known in English as the "Status-6" system, the program is described by US officials as essentially a drone-type device fired underwater that can potentially travel thousands of miles and strike US coastal targets such as military bases or cities.
Upon detonation, the device is designed to cause large zones of radioactive contamination.
Some analysts have called it a "doomsday weapon," and US Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, has labeled the concept "destabilizing."

Basically a torpedo drone.

"Kanyon" could make a wave up to 500ft high.

The symbolism for this are all over New York.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

With Loretta Lynch, she would have been sold to us like Sotomayor - on the value of her diversity and the "balance" she would bring to the court as a woman of color more than anything else.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Since we are dabbling in double and triple meanings - here is a little pet theory of mine that I developed after the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Route91 Harvest Festival shooting and never quite got around to make a thread about.

The 13 on the neck and the eyes wide shut?

14 fish
13 eye

So, we have a cute little synchromystic countdown going on? Sounds nuts? I know! But here is the thing. Do you remember the original explanation for the 14 fish? The Global Goals

But, but, but the 13 was just like wrinkles and shadows on Stephen Paddock's neck... Doesn't matter from a synchromystic perspective. It is there in the picture published in the aftermath of the shooting. And it resonates in multiple ways. Got a number 13 on my neck are the words of a song accompanying the opening scene of the movie The Hangover while the camera pans over the Mandalay Bay hotel from a helicopter! The song is by Danzig. It's called 13 and is from their album 6:66 Satan's Child You can't make this # up.

About 1:11 min in the video!

So what next?

12 infinity

Maybe I missed it? Maybe we are already further down in the countdown? I'have no idea, you tell me!

So, what do you think? Does this resonate with you?
edit on 6-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anyone else find it interesting that apparently Christopher Steele didn't show up to his court date in London on Monday?

Not derailing the more sinister stuff that you all are onto, just keeping some updates tied into the spying aspect of the storm that is happening.

Steele Goes Dark

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
The center phone in that pic is screwy... nobody texts like that. It reads like a news article and it's too long to be a tweet

it reads like it was the text of the actual state of the union address. The wording was very similar to what POTUS said. My thought was it was possible she was following along

The other phone read like it was a nasty gram... called her out for being part of the problem

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Because I am convinced that the Jesuits have never lost power and have infiltrated all the halls of power and persuasion...

Is it any surprise that the Jesuit founder of Georgetown University calls education a weapon?

Perhaps a more accurate way of putting it would be 'weapons of mass persuasion'...

...Carroll orchestrated the founding and early development of Georgetown University. Administration of the school was entrusted to the Jesuits...

en.wikipedia.org...(bishop)

The Society of Jesus, or the Jesuits, with their Sun Worship logo, operate in the highest echelons of the Jesuit Illuminati, or rather their leaders do. It is the Jesuit leadership that controls the Knights of Malta, Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus in the USA, and works closely with another secret order of the Roman Church, Opus Dei, which was created by the Jesuits.

The Capital of the United States, Georgetown University since 1789, the same year we become officially a Country 1789. There are 28 Jesuit Universities and 50 Jesuit High Schools in America. The highest concentration of Jesuit influence than any other country in the world. Understand they are in 112 countries. What is usually left out is: Why were they formed and what is their goal? Why is it that the majority of Americans don't even know Jesuits exist?

Introducing the Jesuit foot soldiers of the NWO

edit on 2.6.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy interview.

Quotable quote (on the Benghazi investigation, and you know whom he’s talking about): “You had guys like Adam Schiff and, really, his sole focus was to protect her.”

So, Adam Schiff has been playing defense as far back as Benghazi.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What is North Korea?

Who runs it?

How can a place smaller than Pennsylvania be a threat to the World?

How can a populace be kept on the brink of starvation?

Why are people forced to worship their human leader like a God?

Why do they put their own people into Prison Camps?

Why do they display fake missiles in their parades?

Why do they display fake shop windows?

Why the phony ski resort?

Why did Google CEO Eric Schmidt visit?

Why did they suddenly have Nukes after Trump became President?

Why is their biggest export Meth?

Why did one of their nuclear sites recently collapse in an Earthquake? Coincidence?

Why are their major Hotels shaped as Pyramids?

Why is Internet and all outside contact banned?

Why do those who want to leave, get shot?

Why can no tourist ever be unattended?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

On the last one, it was not much different if you visited the USSR. You would often be very, very closely watched to make sure you were only seeing and documenting the "right" stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Skyfloating

On the last one, it was not much different if you visited the USSR. You would often be very, very closely watched to make sure you were only seeing and documenting the "right" stuff.

Yeah. The point I am making is that everything about the "country" seems to be fake. Counterfeit. Its like that badly run, seedy Hotel "The Standard", where the ACTUAL Business or ACTUAL purpose seems to be a different one. North Korea is a horribly run, seedy country. Its so badly run (bottom of the barrel), that its purpose must be something different altogether
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MountainLaurel

As to water, first responders, and natural disasters, it has long been thought that some kind of nuclear disaster was going to destroy New York with a tsunami which sounds like so much crap except ...

"

Interesting because all up & down the east coast, folks received "weather warnings" indicating "there was NO TSUNAMI" following a "test" message being sent out in Florida.

I found it odd because, OK you sent the test message to Florida and it was hard for them to tell it was just a TEST.... so why then turn around and sent our a national weather service alert as far north as NY clarifying that it was JUST A TEST ?

Everything around this deal today just struck me as high strangeness! Especially after the strange transmission my phone seemed to have this morning.....

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just a an aside. I watched Ocean's 12 the other day and the hotel chain the Brad Pit's character buys with the gains from the previous movie is, "Standard Hotels."

I thought that was an odd synchronicity.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Take a good close look at Paddocks earlobes.

Compare them to the pics of the corpse.

I don't believe they're the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

There is also the possibility of a large landslide at La Palma in the Canary Islands.

It would devastate the entire Eastern seaboard and it's why there are tsunami warnings enabled for your side of the country.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What is North Korea? Who runs it?

Connecting the dots, well done...

I stumbled upon a few interesting quotes once when I was asking similar questions:

(BTW I have NO idea just how factual these actually are...)

North Korea is nothing more than an illuminati puppet state, according to both a senior Chinese government source and a veteran Japanese politician who was charged with negotiating with North Korea. The threatened missile launch by North Korea is almost certainly a Papa Bush Nazi scheme. They are merely using North Korea as a tool to manipulate public opinion in Japan and other parts of Asia.

North Korean Illuminati Puppet State

originally posted by: kenpachi7
I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you. North Korea doesn't exist, it never has. It's always been an illusion created by the US, South Korea, and China, for multiple reasons.

After Korea's liberation from the Japanese the current leaders of China and the US set up a deal, creating a puppet state, which finally got established after the false flag operation known as the Korean War. This was done so that when the US was in need of a quick victory to please the people, they could go to war with North Korea, wipe them out in a few weeks, and get all the glory, boosting support from the president.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Raw no edits.

Please explain to me why the pic of the rings is relevant? I can not for the life of me figure why you posted it, or what your thinking is of how it ties in to the Q work.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not necessarily, take a look at this post by PuterMan.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
how do i post a picture?

I found a hi-res pic of two cell phone users on the chans but i don't know how to upload so that you tech savvy folks can maybe enhance it....

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's the only "likely" reason to have a tsunami warning. A meteor strike would also do it, but that is less likely yet.

And the Russian torpedo referenced above is still highly speculative, as in they may or may not even have it in a workable stage beyond merely theoretical which is where it has always been before. Certainly with today's tech, it's far more likely to be a reality than at any prior time. It's a Cold War idea.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Save the image to your computer. Then upload it here using the upload button. Once you've done that, click on the picture and copy/paste the BBCode into the post where you want to picture to appear.

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join