It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
How could Schiffty and his cronies be so stupid. The Nunes memo is compiled from a report with over 1000 pages. Drafting a counter memo in 2 days was an impossible task to begin with. These people are not stupid they are on the same level as the Beagle Boys.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Guys, I am just besides myself. I've always been optimistic, but I honestly felt I would never live to see the day the establishment crumble. I know we have a ways to go, but it's close enough to taste.

We are taking our power back!

"Draining the swamp" is a cute phrase, but it's actually a very nasty process. Gotta love Q! Can't wait until he/she gives us a glimpse of the next shoe to drop.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Man, wouldn't it be great if he opens the SOTU by first reading the memo to the entire country?

Should we start a ##Storm of @POTUS @RealDonaldTrump #ReadTheMemo #StateoftheUnion.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
How could Schiffty and his cronies be so stupid. The Nunes memo is compiled from a report with over 1000 pages. Drafting a counter memo in 2 days was an impossible task to begin with. These people are not stupid they are on the same level as the Beagle Boys.

THAT is why Democrats have declined from 82% of officeholders in America to 57%. After this year, into the abyss they go!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: abago71
Did he just say the FBI and DOJ are officially under investigation?

Didn't Q say there will be suicides? Honestly, I hope no one takes his own life after this news.

Political Suicide maybe?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am seeing tweets that both The FBI and The DOJ are under investigation!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Man, wouldn't it be great if he opens the SOTU by first reading the memo to the entire country?

Yeah, but I don't think it is going to happen.

There were many things Trump could have brought up in the debates about Hillary that would have destroyed her, but never did.

I think he is going to stick to a positive message in the SOTU, and maybe that is smart, afterall dems probably would turn it off the second the memo got brought up. Better to try and get more to watch it and soften some hate towards him, then throw it in their faces that they are supporters of criminals.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Schiffty let that slip. I highly doubt that it was intentional.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It didn't have to be a good or thorough counter-memo. It just had to take the sting away and muddy the waters enough for all the people needing a reason to dismiss the memo ("well, Nunes", "muh Russia", partisan", " classified ", "dangerous", "over the objections of DOJ and FBI"). Only needed enough meat for talking points the talking heads on TV could regurgitate for the masses and maintain control of the narrative. It could be total garbage, and you could bet your bottom dollar the MSM would still be carrying their water and dismissing the " Nunes's memo".

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I guess it's from now that Qs warning of False Flags applies?

Stay safe all!

link   

Are you sure? He might have accidentally/on purpose made that known just like Feinstein's unilateral release of SImpson's testimony.

link   
Rosenstein going down very soon now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Stay safe all!

I forgot this is Super Bowl weekend and it is taking place in Minneapolis where there is a conveniently placed large Somali Muslim community. I thought it was a bit far out for a false flag, but now, I think not.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Nobody would have believed him if he did that in the presidential race. The plan to take them all down was put in motion a long time ago. Now the public is aware and more open to hear the truth about Obama and HRC. We the People. Justice will prevail.

link   

President Trump now has five days to decide whether he has any objections before the memo can be publicly released

Hopefully he takes all of 5 minutes to decide. Screw the 5 day thing.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Stay safe all!

I forgot this is Super Bowl weekend and it is taking place in Minneapolis where there is a conveniently placed large Somali Muslim community. I thought it was a bit far out for a false flag, but now, I think not.

THAT is a very scary thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
McCabe stepped down today. YES I know that you all know that.

Q said to keep watch on this though. So, with the release of the memo, and the big reveal about the bureaus being under investigation, it will be interesting to watch who else falls ..... er' i mean steps down, retires, that sort of thing

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The MSM conveniently forgot to mention that Gowdy,Nunes and the whole team of investigators created the memo. Typical for the MSM to withheld vital information pertaining to the memo. I loathe them.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trump first had to take out bad actors (resignations of politicians in the last months) before there was any chance of voting to release the Memo.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think it gets released tonight.

Could be the most significant night since the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join