It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
Granted bad actors are in there doing the heavy lifting and all for what?

Follow Path A and I offer you fame and fortune. Follow Path B and your reputation and career will be ruined with these videos we have of you.

People without a spiritual foundation, will usually choose path A.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

White hats like Q intervened because they couldn't take the corruption anymore. I predicted a civil war inside the intelligence agencies and we are now witnessing the first results.

Has Q said if Asst A.G. Rod Rosensteing is a WHITE hat or a BLACK hat? Am asking because President Trump met with Rosenstein this afternoon, to discuss the (likely) soon to be released, SCHIFF Memo. Strange, isn't it?
www.politico.com...

Well my personal theory hinges on the assumption that Trump has access to a vast blackmail network of all sorts for quite some time now. I still think Andrew Breitbart was the catalyst when he send all his research to Donald J. Trump. The best way to dismantle the swamp would be free key players from there blackmail fate and turn them. Rod Rosenstein could have been one of them and is acting on behalf of Trump to drain the swamp as well. The Schiff memo will blow up in their faces. This is all part of the plan to create more public interest and a valid case to release more information that will inadvertently prove Trumps innocence to the world and expose Floodgate in the process.

My gut says RR has been turned into a White Hat but plays the role as a Black Hat. A lot of people flipped since the russian collusion BS took off. I'm still bursting with anticipation when the day finally arrives and it will finally be revealed that Flynn and Rogers are american heroes who made the takedown of the swamp possible to begin with. Just remember i called it first.

Rest assured perfectenemy, this has been screen captured, I wouldn't want anybody in the world to be able to take credit for your UNBELIEVABLE prediction!!

Do you have a link to this plan?
I would love to see it.

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Pin the tail on the donkey anyone?

Bal G. Das

Hillary's Money Man
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
New vid out ...from "wiretapping" to FISA ...bring it on

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: MostlyReading

I understand that
pedo part, but i don't find where the actual photo came into play per Qrumbs ?

That remains to be seen. Future proves past. Future also proves which intel, crumbs, drops, Anons are the real deal and which of them are bad actors, liars, larpers, fakes.

It is illegal to publicly post classified information, so they do it cryptically. It's our job to connect the dots.

I'd assume these rings belonged to someone we know from our Q-Research, as to say "Look what we found. You must have forgotten these or tried to get rid of these in the restroom".

???

Are those not the rings that greenanon took CREDIT for photographing in a earlier post?????

He claimed he was the photographer.....

You fellows need to communicate a little better.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One of them.

Quite possibly the guy funneling her money from India based on the muckety map.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: MostlyReading

I understand that
pedo part, but i don't find where the actual photo came into play per Qrumbs ?

That remains to be seen. Future proves past. Future also proves which intel, crumbs, drops, Anons are the real deal and which of them are bad actors, liars, larpers, fakes.

It is illegal to publicly post classified information, so they do it cryptically. It's our job to connect the dots.

I'd assume these rings belonged to someone we know from our Q-Research, as to say "Look what we found. You must have forgotten these or tried to get rid of these in the restroom".

As an aside to your acutely insightful reply, and re: the "liars, larpers, and fakes" point; have you noticed that a few of them have a certain (for want of a better term) Alpha quality to them?

The "anons" that seem the most genuine to me (Meg, FBI, Q....dare I say Green?) have a swaggering pentameter. Maximum confidence, and a positive energy that the LARPs just can't re create. It's an esoteric feeling, that I cannot objectively quantify. It's making me see that side of myself and it's creepy. I tend to eschew conjecture; I'm a stat geek, and this is shattering that Randian Objectivist core that I once held so dear. I'm an Anarcho Capitalist and here I am researching the palace intrigue of a bloated oligarchy that I had come to loathe with every fiber of my being. Donald effing Trump? Are you kidding?

I still can''t get over it.

Fake or not (and I don't think they are) These people are good. Really good.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank-you for a VERY sensible explanation of where Rod Rosenstein stands now...and why.

The Graham-Grassley Senate Memo was re-released tonight, with very little redaction. It bolsters and adds significant new information to what the NUNES Memo disclosed. Very damning to the upper-echelons of Obama's administration.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Still looking into VJ.
Did you know her ex husband AND his new wife BOTH died of heart attacks @40 & 44?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

White hats like Q intervened because they couldn't take the corruption anymore. I predicted a civil war inside the intelligence agencies and we are now witnessing the first results.

Has Q said if Asst A.G. Rod Rosensteing is a WHITE hat or a BLACK hat? Am asking because President Trump met with Rosenstein this afternoon, to discuss the (likely) soon to be released, SCHIFF Memo. Strange, isn't it?
www.politico.com...

Well my personal theory hinges on the assumption that Trump has access to a vast blackmail network of all sorts for quite some time now. I still think Andrew Breitbart was the catalyst when he send all his research to Donald J. Trump. The best way to dismantle the swamp would be free key players from there blackmail fate and turn them. Rod Rosenstein could have been one of them and is acting on behalf of Trump to drain the swamp as well. The Schiff memo will blow up in their faces. This is all part of the plan to create more public interest and a valid case to release more information that will inadvertently prove Trumps innocence to the world and expose Floodgate in the process.

My gut says RR has been turned into a White Hat but plays the role as a Black Hat. A lot of people flipped since the russian collusion BS took off. I'm still bursting with anticipation when the day finally arrives and it will finally be revealed that Flynn and Rogers are american heroes who made the takedown of the swamp possible to begin with. Just remember i called it first.

Fully quoted..... for PC.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Friends, yesterday early evening, Q posted about the search for info on a photo/"film" taken at SOTU.

This morning, James Comey sends out a weird tweet along with a photo saying something about people have missed his photo tweets.

Tonight the thought occurred to me that Q's words regarding the photo search: "You are now working against those monitoring," was reiterating that time is of the essence on this. He knew somebody else would be on this as well as soon as they found out that others are looking for this.

Comey didn't waste any time sending out the coded order.

We have got to solve this telephone photo message pronto.
edit on 6-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2018 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Still looking into VJ.
Did you know her ex husband AND his new wife BOTH died of heart attacks @40 & 44?

Not unheard of in a man at 40.... but females do not have have a very high heart attack rate in their 40's.

Might be a case of the heart attack gun.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Still looking into VJ.

Not unheard of in a man at 40.... but females do not have have a very high heart attack rate in their 40's.

Might be a case of the heart attack gun.

IDK.
Just struck me as an odd 'coincidence'.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

The "anons" that seem the most genuine to me (Meg, FBI, Q....dare I say Green?) have a swaggering pentameter. Maximum confidence, and a positive energy that the LARPs just can't re create. It's an esoteric feeling, that I cannot objectively quantify. It's making me see that side of myself and it's creepy. I tend to eschew conjecture; I'm a stat geek, and this is shattering that Randian Objectivist core that I once held so dear. I'm an Anarcho Capitalist and here I am researching the palace intrigue of a bloated oligarchy that I had come to loathe with every fiber of my being. Donald effing Trump? Are you kidding?

Fully Agree. When you're overloaded with information false and true and you can't see, smell and hear any of the posters, it all goes back to gut instinct, intuition, life-experience.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't trust ANY of the Anons, including Q, but they are not asking for me to trust them. They are asking me to look, examine, compare. It's been worthwhile so far.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Q asked the patriot community to find that film/photo because someone told Q that it existed. That "someone" should have provided Q with the name of the person or company who has that film/photo.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Fully Agree. When you're overloaded with information false and true and you can't see, smell and hear any of the posters, it all goes back to gut instinct, intuition, life-experience.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't trust ANY of the Anons, including Q, but they are not asking for me to trust them. They are asking me to look, examine, compare. It's been worthwhile so far.

You summed it up more succinctly than my rambling screed.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is this the tail you're referring too?

Shows on image hits with a google search of Bal G Das

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

44 is "master number" in occult meaning - metamorphosis and change.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Greenanon said he found them in the ladies washroom of a store in a small town (something like that).

edit on 6-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Edited to remove surmises about a member

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I chased the chick's name for a little bit. She's a lawyer with ties to Pepper Hamilton law firm.

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join