It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hello Night ...I’ve always loved that pic of roses. Makes me want to smell one. 😆
Having a decent day here.. how are you ?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OMG Night... I just came across your elf avatar in real life. A man who has spent thousands on plastic surgery to look like an elf.
buzz.auntyacid.com...

The stuff you find on twitter 😆

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I wish I had 60 grand for stupidity. I'd spend it on something less stupid than plastic surgery and elf ears.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Glad you are having a decent day Hun! Mine is good too.

OMG, that guy spent a fortune! He looks too feminine though, unless he doesn't mind.

I just love flowers! They are so beautiful and cheery!

Just listening to music, relaxing, checking in here and might go off to find a movie or something to watch, but I'll still be checking in here.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yeah that's insane! Not that I would mind one bit looking like the Elfie me, but not when that money could be spent more wisely. How are you today? I loved the seethe vid you shared earlier!

Listening to this right now.

edit on 26-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings were clouded
by what I know now

Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
All I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything
And knowing nothing at all

I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow it seems colder now
Where has my heart gone?
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger

All I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything...
_Evanescence

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Our Lovely Jacy is having an especially difficult time right now. For those who have her e-mail, please write to her and try to brighten her day with your love and support. For those of you who don't and would like to, please send me a PM.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

How have you been?
Fairly well as far as roller coasters go, thank you for asking old chap. Last I heard from you your life was upside down, rats in a hand basket. Is that a saying?
You sound chipper so that puts a smile on my face.

Its trying to snow here, finally! Been waiting for this coming weather for a few years now, and as it approaches, my anticipation grows!

Well, may all your dreams come true, here is a little encouragement.

The locality is completely furnished with a bar and a whirl pool.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening Wister my Shed Sister! How are you tonight?
I got things done around the house which really needed to be done. Just been listening to music and checking facebook and e-mails and stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks for asking sweetie. I am ok, not capital OK but ....

Things have been very odd at work, a subject I am beginning to find rather boring but it effects every aspect of my life so it becomes all consuming.

Later about the facts. Any way "we",my extended family of critters are getting cabin fever. It has been so icy that we can't walk and hardly do our dooty.
The dogs, not me.
The puppies are very loving and caring towards me, I think they can feel I am stressed and in pain at times. I love them so much.
I know you and Shey have been ill but I failed to wish you well, sorry, but you were in my prayers. HUGS

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Spring will get here...eventually. Be careful with that ice out there when you do have to get out of the house.

I am well enough thanks!

Now you have me wondering what the odd things at work may be. Hmmm...Pesky didn't show up there did she? She keeps begging to check out the real world. She has no idea! lol

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Now you have me wondering what the odd things at work may be. Hmmm...Pesky didn't show up there did she? She keeps begging to check out the real world.

Ah Ha I knew it, that little rascal,

You must talk some sense into her, or perhaps we can appease her in some manner?
What does she like? Cookies, chocolate, stories? What?

Sorry I had to edit that pic it was too big
edit on 26-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh I love that pic!!!!!!

I dunno if Pesky can be bribed. She is pretty tenacious when she wants something. Maybe stories of the actual world would make her think twice. Then again, she would be wondering why we aren't out there with our magic and swords and stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I just happened to be listening to this last night, errrr, I mean this morning as I didn't go to bed until 630 am.

Listening to this right now. Can't do much on ATS as it is giving my mouse seizures for some reason.
Off to rescue Jacy for now.

edit on 2 26 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is beauty to be found far beyond the Shed. The real world has many good souls .. willing to help each other.
There are no scary dragons.. or evil monsters ( unless you count satan and his minions) in the real world.

No.. I think the real world is actually better than a lot of people say... and I ,for one ,am not afraid of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Lovely music Blue! Wow, I love Evanescence myself! Yes, rescue our Jacy! She will be happy as always to hear from you.

edit on 26-2-2018 by Night Star because: I effed up

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
There is beauty to be found far beyond the Shed. The real world has many good souls .. willing to help each other.
There are no scary dragons.. or evil monsters ( unless you count satan and his minions) in the real world.

No.. I think the real world is actually better than a lot of people say... and I ,for one ,am not afraid of it.

Oh indeed there is my friend. There are great and wondrous things... people, flora and fauna etc.I know that, it's just that so many have been going through so much. I see the darkness and how it can wreak havoc. I see the chaos and I see the order. In life we need to find a balance and embrace all that there is when we can.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Oh I love that pic!!!!!!

It is yours if you like. I believe this is all public domain or perhaps it all belongs to ATS, I think it does, sorry I could go on rambling.

I dunno if Pesky can be bribed.......Then again, she would be wondering why we aren't out there with our magic and swords and stuff.

I don't care for bribing either, "encouraging" perhaps? But I think you are on to something, perhaps it is time for us/me to go forth on an adventuress journey of tales.

Off I go

edit on 26-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

But I think you are on to something, perhaps it is time for us/me to go forth on an adventuress journey of tales.

YES!

Will there be dragons?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That is a beautiful piece of art and reminded me of this.
Enigma "Return to Innocence"

I encountered them many years ago on a ship I was working on, it was enchanting to listen to them while my whole little world, literally a tiny ship at sea, was being tossed around.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join