It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptocalypse-Did you Sell?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i hear rumors amazon is going to accept litecoin. Hodl the litecoin!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How can one own what can't be held in the hand?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Do you own the online movies you may buy? Or the online music? How about life insurance? Any stock certificates with that 401K?

There are many investments that aren't 5 acres and a mule.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Who says you can't hold it in your hand ?

www.ledgerwallet.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: seasonal

I HODL'd & LOL'd while my ASICS pwned ETH ALGOS aaaaalllll DIP long BRAH! Flippin BAT BNB NEO NOVA IOTA LAMB (duh) w/ev ttyl PnD CANDLE MASS scammer cucks.
(rofl)

Go Z Cash!

Nobody got this....? Daaang...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Anyone using a trading bot ?

I'd like to hear bout your experience with them.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Do you own the online movies you may buy? Or the online music? How about life insurance? Any stock certificates with that 401K?

Real Estate is tangible, a mule is Real "Stock".

You keep betting on Wall Street,

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who says you can't hold it in your hand ?

www.ledgerwallet.com...

Talk about intangible. What you are 'holding' is digits in a memory bank.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Like a checking or savings account eh.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The 'wallet' just 'dumped' some zeros, eh.

Is that like going to your wallet to buy something with cash and finding some money 'missing'.

Hey, who robbed me!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If you carry a smartphone and a credit card with a chip in it, you already signed off on a vote for the switch.

Some people will just switch over more easily than others... some will jump in while others kick and scream the whole way.

People are buying real estate with crypto too... and they can hold the value of their investments as the play in a world of monopoly money... sleeping in the home they just bought as reward for being so forward thinking in terms of where the financial globe is moving towards.

It costs well over $1,000 to mine a single Bitcoin. How much does it cost to print a dollar? If one can relate the values of that aspect to be equal, then this debate of worthless crypto kind of falls short I feel.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hahaha... no, it's called being forced to learn the languages of investing our funds ourselves as compared to a trust network of fees and middle men.

Hell, if you still wish to use snail mail business for your financial contracting, I'd be willing to do it all for half price??? Sure, I would just make benefit of smart contracts, take a fee for settling in what you should be doing for yourself of course.

Not everybody prefers to take ownership of these things... some people prefer to rent, while others prefer to own. One thing of that equation is certain... the renter's aren't making money off the owners.

For real... half off middle man services. It's a bargain for financial renter's... I promise!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

If you carry a smartphone and a credit card with a chip in it, you already signed off on a vote for the switch.

I don't.

Done trying to convince younger generations the difference between tangible, intrinsic, hard assets and

phoneybaloney.

They line up in droves to laud The Establishment. Enjoy the shadow play on Plato's cave wall.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Not everybody prefers to take ownership of these things... some people prefer to rent, while others prefer to own. One thing of that equation is certain... the renter's aren't making money off the owners.

The 'owners' want everyone paying rent to them.

That the obvious advantage to owning the real estate. What people don't get is they are slaving hard all week just to be allowed to exist in a domicile with running water and electricity.

They rent everything, utilities, cable, Internet, cars, phones, 'minutes'.

Back to work in a factory on Monday. Build all that stuff you pay to own with your wage.

Be happy in your work.

edit on 21-1-2018 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I am working now... I'm an investor.

Trading time for money is an option for me, and don't rent an employer to secure my investment strategy... or lack thereof.

I learned that those that don't take their money work for them will die a working person.

An employee is a renter... an entrepreneur is the owner in your example. While some work, some rolled their investment 100% in a very short time, removed initial investments, and lose absolutely nothing when the onlookers watch the ref numbers grow.

Chart reading can be a career... I promise. Trade markets don't stay flat.. it's always up and down. Some see a 30℅ drop... I see the 1000℅ in changes along the way. Not looking into those peaks and valleys means whoever is looking at the A to B only is looking at it from a renter's mentality.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I am working now... I'm an investor.

Trading time for money is an option for me, and don't rent an employer to secure my investment strategy... or lack thereof.

I learned that those that don't make their money work for them will die a working person.

An employee is a renter... an entrepreneur is the owner in your example. While some work, some rolled their investment 100% in a very short time, removed initial investments, and lose absolutely nothing when the onlookers watch the red numbers grow.

Chart reading can be a career... I promise. Trade markets don't stay flat.. it's always up and down. Some see a 30℅ drop... I see the 1000℅ in changes along the way. Not looking into those peaks and valleys means whoever is looking at the A to B only is looking at it from a renter's mentality.
edit on 21-1-2018 by ttobban because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: seasonal

Real Estate is tangible, a mule is Real "Stock".

You keep betting on Wall Street,

Like many that have invested in crypto, crypto is part of a well balanced approach to investment. I personally do not have more than 1% in crypto.

If I have put a substantial amount of $$ in 3 months ago I would be a multi-millionaire even with the down turn.

If you do not have any holdings in crypto you maybe be the one who is not thinking outside of the box and not investing in a new sector of the economy that maybe the new "horseless carriage".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bot trading is a must post 2018... plenty of time to learn it as I am now.

We are all trading alongside bots, so the human guess element and gains will dwindle in percentage points as this grabs hold. Buying bot software linked to mining rigs is where this is all going... they will be processing thousands of free micro-transactions to eliminate fees instead of one large transaction essentially.

Unless you can make 1,000s of mouse clicks a day or even minute, a bot will be necessary.

The best thing someone could be doing right now to maximize the gains are to file for an LLC to lessen tax burdens. Trade as a personal being, and Uncle Sam gets more... make your bot a LLC, and you will reside in the winner's bracket.

Why do we think Sophia was made a citizen in Saudi Arabia? Because crypto mining citizens can be taxed... that's why.

edit on 21-1-2018 by ttobban because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i hear rumors amazon is going to accept litecoin. Hodl the litecoin!!!!

I seriously doubt that. Lightcoin is too slow and expensive for transactions, even if it is far far better than bitcoin.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It was my understanding a LLC is pass through taxation. Meaning it doesn't decrease the burden.

Been looking at this.

profittrailer.com...

But I'm apprehensive about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join