It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Amsterdam

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

KELLY KING DIBBLE

Niece to Vernon Jordan
BFF to Michelle O
BFF and relative to Valerie Jarrett
Worked with Michelle and Valerie at Chicago Planning Dept.
Northern Trust Exec.

www.muckety.com...

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 6-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Looks more like a dark swamp than a river... is he saying he's scouring the swamp for his book? "Protect me or appear in print"?

Yes but frankly, with that much sewage, I think Trump's gonna need a MUCH bigger truck...

link   

I've always wondered why we end up with the candidates we do. Now it's becoming clear: Most of these guys run in the same circles. It's not always as obvious as it is with the Bush clan and Bill & Hillary, but we got Bob Dole in 1996 because he was one of "them." We got Kerry in 2004 because he was one of "them." McCain in 2008 because he was one of "them." Mitt Romney in 2012 because he was one of "them."

Trump was the monkey wrench in the gears that broke their machine. It was supposed to be Hillary vs. either Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or Ted Cruz. Any of which would have been safe choices for the Establishment.

link   

I think the point is more basic.

Absolutely. And I agree.

Just a weird sort of personal coincidence when that simple search led me to where it did.
If I was going crazy, I'd almost say that it "feels" like some of the things in this very thread are being "tailored" to me in some way I cannot quite properly articulate.
But I don't think I'm losing it.

I am "seeing" something, something I've known for a very long time....but I'm truly seeing it.
I just can't quite put my mind around the entire thing yet (and it's why I've been mostly silent here)
edit on 6-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: trust issues

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

This is in your neighborhood.

This is at your local church.

This is your local grocery store.

These are the elite pedophiles who run your society, and they are everywhere.

This is a state capitol in the Western Half of the US.

This is every state capitol in the US.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Or better, yet call RotoRooter...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

The revelation I'm having is that the Deep State controls the country by making sure we only get Deep State-friendly candidates when we vote for president. Trump is an outsider who isn't part of their clique, which is why they hate him so much and are doing everything possible to drive him out of office. All other justifications they offer are just after-the-fact rationalizations for the real reason, which they cannot admit to in public.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: queenofswords

In case you missed it.
BIG!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where were the rings found?

Who found them?

Who took the pic?

To whom was the pic given?

On what social media or phone was the picture posted?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hey hey now

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's the obvious one, the surface "revelation".

...I was attempting (very poorly, I understand this) to convey something else.

I'm 3 cheers for the efforts to "drain the swamp(s)".
Just tend to think the "swamp" is a bit.....larger.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: (or rambling...not really sure myself. Perhaps I am losing it after all)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I've always wondered why we end up with the candidates we do. Now it's becoming clear: Most of these guys run in the same circles. It's not always as obvious as it is with the Bush clan and Bill & Hillary, but we got Bob Dole in 1996 because he was one of "them." We got Kerry in 2004 because he was one of "them." McCain in 2008 because he was one of "them." Mitt Romney in 2012 because he was one of "them."

Trump was the monkey wrench in the gears that broke their machine. It was supposed to be Hillary vs. either Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or Ted Cruz. Any of which would have been safe choices for the Establishment.

Everything goes in reverse. They work within their group to determine what serves the purpose - control of the human population, at levels beyond what we will never see. (note, the names we see are only middle management to those above). So after they decide this, then they go into their group and set up a fake polarity fight, so Bush Vs. Kerry death match. But both are from same team. Then we are brainwashed over 4 years into using our freewill to CHOOSE the one who serves us best, when in fact they decided who would be chosen long before the election.

They will controversy, Gore V. Bush vote totals to keep people angry their guy didn't win. This happens everywhere. There are no, zero, leaders that ascend to the top by accident.

If you owned the world, would you leave the choice of who leads up to the people you see as scum? Think about that, if your company feed your family, paid for you house, would you open the leadership to a vote that might leave you poor? No, but you MUST give the the people a choice, so we get the illusion of choice. All actions on earth are choice, it is a freewill planet.

Now. DJT was our final choice and the first real choice ever afforded the planet population. He won even though "she was never supposed to loose" and so we see what we see now with our thread and beyond. Powerful.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

I think the point is more basic.

Absolutely. And I agree.

Just a weird sort of personal coincidence when that simple search led me to where it did.
If I was going crazy, I'd almost say that it "feels" like some of the things in this very thread are being "tailored" to me in some way I cannot quite properly articulate.
But I don't think I'm losing it.

I am "seeing" something, something I've known for a very long time....but I'm truly seeing it.
I just can't quite put my mind around the entire thing yet (and it's why I've been mostly silent here)

Awesome. This process is huge, you are feeling it because it is huge. Do not dismiss what you feel here, in some cases you may have insight that was triggered by something like GA's photo and that connection helps the whole. It is bigger then our mind, so we have to shift to our feelings here and use that power.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

funny, Obama spoke to Northern Trust and was paid $400k saw that on the bloomberg link if you search northern trust that story pops up....been lurking but now sucked in, Great job ATS #greatawakening

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I still think you guys should stop looking at those three phones and go find the missing fourth. The clue isn't that hard, IMO. You have three. One of four is the target. It is a missing fourth phone that apparently was captured on film. Find the footage and get thee hence!

So I'm only up to page 223...
This guy is who produced the raw photo? Is he who blurred it?
Crickets on his end since SOTU?
Picture taker?

I hope this angle is already covered. Has his own security detail? Found hanging?

sorry I'm having a hard time keeping up.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Some leads for those keeping tabs

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I don't want to be a nit pic but it was actually the Clinton campaign that colluded with their lapdogs in MSM in order to elevate Trump and give the "inevitable" Hillary an "easy" republican candidate to beat. No coincidence that the MSM gave Trump almost unlimited access to airtime and free PR. It was called "The pied piper strategy" - and it backfired in the most spectacular way possible.

Pied piper

OK, nit picking over, back to mostly lurking. And thanks to all the people doing so much great work in this thread, it's just awesome to watch. Love to you all.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Rings were found in the women’s room of a local grocery store.

We would both love to know who found them.

I took the pictures.

The pictures were given to the killswitches.

Posted to pol so all the official eyes could see.

Got my ip banned.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Kill me and I win

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Hey hey now

hahahah....

A picture shows up on the board.

Posters discuss its meaning and speculate.

???? I feel like I missed an important post somewhere and can't find it.

I'll just ask. Where did you get the picture?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Q Map forming (jpeg)

i.redd.it...

edit on 6-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join