It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Based on some of the tweets from people who've read the memo, it sounds to me like the memo might directly implicate Obama as ordering the spying.

Of course he was involved. Don't forget about all the NSA info leaked to hill members and the media ; The unmasking of Campaign and transition officials, the congressional spying scandal, etc. etc. etc.

With that said.... Don't expect to find an email from Obama saying "do this !"

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The list grows and grows. RepBillFlores

I just finished reading the memo. It discusses corruption at the highest levels of the Obama DOJ/FBI. I support #releasethememo.— Rep. Bill Flores (@RepBillFlores) 19. Januar 2018

There is a huge movement to silence this memo...Both on and off line. Even here on ATS members, mods and board members are working overtime to silence any mention of this memo.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I can't wait to see all the quick retirements of the Dems over this! Ha!

edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I just finished reading the memo. It discusses corruption at the highest levels of the Obama DOJ/FBI. I support #releasethememo.— Rep. Bill Flores (@RepBillFlores) 19. Januar 2018

There is a huge movement to silence this memo...Both on and off line. Even here on ATS members, mods and board members are working overtime to silence any mention of this memo.

As evidenced by the fact that this thread is still here?

LMAO

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

As evidenced by the fact that this thread is still here?

LMAO

You can't silence a ground swell....At some point all will either deny ignorance or become ignorant. Some have already chosen their path by attempting to silence others...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
My 2 cents: embarassing for elected officials is not a national security concern.

Ill throw in another penny, for general thoughts: if they claim too many secrets, it'll only raise hackles more among the populace

They cannot legitimately mark a document as classified simply due to embarrassment.

Documents are classified because they contain information that, were it to be disclosed, would harm national security.
The problem is historically it appears "national security" justifications are abused.

This has numerous people of varying ideologies who are looking at it, rather than being some obscure document that hides wrongdoing and nobody sees it.

If it was improperly classified, parts or the whole may be declassified. That authority falls under the Executive branch, rather than Congress.

Them launching some nebulous outcry as a social media rally point isn't particularly useful unless they can convince Trump or his underlings that it can be declassified or sufficiently redacted for release.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You aren't getting classified information just because you think you should get it.

That ain't how it works, and for good reason.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Obama will lose the shine he crafted on his image and be marginalized. Now if only Hillary is included too, we'd get some rest from hearing from her.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's on the front page as the top story of ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If you would stop talking about her, maybe you'd stop hearing about her.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

You aren't getting classified information just because you think you should get it.

That ain't how it works, and for good reason.

Maybe Comey or Feinstein will leak it then...cause that's how classified documents are leaked ....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Not everything from the government is classified. It is a narrow distinction. Information within a classified document has to be harmful to national security.
edit on 13Fri, 19 Jan 2018 13:35:33 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Obama will lose the shine he crafted on his image and be marginalized. Now if only Hillary is included too, we'd get some rest from hearing from her.

She is or will be. They are all intertwined. That's what they were all afraid of after Trump won. Floodgate is going to be the biggest scandal since Watergate. All we need now is our own Deep Throat.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

All the leaks for the last several years (regarding this FISA abuse topic) were coming out from one side of the aisle...

This won't get leaked. Because the leakers voted against the release.... Infact, i'd dare say there are people on BOTH sides of the aisle worried what this will do to the people's confidence in the government. This doesn't just make Democrats look bad, the implications going forward will/can shake the foundations of our system to the ground. Never again, will ANYONE ever think we're having "clean" elections again... Never again will someone think, I joe-blow nobody can run for president, because the "system" WILL work to destroy anyone the establishment doesn't want...

The persistent nagging doubt, that the government is working against the will of the people, will never go away....

The release of this information, announces to the world without doubt; That the Federal Government of the United States of America is a corrupt closed system.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

She is or will be. They are all intertwined. That's what they were all afraid of after Trump won. Floodgate is going to be the biggest scandal since Watergate. All we need now is our own Deep Throat.

Q is our modern-day Deep Throat.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Q is our modern-day Deep Throat.

Good point.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Afraid my not talking about that shrewish harpy isn't going to keep her off TV. But if we're lucky #releasethememo is true we'll see her next in jail.
edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Senator Obama helped to get funding for over 10,000 cameras, all over Chicago. It was for reducing violence, but he was/is obviously a big believer in surveillance.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Release the memo!! What does the KGB have to hide??

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I can't wait to see all the quick retirements of the Dems over this! Ha!

You and me both...I really can't wait to see the Alt-Left crying and screaming at the sky.. I sense a triggering of members and mods any day now!!

edit on 19-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join