It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, that's what i am believing now.

All I kept hearing was "voted down" but then they way he went on to trash POTUS & R's, I got all confused!

And he is livid that they "just found about the FBI & DOJ being under investigation ... ???? And that it wasn't started through "proper channels"?

Thank goodness and GOD I have you folks to help me get all this straight!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Did he just say the FBI and DOJ are officially under investigation?

Yes! Get ready to start ticking off more initials/names from Q's list of Anti-America scumbags.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Schiff is a weasel.

Do any of us actually think the Dem rebuttal won't get leaked to NYT or WaPo? Of course, it will.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The last part of Schifftys interview was a lie. His eyes were clearly telling a different story. Interesting.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Personally, I want to see both memos and everything that supports them.

And I really don't want to endure a Democrat version of #releasethememo that the news tells us is not driven by any bots, at all.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Schiff is a weasel.

Do any of us actually think the Dem rebuttal won't get leaked to NYT or WaPo? Of course, it will.

He may as well leak it, it may be the last thing he ever gets to leak.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I want Schiffty to go down so badly. Please. I can't stand this scumbag.

I believe he's headed to the nearest bar to get "schiff-faced", lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm throroughly enjoying watching the CNN panel go into meltdown right now! God, I hope that network is on its way to oblivion as these investigations ramp up.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Schiff is a weasel.

Senator Diane Feinstein has been holding training classes on how to do it. Don't "leak"...just put it out there.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nice way to try to spin this, Schiff! Unreal...what a dbag!
edit on 29-1-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have no Twitter but could someone here please tweet a big thank you in my name to all of those people who tirelessly tweeted #ReleaseTheMemo. We the People have spoken! The silent majority is no longer silent.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I expect Q will address the memo vote and release tonight.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

The counter memo was a bluff otherwise the MSM would have already reported on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: tigertatzen

This! This is exactly what I told my husband after I read the first few sets of Q drops. It will turn into a mass consciousness....a gigantic, mass energery raise and direction. Magick at it's best.

That's what we are feeling. The literal energery shift. I have wanted to point thus out for a long time, but I didn't want to spook the good people here with metaphysical ramblings.

Most people look down on those things.

I also thought how ironic that we are using collective magick, which by most beliefs doesn't exist or is considered the devils thing....to expose all the other stuff that people thought didn't exist.

Consider that perhaps we've been told that Magick does not exist because "They" were afraid of something just like this happening, should we ever find out it did. Should we ever discover our potential for changing our reality.

It is a thing of beauty. Don't worry about offending anyone with metaphysical whatnot. This is ATS. The real ATSers live and breathe this. We KNOW we're all Magickal beings.😉😉😉

Re: Magick

From what I've learned (from a certain source, combined with my own research and knowledge) whether white or black, the basic principal of magick is the same.

It involves a kind of universal hack of sorts involving space and time utilizing might be thought of as the divided middle between what is, and what shall be (future proves and unlocks past), within the context of a "conspiracy" (conspiring) or what Napoleon Hill in the book "Think and Grow Rich" referred to as a "mastermind alliance" of two or more people working together to realize a definite aim in a spirit (or covenent), of mutual harmony and mutual agreement (think Think Tanks).

It requires 2 ingredients. Intent, or the use of the will to action, and a sacrifice of some kind involving energies expended or released, to bridge the gap, and MAKE the future happen, whether in service to an evil and selfish agenda in the gathering up and use of "power" in the form of a domination system (seen or unseen), OR in service to the greater good and the best mutual interests of one, and all, ie: where we go one we go all - according to universal principals and a standard of authentic Justice (or there is no justice, at all).

The wicked and the evil use this principal in a conspiracy with the devil, where the sacrifice isn't their own, but that of others, and on the back of this black magick sacrificial covenenting, in blood, the future order arises from chaos in a Hegelian dialectic of problem/reaction/solution (think 9/11 and the ME wars), which also, as another dialectic(s) and wedge issue(s), seeks to divide the public in any and every way they can, whether racial divides or class warfare, left/right, Democrat/Republican, etc., while they perch on top of this abominable hiearachy and harness the energies, and the money, and the power, for which they are prepared to kill and murder and sacrifice (others), but not really to perform the kind of work and self-sacrifice involved that serves the the cause and principal of Civilization in an authentic leadership, where Civility may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power (that isn't the devil, and for those who lack faith or claim the right not to believe in a supreme being, the higher power could be an imagined perfect observer where "to be is to be percieved" is an operative principal at the very heart of reality).

Once this distinction and point of differentiation arises in the public consciousness, the rule and the AUTHORITY of black magick falls. "Babylon is 3 times fallen!"

Where God's own irony kicks in, for the sake and cause of the very process of Civilization, and of authentic Justice, there is always a hoodwink, let us say, where all forms of black magic slide headlong into a black hole of their own making, or what Jesus, through the angel to John called "the abyss" where they themselves and their own evil becomes the sacrificial offering in a great atonement (at one ment) on the alter & in the frame of a doorway upheld for everyone else to pass through, who's frame are the pillars of Justice and Mercy, and which stands as tall as the heavens are long - and for Christians, with a universal "person" standing in that doorway with opened arms who was awaiting our arrival the whole time and who made a provision of pure WHITE MAGIC to make the passage and the journey possible. On the other side? the domain of limitless possibility with people working hand in hand together and in partnership, even a type of marriage in a spirit of koinonia, or simply put - table fellowship within a familial relationship of the brotherhood and sisterhood of mankind. (brings tears to my eyes to really consider).

Thus, via the great awakening, we are NOW, at last in a position to say, with Authority, real Athority (and thus, real power) to this fruitless tree, where whatever fruits it produces are the fruits of evil (ultimately counter productive) - UPROOT, and be cast into the abyss!!!, or to the wicked mountain of evil, move, and slide straight into the abyss!!! (but not without a full "grokking" to borrow an interesting word from Robert Heinlein's "A Strager in a Strange Land").

WE, THE PEOPLE! have the power and the Authority. The only authority that Trump (and Q) have comes from two directions, from us, and from God.

Our job, isn't and can't be to overthrow the democratic state ie: the leftist globalists trying to make a sacrifice of Trump, politically - with JFK they just shot him in a triangulation, and then performed a satanic ritual to try to hang him upside down with Marilyn Monroe [king/queen] (her dress over her head), while they then proceeded (past) to try to bring about an inversion of heaven and hell of God and satan (small s).

This whole awakening completely and utterly reverses that process, so it also brings back the authentic energy of what JFK was setting out to do, before they severed that historical tree, while making of him a sacrifice, to graft on another and very wicked tree (George HW Bush: "If the public knew what we've done..."), the fruits of which we've seen and experienced ever since, summed up in the 9/11 event where the beast in the system reared it's ugly head and made it's true presence known, and it too was a ritual black magick sacrifice who's "slight of hand" didn't really pass muster in the final analysis it was so brazen.

The great hoodwink is at hand, people, and it's God's doing, while we are also given the opportunity to participate in whatever way however big or small even as the greatest or smallest part of WE (that too is in the Revelation of John).

So all the principals of true White Magick are ours, and more, if we really consider the issue and universal controversy surrounding the issue of authentic Authority, both legal and spiritual and psychological.

We even have a sacrifice offered up nearby in the form of a two horned ram caught up in a thicket.

God and his angels are good, and ours is a good good God who even gave us a model of authentic leadership in the greatest hoodwink and Great Work of all time, which was itself capped off to the very hour in the form of a blood red moon hidden over the horizon!

Be blessed!

Ankh

edit on 29-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Guys, I am just besides myself. I've always been optimistic, but I honestly felt I would never live to see the day the establishment crumble. I know we have a ways to go, but it's close enough to taste.

We are taking our power back!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

The counter memo was a bluff otherwise the MSM would have already reported on it.

I'm sure Maxine will outline it tomorrow night.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agree! I just can't understand how he could say all of that with a straight face. I feel like we are living in bizarro world! It's awesome!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm throroughly enjoying watching the CNN panel go into meltdown right now! God, I hope that network is on its way to oblivion as these investigations ramp up.

Really?

What is their excuse to melt down - The freaking intel committee who oversees the FBI voted to let the public see it. It's not like it was leaked - like the comey memo's they gushed about.

Like the FBI is going to be in favor of releasing info that makes them look bad. CNN is so against anything that makes the Dems look bad no matter how legit they throw a hissy fit.

Doesn't anybody that watches that crap have enough neurons firing to realize how incredibly biased and reckless that is for our democracy?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Man, wouldn't it be great if he opens the SOTU by first reading the memo to the entire country?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Did he just say the FBI and DOJ are officially under investigation?

Didn't Q say there will be suicides? Honestly, I hope no one takes his own life after this news.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join