It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Billionaire Steve Wynn steps down...

..."amid sexual misconduct allegations".

How many times have I heard "steps down amid sexual misconduct allegations" in the last months?

Is that the phrase used as not to say "steps down so that his satanic-pedo-and-rape videos are not publicized?"

There is SO MUCH going on in the unseen but all we hear about it is that someone rich and powerful stepped down "amid sexual misconduct allegations".

And just to be clear: If these were only "allegations", they wouldnt step down.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Greenanon said he found them in the ladies washroom of a store in a small town (something like that).

If they do belong to someone on the Map then it is too much of a coincidence that greenanon was at the same place. Therefore it implies it was someone he was tailing?

Sorry, I must have missed that. Board moving too quickly. No idea if there is more to the story.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I've provided my copy of the vid of phone #1 to several members. Work is taking place beyond my capabilities to get past the recording encryption And capture/expand the key frame.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Believe it or not, I have been lurking on ATS for at least 12 years. I never felt the need to create an account until now. Something about this topic resonates with me and gives some confirmation to suspicions I've had for years regarding those in power. I'm happy to see that a lot of it is beginning to come to light. Most of all, I want to thank all of you for digging into these topics and posting the research here. Keep up the good work

edit on 6-2-2018 by Oaksterdam because: fat thumbs

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
This is not really Q related BUT it looks like others are getting tired of the games

Oh hell yes!!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Best I can make out is that phone on right (3rd guy to right of aisle) is typing, whilst guy next to aisle is reading...

Any views as to who these two people are?

I'm asking to preempt the questions/trail that will spin off once the phone message is visible. Let's get ahead of the game?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Greenanon said he found them in the ladies washroom of a store in a small town (something like that).

my questions are:
where is the store?
what was the date?
who was there?
and those type of questions..

My feeling is that the post of the pic was simply an example of how these type people are everywhere and are being systematically taken down. My state just passed legislation to help stop sex trafficking by making it easier to conduct surprise inspections at massage parlors. ICE has been conducting raids at various known refuges throughout the state over the past year. All steps in the right direction. Like this thread..
edit on
edit on 2/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ever notice anything unusual about AS?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

He's got Nancy Pelosi eyes.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Reminds me of a human who is "inhabited" by SOMETHING.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Thank you ... now I'm going nightmares about that watching me while I sleep ...

Btw, do they glue his eyes open? Teikiatsu wants to know.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

He's Haunted.
The guy is very close to either completely losing it...or offing himself.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That 4th one could make a meme.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Ever notice anything unusual about AS?

No, not at all..

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Besides his google eyes, I see rage. He's the kinda dude you could see coming un-glued and becoming very mean !

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Edited to remove 2nd paragraph... could you please edit and re-link so that your post also loses it?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ben Swann's "Reality Check" is BACK! (he almost got run out of town when he reported on pizza/pedo-gate).

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ladies Washroom = GreenAnon is probably female.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The demons are packed in so tight his eye's are bulging from his head?

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join