It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Report Concluded Pakistanis Made ‘Unauthorized Access’ To Congressional Servers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A House has some conclusive findings about those people from Pakistan that were "employed" by Democrat leadership as computer experts.

The Awan Teams were apparently logging in to peoples' accounts and moving data !!

Big trouble and lots of denials in progress now. Lots of dodging & weaving going on in certain circles.

The House Office of the Inspector General has made an astonishing report...

House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen.

When acting on the findings, Democratic leadership appear to have misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft, a comparison of the investigators’ findings with Democrats’ recollections and a committee’s public statement shows, leading 44 Democrats to not conduct protective measures typically taken after a breach — including informing constituents whose personal information may have been exposed. (A list of the involved members is below.)
House Report Concluded Pakistanis Made ‘Unauthorized Access’ To Congressional Servers

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been theorized before on here, but I don't remember ever seeing it.

But, could the Awans have played a role in Seth Rich's death? Or been involved somehow? How much did he know?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Muh Pakistan!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't forget Debbie Blabber Mouth Schultz defended them to the point of threatening the DC police!

Who is working for who?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

When acting on the findings, Democratic leadership appear to have misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft,...

What ?

Democratic leadership misrepresented the issue?

They would never!

a comparison of the investigators’ findings with Democrats’ recollections and a committee’s public statement shows,leading 44 Democrats to not conduct protective measures typically taken after a breach— including informing constituents whose personal information may have been exposed.

Gasp!

The cats out of the bag it's all Russia hysteria after that.

Pay attention to whose going after the current prez people.

I'm just all warm and fuzzy knowing the Democrats are on the ball.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm sure this has been theorized before on here, but I don't remember ever seeing it.

But, could the Awans have played a role in Seth Rich's death? Or been involved somehow? How much did he know?

Veeeeery Posssssible

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Don't forget Debbie Blabber Mouth Schultz defended them to the point of threatening the DC police!

Who is working for who?

Well she did say "There Will be Consequences" !!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What a mess people need to lose their jobs and some people need to go to jail but I'd bet you $1,000 neither happens.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
the Democrats better find another sex scandal before this hits the media

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It would be interesting to find out who they were forwarding the information to in Pakistan..

Glad Trump cut the foreign aid package to Pakistan and hope all the talk about indictments for the wrong doers in the states is more than just talk.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Muh Pakistan!

Pakistan or not, if the Awans got juicy tidbits of info, it'll be sold to the highest bidder. Who knows what kind of inside/classified info got compromised. Maybe it made its way to Russia... maybe to WikiLeaks .

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It would be interesting to find out who they were forwarding the information to in Pakistan..

Glad Trump cut the foreign aid package to Pakistan and hope all the talk about indictments for the wrong doers in the states is more than just talk.

|... RUSSIANS !! ...|

Who else ?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wonder if we will see a 'one-two' punch here?

Something else big comes out while they are trying to explain this away.... maybe?
edit on b000000312018-01-17T17:16:26-06:0005America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 17:16:26 -0600500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder if we will see a 'one-two' punch here?

Something else big comes out while they are trying to explain this away.... maybe?

There has been so much dancing like a butterfly I keep waiting for the sting like a Bee and a real bloody knock out punch !
Furthermore they could take the CIA and break it into a thousand pieces and let the wind scatter what is left as far as I am concerned..Ooops the last guy who said that was JFK !

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did the awans call a country a s-hole?

Did they eat two scoops of ice cream while only allowing others to have one?

Did they use Pokemon to spread a message?

Non story.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Did the awans call a country a s-hole?

Did they eat two scoops of ice cream while only allowing others to have one?

Did they use Pokemon to spread a message?

Non story.

So the Awans are not affiliated with Russia then.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hmm it would seem there is a true need for protocol and rules within the Gov't. Possibly even some laws on the books to insure those regulations are met to protect our cyberborders. Perhaps enforcing cyberborder could seem racist, we wouldn't want anyone to get those kinda feels from us, best disregard.
edit on 1/17/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The local leftists have been busy "body shaming" Trump today (at least that's what they would call it if it was directed at Oprah or Rosy ODonnell) so they won't be noticing this either.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2018 by neo96 because: oops wrong thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They must be, everything that is wrong is, no?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join