It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters, youre NOT understanding your man.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

By the time of the last election the flyover states and many others had grown to distrust Government so they gave you an 'outsider' who was supposedly going to clean up Washington to vote for then gave him more media coverage than the second coming.

I was initally all for Trump but Im not now one year later I haven't seen one person he's arrested either in a courtroom or a military tribunal,the wars continue in fact his foreign policy is so bad I think its run by the WWE.

Domestically he has achieved a few things but Im sorry Im seeing Israels influence in everything at the moment and thats not good.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Oh so now you guys have gone from hard line
"Illegals need to be deported, DACA is a violation"
"We need hardline answers to immigration"

"Anyone who is in the United States illegally is subject to deportation."- Donald Trump

To, lets make a negotiation? What do you guys believe in?

Point is you guys will follow ANYTHING your boy says, regardless how strict or how lax it is, you have ABSOLUTELY no backbone.

Which is why, I hand this over to the more liberal left.

DO NOT HATE TRUMP, this is possibly the most opportune moment you have to influence , negotiate, and implement any of the things you want done in compromise.

Dont block him, dont hate him, play his game, because he is as easily influential as his base.

Thanks for the posters proving it

*takes a bow*

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I see you completely avoided my breakdown of your rantings as ignorant of the role and irrelevant. So, like a true liberal when faced with facts, you move the goal posts and declare victory.

SMH

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

"Anyone who is in the United States illegally is subject to deportation."- Donald Trump.

Lets make a negotiation? What do you guys believe in?

THIS is non negotiable.
edit on 23-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

He's doing everything I wanted him to do when I voted for him. I wouldn't change a thing. I have even grown fond of his bombastic style, but, then again, I tend to like people that are confident and get things done. He's my MAGA man. Less than one year into his presidency, he is getting things accomplished even though he has hurricane force winds blowing against him in the form of msm and democRats. I look forward to 2018-2024.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

"Anyone who is in the United States illegally is subject to deportation."- Donald Trump To, lets make a negotiation? What do you guys believe in?

THIS is non negotiable.

That’s precisely the point you say that, you believe that , but that’s EXACTLY what trump is negotiating on!!!
Hence the shIt down!

And the only Reason is because Trump is getting pushback on DACA!

He wants to be liked .

When the left finally figure out they can “love and support “ him they will be able to influence his policy more than anyone that’s ever held office...

Because “fake conservatives” can’t figure out wtf is going on

Watch as he turns more liberal , and I will continue to laugh and how stupid you y’all have become in your blind following of someone

Thank you baby jesus someone else’s sees this!!
edit on 1/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Obama isnt in office anymore (Bush is no longer president)
Obama is responsible for his own actions and policies (Trump is responsible for his own actions and policies)

STOP BLAMING PAST ADMINISTRATINOS AND NUT UP!

except, Obamas final policy was to destroy trump early in his administration.
thats a big difference between them all

also, Trump hasn't deviated 100% from his policies, infact he's kept a hell of a lot of promises... infinitely more than the previous administrations.

Trumps base won the election for him, why wouldnt he try to please them and keep them on his side.. you want trump top focus on liberal feminists who still accuse him of sexual assault?

junk threads are taking over ATS and it sucks.

edit on 23/1/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

you need to step outside this box where everything u see is black and white. for one your making the assumption that i supported him and voted for him when i did not, i also didnt vote for hillary. this isnt one team versus another with 2 singular viewpoints. were all individuals who vary widely on beliefs and if u go out and talk to people with an open mind youll find that the vast majority of people never ever agree 100% with any political candidate or party, most dont even agree with half of what their parties represent and many have abandoned them altogether. so we make concessions and hope they carry out what they promised. if not then we have the choice to vote them out. on a side note as a life suggestion, try note to hate anything. it never leads to good things
edit on 23-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

also, Trump hasn't deviated 100% from his policies, infact he's kept a hell of a lot of promises... infinitely more than the previous administrations.

are you completely delusional?

Mexico is paying for the wall?

Hillary is going to jail?

Were going to get rid of DACA

Were removing ourselves from Paris Climate Accord

End common core

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"Anyone who is in the United States illegally is subject to deportation."- Donald Trump.

What part of this statement don't you get? The Illegal part or the Illegal part?

Watch as he turns more liberal , and I will continue to laugh and how stupid you y’all have become in your blind following of someone

And why is protecting this Nation against Illegal infiltration suddenly translate into 'blindly following someone'?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What part of this statement don't you get? The Illegal part or the Illegal part?

They renamed "illegal" to "undocumented". That is moving the goalposts and declaring victory as I stated earlier. That is a typical strategy.

Next up will be either the name calling or the demeaning of a person's intelligence since they disagree with them.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

are you completely delusional?

Mexico is paying for the wall?

Hillary is going to jail?

Were going to get rid of DACA

Were removing ourselves from Paris Climate Accord

End common core

Seriously?

I don't recall any other President addressing these issues, do you?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Obama isnt in office anymore (Bush is no longer president)
Obama is responsible for his own actions and policies (Trump is responsible for his own actions and policies)

STOP BLAMING PAST ADMINISTRATINOS AND NUT UP!

except, Obamas final policy was to destroy trump early in his administration.
thats a big difference between them all

Trumps base won the election for him, why wouldnt he try to please them and keep them on his side.. you want trump top focus on liberal feminists who still accuse him of sexual assault?

junk threads are taking over ATS and it sucks.

You dont get it, is hes NOT doing what he told his base.

His base may be going WITH it, but hes not holding up to his promises, hes going with whatever the popular swing of thing is.

IF conserveratives realy wanted to elect someone so moderate, why did they elect some of the other candidates?

The point is the hypocrisy is they thought they elected some HARD LINED EXTRA conservative president, and here he is making any and every deal he can, backtracking on every promise he made, and still these fools are following him.

Thats PERFECT for Dems, they need to stop trying to destroy Trump and start coming to his side, its clear that Trump will do ANYTHING to remain popular and liked.

This republican nominated president is a Democrats/Liberal Dream, because he will literally do anything you say to stay in good graces.

Remember was just last week he admitted he would "SIGN ANYTHING" because he trusted congress, whether he liked it or not

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The liberal retardation of an entire Nation. Incredible.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Trump is actually a little insecure in some ways, but in others he is a powerhouse of direction. His wanting to be appreciated and his desire to have good things about him printed in history is what drives him. His biggest problem, like many big businessmen and professors and professionals is that he does not like to be challenged. We all know people like that, in fact there are some on ATS like that.

He's a decent president, I hope he is better than Obama. Bush, and Clinton were. Why can't we get a decent person in the White House anymore, come to think about it most presidents weren't all that great.

Maybe we should elect a baker or Butcher into the white house, or maybe a Farmer. It doesn't matter if it is a guy or gal, but the person should know how to bake cookies or or at least be able to identify a cut of meat as a minimum qualification.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He's probably one of the incredibly few who have handed back some of the power stolen by the Illegal 5 who ruled before him. I'd say people should be a little grateful for that, but sheep only know how to do 3 things. Feed, Sh*t and Sleep.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I dislike Trump Strongly

Just a little piece of advice from an old , observant, nonpartisan guy

Nice try, but I read the entire thing....and these two statements of yours are counter to each other. So therefore, your suggestion is nullified.

Are you saying it isnt possible for a non-partisan to be anti or pro a POTUS??

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I dislike Trump Strongly

Just a little piece of advice from an old , observant, nonpartisan guy

Nice try, but I read the entire thing....and these two statements of yours are counter to each other. So therefore, your suggestion is nullified.

Are you saying it isnt possible for a non-partisan to be anti or pro a POTUS??

Thank you, that proves my point my friend, and it also proves how weak some pro Trump line of thinkers are, and how any on the opposite side can take advantage.

They refuse to see the weak points

Their world is black and white and thats it, which leaves them blinded and ignorant to anything else
edit on 23-1-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Its just one of many typical 'binary logic' examples that arise in us tribal humans as a result 'partisanship' (a universal element in societies whether it be race [white/black], religion [sunni/shia], politics [right/left], sex [male/female], sports team [giants/jets]).

In cognition terms, its the stuff of "we all bleed red". And its in our DNA no less. The Challenge of the Century is overcoming being manipulated en masse by it all like we always have been...

edit on 23-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

The liberal retardation of an entire Nation. Incredible.

A few months ago I created a thread describing how Obama let his voters down, followed by Hillary letting hers down, by losing what should have been a shoe-in victory. Those years of being dissappointed, and lied to, takes it toll.

We should have compassion, due to the pain they're enduring, but also be thankful that liberals are so different. That contrast makes it easier for level-headed voters to choose Republicans in 2018 and beyond.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join