It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS laying groundwork to arrest sanctuary city leaders..and eventually governors?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Mexicans work and lazy ass Americans on fake disability and living in their moms basements dont?

And it gives them votes from the regressive left.

Different issue and besides, those americans have real SS#'s not fake or stolen which is another law they broke.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Usually their employers get those. And recruit them.

But they never seem to have any real penalties.

Tyson used to get busted every few months driving them across the boarder. They would get a little slap on the wrist saying come on guys be more careful trucking in these illegals.

Eta and no its the same issue. It's the reason they first started using illegals. Americans wouldn't do the work.
edit on 17-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: olaru12
I thought it was the conservative republicans that were all about "states rights"

Only when it comes to discriminating against gays and enslaving blacks.

Are they legal?

There are laws against that if they are.

There are also laws about employing tens of millions of them but a multi state seven eleven bust yielding 12 people is all they have come up with.

If the Dems didn't heart bleed all over the law books, something might be done about it.

Why do they want more illegals if that is their complaint?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Because they are the same duh...

The Republicans get their donations from business owners and their states enjoy rapid construction growth like in Texas and the demo get votes...

You haven't figured it out yet?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It's total bs by the politicians. Everyone of them is playing the public against each other and laughing. Even trump.

It's well known that Trump hires mostly immigrants to work in his hotels.

They work harder for less pay than Americans.

Read Trump's book and you'll see he doesn't like American workers. He calls them the "good employees" and distinguishes them from the "bad employees" and the "great employees". He only likes to hire "bad employees" (because he can fire them), and to hire "great employees" (because these people are keepers). The problem with the "good employees", according to Trump, is that they do just enough work, that you can't fire them for cause, but they don't do any more than just needed to keep their job. That's the American worker. They are a serious problem according to Trump. You can't make money off of them. They want "just pay" and form unions demanding all sorts of extras. What Trump likes is extra work and extra time put in by employees, not paying them extra and having to give them extra benefits.

Look all these immigration laws are there to creat profit for employers. The laws protect the profits. The laws make it hard for immigrants to get the kind of rights American citizens have, so they have to accept less pay and less benefits, which is good for employers. The laws are not there to protect American citizens. There will always be immigrants. There will just be more restrictive immigration laws, to make the immigrants accept even less pay to work here. But, the immigrants will still be here.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The Republicans get their donations from business owners and their states enjoy rapid construction growth like in Texas and the demo get votes...

Frank Perdue was a repub?

I met Frank a few times. He liked his arm candy, that's for sure.

Always had at least 2. His chickens weren't the only ones with big breasts.

Old dude had a good eye.

edit on 1 17 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
that would be real with all the troops based there.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Then shut off the flow of illegal workers.

Nail the employers to the walls.

Gotta shut off the flow first.

Why leave the booze room unlocked and just keep restocking when it's robbed?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

It doesn't work that way.

Why doesn't any other country have an illegal problem like the us?

Because they can't get work by the millions.

They will keep tuneling and coming in containers as long as there is work..

You really believe they want to fix this...you are going to be disappointed. It's a con.

If they wanted to fix it they would nail the employers tomorrow and let them walk back home..deport the ones that are loitering around with nothing to do...

But that isn't the plan. The plan is build a wall, buy some more time, spend more money on something that doesn't work and then blame each when it fails.

Mark my words.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

It doesn't work that way.

Why doesn't any other country have an illegal problem like the us?

Because they can't get work by the millions.

They will keep tuneling and coming in containers as long as there is work..

You really believe they want to fix this...you are going to be disappointed. It's a con.

If they wanted to fix it they would nail the employers tomorrow and let them walk back home..deport the ones that are loitering around with nothing to do...

But that isn't the plan. The plan is build a wall, buy some more time, spend more money on something that doesn't work and then blame each when it fails.

Mark my words.

The point is, don't give the employee's a chance to steal!

Lock the border and clean it up, illegals and employers.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Your take isn't reality. You cant lock a boarder without locking us in as well..besides it's expensive and they can still come in boats, containers, trucks, tunnels all with the world's oldest tool. The bribe.

You apparently arent unaware how often law enforcement is involved in helping them.

They illegals need to go and they will without work and welfare.

However we need them so a visa program needs to be arranged.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You don't know it won't work for the USA.

There are smarter people than us working on it.

Let them build 35 ft ladders, let them tunnel 40 ft underground.

And if you think no one can build a wall in a river, please think again.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Your take isn't reality. You cant lock a boarder without locking us in as well..besides it's expensive and they can still come in boats, containers, trucks, tunnels all with the world's oldest tool. The bribe.

You apparently arent unaware how often law enforcement is involved in helping them.

They illegals need to go and they will without work and welfare.

However we need them so a visa program needs to be arranged.

Hey dude, nice sparring!

No, you don't get it. Now you are talking corruption.

That can be delt with by bottlenecking.

Trump said the wall will have a big beatutiful door for those who want to come in legally.

'Sure, I don't expect any less.

The coyote's charge a fortune to smuggle people in, how aare they gonna do that when the land route is cut off?

Obviously they don't have passports to fly in.

Depth charges for the subs. I'm sure the coast guard is equipped.

Did you see the warning the SD put out for travelers to Noko?

They said, plan for your funeral.

Awesome warning.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is this tic for tac? We have three branches of government Legislative, Judicial and the Executive Branch, so if one judge can stop a EO from the President can the Executive Branch use the same Judicial to go after sanctuary city leaders?

I think all is fair if they want to play that game.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I'll tell ya wassup with dat?

A non-politician runs are says I will lower your taxes and gets 90% bad press.
A politician runs in a bankrupt state on the notion of "I will protect illegal aliens"

Want to know why they are going after the Illegal/Sanctuary City/Dreamer vote, the DNC?

In the last 3 general elections the African-American vote has been moving. Sanctuary Cities and DACA is about exploiting feelings for votes.

You have a March 5th deadline coming up. Time for the protesting in LA and everywhere to start again.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'll tell ya wassup with dat?

A non-politician runs are says I will lower your taxes and gets 90% bad press.
A politician runs in a bankrupt state on the notion of "I will protect illegal aliens"

Want to know why they are going after the Illegal/Sanctuary City/Dreamer vote, the DNC?

In the last 3 general elections the African-American vote has been moving. Sanctuary Cities and DACA is about exploiting feelings for votes.

You have a March 5th deadline coming up. Time for the protesting in LA and everywhere to start again.

If you listen to the left, these educated and holy people are better than us.

They clean bathrooms and mow the lawn!!!

I been doing that since I was knee high to a commode.

OMG! Am I a mexican?!!?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is this tic for tac? We have three branches of government Legislative, Judicial and the Executive Branch, so if one judge can stop a EO from the President can the Executive Branch use the same Judicial to go after sanctuary city leaders?

I think all is fair if they want to play that game.

That's why we have a Supreme Court.

Ultimate authority on the Law/Constitution.

All oaths sworn to, by elected and appointed and such swear to uphold the Laws of the land. (constitution)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

mmmm.... california is a very huge economy.

It's also a donor state. Meaning that they give more than they get back from the government.

I think they could get by without help from the federal government.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Had to figure a major crackdown is gonna happen at some point.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I know exactly what one is, I'd like you to give me an example of someone you think qualifies and the reasons why.

I find it interesting that you quote Reagan. Do you remember when he granted immunity to the illegal aliens in the country when he was Prez? Did you support that move then?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join